You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's the only mechanical way to forgo a vote, but also hammering isn't a thing since we're not doing majority. If no vote is not an option, then it's mechanically yolo regardless of numbers.Is a “no vote” vote an option this game? Because otherwise just forgoing voting lets wolves hammer at eod
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm TOO FAST FOR YOU.That should be a question for @supershorty 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like Madagascar is pretty mountainous
I am also now side-eyeing Bob for that comment about there being two other soft claims because 1) I didn't see them and 2) feels untrue
Ive been looking and only maybe saw the thing with the sear comment maybe being misinterpreted but haven’t found any other evidence of this. I was also really sketched by bobs switch up at the last second, though reading into it a little less with mkg flipping village.
Honestly, meats is probably outted regardless but I'll finish up the trackers.
@WildZoo how do you know I'll be alive tomorrow, hmm?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because you're a wolf, silly@WildZoo how do you know I'll be alive tomorrow, hmm?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Am I gonna have to turn in my genny reading card? 🙁Honestly, meats is probably outted regardless but I'll finish up the trackers.
Why? Do you think genny/meats is w/w?Am I gonna have to turn in my genny reading card? 🙁
You're terrible 😛Pippy may have to die. Missing yeet close twice is terrible. Meats still need pressure. And I want answers from Bob 'I never switch' Loblaw.
I feel zero percent bad about missing close and would have felt the same even if I died. I've had a lot of life stuff going on and again, am trying my best given the circumstances because I didn't want Shorty to have to find yet another sub for her game.
One was the seering. That was played off as “joke” but maybe to dissuade NK. I don’t think it is necessary to share that bc everyone heard it. I remember another that I was going to joke phrasing but thought it would draw attention to it. Something that was akin to a powerSeems like Madagascar is pretty mountainous
I am also now side-eyeing Bob for that comment about there being two other soft claims because 1) I didn't see them and 2) feels untrue
Do you agree meats is outted?You're terrible 😛
I feel zero percent bad about missing close and would have felt the same even if I died. I've had a lot of life stuff going on and again, am trying my best given the circumstances because I didn't want Shorty to have to find yet another sub for her game.
Mylo? Yolo? Misyeet lose out?Also, at worst, tomorrow would be mylo not yolo, for anyone looking at the distinction.
If I were, what makes you think you'd be alive to see it?Because you're a wolf, silly
Kind of a serious point, though. I don't usually let people try to build a vote on me for days in a row if I can just rage kill them.
Nope, because I haven't been here since I said I was going to dinner almost 5 hours ago.Do you agree meats is outted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
misyeet and loseMylo? Yolo? Misyeet lose out?
yeet (correctly) or lose
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, I'm familiar with your rage killing, you've done it to me beforeIf I were, what makes you think you'd be alive to see it?
Kind of a serious point, though. I don't usually let people try to build a vote on me for days in a row if I can just rage kill them.
But I trust that if you do decide to kill me, the rest of the village will get the job done.
Zenge (1) - AM
Zenge (2) - AM, April
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vis (1) - Lawpy
Strog (1) - Vis
Vis (2) - Lawpy, alley
Zenge (3) - AM, April, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
Zenge (2) - AM, April
alley (1) - dubz
mkg (1) - diff
diff (1) - samac
samac (1) - Zenge
Vis (1) - Lawpy
samac (2) - Zenge, alley
diff () -
alley (2) - dubz, samac
April () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, Pippy
alley (2) - dubz, samac
Zenge (1) - April
Strog (2) - Vis, AM
mkg () -
Lawpy (1) - diff
samac (1) - Zenge
Strog (3) - Vis, AM, alley
Strog (4) - Vis, AM, alley, Pippy
Zenge () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, April
samac () -
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Vis () -
mkg (1) - Lawpy
samac (1) - genny
mayo () -
alley (4) - dubz, samac, April, mkg
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Strog
Lawpy (2) - diff, meats
mkg (3) - Lawpy, Strog, Bob
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Bob
alley (5) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog
Strog (3) - AM, alley, Pippy
Lawpy (3) - diff, meats, Vis
mkg (1) - Bob
alley (6) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog, Lawpy
16/16
Zenge (2) - AM, April
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vis (1) - Lawpy
Strog (1) - Vis
Vis (2) - Lawpy, alley
Zenge (3) - AM, April, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
Zenge (2) - AM, April
alley (1) - dubz
mkg (1) - diff
diff (1) - samac
samac (1) - Zenge
Vis (1) - Lawpy
samac (2) - Zenge, alley
diff () -
alley (2) - dubz, samac
April () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, Pippy
alley (2) - dubz, samac
Zenge (1) - April
Strog (2) - Vis, AM
mkg () -
Lawpy (1) - diff
samac (1) - Zenge
Strog (3) - Vis, AM, alley
Strog (4) - Vis, AM, alley, Pippy
Zenge () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, April
samac () -
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Vis () -
mkg (1) - Lawpy
samac (1) - genny
mayo () -
alley (4) - dubz, samac, April, mkg
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Strog
Lawpy (2) - diff, meats
mkg (3) - Lawpy, Strog, Bob
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Bob
alley (5) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog
Strog (3) - AM, alley, Pippy
Lawpy (3) - diff, meats, Vis
mkg (1) - Bob
alley (6) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog, Lawpy
16/16
Vis (1) - Lawpy
Vis (2) - Lawpy, diff
Strog (1) - Pippy
samac (1) - Zenge
samac (2) - Zenge, dubz
Strog (2) - Pippy, AM
samac (3) - Zenge, dubz, genny
samac (2) - dubz, genny
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - diff
meats (1) - Lawpy
Pippy (3) - Zenge, samac, mkg
meats (2) - Lawpy, Vis
samac (1) - genny
genny (1) - dubz
Vis (2) - diff, mayo
Vis (1) - mayo
mkg (1) - diff
Strog (1) - AM
meats (3) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy
Lawpy (1) - Bob
mkg () -
meats (4) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy, diff
Vis (2) - mayo, meats
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - meats
Zenge (1) - mayo
genny (2) - dubz, mkg
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
Zenge (2) - mayo, Lawpy
samac (2) - genny, Strog
Pippy (1) - Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
Zenge (3) - mayo, Lawpy, mkg
Pippy () -
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (4) - Vis, Pippy, diff, samac
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
Vis () -
samac (3) - genny, Strog, meats
14/14
Vis (2) - Lawpy, diff
Strog (1) - Pippy
samac (1) - Zenge
samac (2) - Zenge, dubz
Strog (2) - Pippy, AM
samac (3) - Zenge, dubz, genny
samac (2) - dubz, genny
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - diff
meats (1) - Lawpy
Pippy (3) - Zenge, samac, mkg
meats (2) - Lawpy, Vis
samac (1) - genny
genny (1) - dubz
Vis (2) - diff, mayo
Vis (1) - mayo
mkg (1) - diff
Strog (1) - AM
meats (3) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy
Lawpy (1) - Bob
mkg () -
meats (4) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy, diff
Vis (2) - mayo, meats
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - meats
Zenge (1) - mayo
genny (2) - dubz, mkg
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
Zenge (2) - mayo, Lawpy
samac (2) - genny, Strog
Pippy (1) - Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
Zenge (3) - mayo, Lawpy, mkg
Pippy () -
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (4) - Vis, Pippy, diff, samac
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
Vis () -
samac (3) - genny, Strog, meats
14/14
genny (1) - samac
genny (2) - samac, mkg
Strog (1) - AM
Strog (2) - AM, Vis
mkg (1) - diff
Pippy (1) - dubz
dubz (1) - Pippy
AM (1) - Bob
Pippy () -
meats (1) - dubz
Strog (3) - AM, Vis, meats
genny (1) - mkg
Strog (4) - AM, Vis, meats, samac
AM (2) - Bob, Strog
AM (3) - Bob, Strog, Cray
AM (2) - Bob, Cray
Pippy (1) - Strog
AM (1) - Bob
Strog (5) - AM, Vis, meats, samac, Cray
11/12
Missing: genny
Cyndia (1) - cubs
mkg (1) - Vis
cubs (1) - dubz
mkg (2) - Vis, AM
cubs (2) - dubz, mkg
mkg (3) - Vis, AM, meats
Cyndia (2) - cubs, Pippy
cubs (3) - dubz, mkg, Cyndia
cubs (2) - mkg, Cyndia
Pippy (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - Cyndia
meats (1) - mkg
mkg (4) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray
meats (2) - mkg, Bob
cubs () -
Pippy (2) - dubz, Cyndia
meats (1) - Bob
Cyndia (3) - cubs, Pippy, mkg
Pippy (1) - Cyndia
mkg (5) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray, dubz
10/10
mkg (1) - Vis
cubs (1) - dubz
mkg (2) - Vis, AM
cubs (2) - dubz, mkg
mkg (3) - Vis, AM, meats
Cyndia (2) - cubs, Pippy
cubs (3) - dubz, mkg, Cyndia
cubs (2) - mkg, Cyndia
Pippy (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - Cyndia
meats (1) - mkg
mkg (4) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray
meats (2) - mkg, Bob
cubs () -
Pippy (2) - dubz, Cyndia
meats (1) - Bob
Cyndia (3) - cubs, Pippy, mkg
Pippy (1) - Cyndia
mkg (5) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray, dubz
10/10
Wait wutDo you agree meats is outted?
Wut did I miss
I'm a bit behind since I cast my vote
her play relies on a certain degree of obfuscation of her goals at baseline, but I think there are still thoughts you can have based on her choices so far in this game. Her voting patterns, lines of questioning, etc don't lead you to lean her one way or another?I think her play always lack clarity. Isn’t that her “meta”?
I think I've just been picked as the next sacrifice lol. But I am intrigued about why AM is avoiding discussing pippy as a serious vote candidate right now, dubz has practically been beating her over the head with it and the most she's given back is a "maybe"Wait wut
Wut did I miss
I'm a bit behind since I cast my vote
Could I see your POE again?I think I've just been picked as the next sacrifice lol. But I am intrigued about why AM is avoiding discussing pippy as a serious vote candidate right now, dubz has practically been beating her over the head with it and the most she's given back is a "maybe"
Her behavior is def pingy for any game. But interactions have been worse imo. And more emotional. But I can’t see her actions being anything but village. Hard to conciliate those two without her ultimately being village again. But I don’t get why she don’t want pippy yeet’d either. If her and dubz are running together why aren’t they trusting each other more- AM trusting dubz? If I gave pippy as much leeway as her she would call me out. Actually I have and she hasn’t said a word. Which makes me think she is covering. And I didn’t like her mkg vote who seemed village. I just worry about deep wolf and bus. If not her than someone else.her play relies on a certain degree of obfuscation of her goals at baseline, but I think there are still thoughts you can have based on her choices so far in this game. Her voting patterns, lines of questioning, etc don't lead you to lean her one way or another?
Hard to trust you in the slightest with your alligator smiling at me every time I see a post of yours. Probably the number one reason you are in most ppls wolf reads. Lol
Yeah. I think someone else will beI think I've just been picked as the next sacrifice lol. But I am intrigued about why AM is avoiding discussing pippy as a serious vote candidate right now, dubz has practically been beating her over the head with it and the most she's given back is a "maybe"
PippyOkay, what's your POE?
Cyndia
Meats
Cubs
AM/Dubz
Cray
Vis
Looking at VCA, I have to be wrong about one of my top and one of my bottom depending how many wolves there are and how many have been on the leading wagon the last several votes.
Cray/mayo- seems solid but seems like slightly less posts from Cray
Vis- has been normal the whole time
Meats- not as sus like other ppl are saying.
Cyndia- I can't read but seems fine, samac was who seemed off
cubs- genny def lowposted, can't read cubs
AM/Dubz- not sure, worried one is playing good as a wolf
Pippy- her free pass sows doubt on half the list above
Cray/mayo- seems solid but seems like slightly less posts from Cray
Vis- has been normal the whole time
Meats- not as sus like other ppl are saying.
Cyndia- I can't read but seems fine, samac was who seemed off
cubs- genny def lowposted, can't read cubs
AM/Dubz- not sure, worried one is playing good as a wolf
Pippy- her free pass sows doubt on half the list above
The tally quote before it got eaten for some reason but this was when meats was in the lead with 3 votes and z was one of the people at 2.I'm not sure what about that quote leads to this, can you expand?
night 4 closed, writeup and results pending
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 4
The trip to Madagascar felt like a whirlwind. A poorly planned whirlwind, Sir David groused to himself, as he drove from Lac Alaotra back down to the rainforests surrounding Antsirabe. He was headed back to the newly protected area of Maromizaha, where he was hoping to catch a glimpse of a large lemur species living in a similar area of forest as the Indri. He arrived late into the night, and was up at the crack of dawn to hike through the now-familiar mountains, looking for his subject.
"We are looking for one of the most colorful lemurs," he said into the camera. "They are similar to the Indri in that they're almost never seen on the ground. These lemurs are particularly territorial when it comes to animals outside their group. They'll coexist with most other lemurs, but they get very aggressive toward animals that they perceive as not fitting in their group. Truly delightful and beautiful animals to observe, though. They're very curious about newcomers to their territory and will climb down to gaze at them - it almost feels like they're asking you 20 questions in their stare downs."
The lemur Sir David was looking for wasn't known for having a loud call, so the silence of the forest didn't initially alarm him. But after hours of searching with nary a lemur to be seen, he began to get concerned.
Meanwhile, the animals were awakening and gathering for their morning meeting. They were feeling grumpy after casting out another of their group the previous day, yet hopeful that as the group got smaller, they'd be able to find who was responsible for the overnight disappearances. But as they convened, they were saddened to see that another of their vocal members was missing.
Vanished is @Animal Midwife, the diademed sifaka and a vanillager.
8 players remain.
5. samac --> @Cyndia
6. @Viscernable
7. @WildZoo
8. @PippyPony
10. @BobLoblaw78
14. @vetmedhead
15. mayo --> @Crayola227
16. genny --> @cubsrule4e
Set Adrift/Disappeared
3. @alleycat03, ring-tailed vontsira, vanillager
11. @Aprilthearab, Verreaux's sifaka, vanillager
12. @Zenge142, nano-chameleon, vanillager
4. @Lawpy, Indri, vanillager
2. @Stroganoff, lowland streaked tenrec, VANILLA WOLF
9. @differentiating, giant leaf-tailed gecko, vanillager
13. @mkg323, Lac Alaotra gentle lemur, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife, diademed sifaka, vanillager
It is now Day 5. Vote/Yeet will close at 9pm EDT (~12 hours).
The trip to Madagascar felt like a whirlwind. A poorly planned whirlwind, Sir David groused to himself, as he drove from Lac Alaotra back down to the rainforests surrounding Antsirabe. He was headed back to the newly protected area of Maromizaha, where he was hoping to catch a glimpse of a large lemur species living in a similar area of forest as the Indri. He arrived late into the night, and was up at the crack of dawn to hike through the now-familiar mountains, looking for his subject.
"We are looking for one of the most colorful lemurs," he said into the camera. "They are similar to the Indri in that they're almost never seen on the ground. These lemurs are particularly territorial when it comes to animals outside their group. They'll coexist with most other lemurs, but they get very aggressive toward animals that they perceive as not fitting in their group. Truly delightful and beautiful animals to observe, though. They're very curious about newcomers to their territory and will climb down to gaze at them - it almost feels like they're asking you 20 questions in their stare downs."
The lemur Sir David was looking for wasn't known for having a loud call, so the silence of the forest didn't initially alarm him. But after hours of searching with nary a lemur to be seen, he began to get concerned.
Meanwhile, the animals were awakening and gathering for their morning meeting. They were feeling grumpy after casting out another of their group the previous day, yet hopeful that as the group got smaller, they'd be able to find who was responsible for the overnight disappearances. But as they convened, they were saddened to see that another of their vocal members was missing.
Vanished is @Animal Midwife, the diademed sifaka and a vanillager.
8 players remain.
5. samac --> @Cyndia
6. @Viscernable
7. @WildZoo
8. @PippyPony
10. @BobLoblaw78
14. @vetmedhead
15. mayo --> @Crayola227
16. genny --> @cubsrule4e
Set Adrift/Disappeared
3. @alleycat03, ring-tailed vontsira, vanillager
11. @Aprilthearab, Verreaux's sifaka, vanillager
12. @Zenge142, nano-chameleon, vanillager
4. @Lawpy, Indri, vanillager
2. @Stroganoff, lowland streaked tenrec, VANILLA WOLF
9. @differentiating, giant leaf-tailed gecko, vanillager
13. @mkg323, Lac Alaotra gentle lemur, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife, diademed sifaka, vanillager
It is now Day 5. Vote/Yeet will close at 9pm EDT (~12 hours).
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DANGEROUS TERRAIN AHEAD Day 5 Tally
Pippy (1) - cubs
1/8 voted
Missing: everyone who isn't cubs
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~12 hours).
Pippy (1) - cubs
1/8 voted
Missing: everyone who isn't cubs
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~12 hours).
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PippyPony so who did you watch kill AM?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
yeet pippy
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DANGEROUS TERRAIN AHEAD Day 5 Tally
Pippy (2) - cubs, Dubz
2/8 voted
Missing: anyone not fitting into the cubs/Dubz rhyme.
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~11 hours).
Pippy (2) - cubs, Dubz
2/8 voted
Missing: anyone not fitting into the cubs/Dubz rhyme.
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~11 hours).
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Busy day ahead but I'll be around to discuss pippy's packmates this evening. Maybe sooner if work isn't too bad.
Busy day ahead but I'll be around to discuss pippy's packmates this evening. Maybe sooner if work isn't too bad.
Would like to discuss what AM meant by meats is "outted." Was this just based on her little personal formula? I'll go reread that section but I dont recall any actual details about it.
I don't agree about meats outted either unless she was referring to the tracker and I don't understandWould like to discuss what AM meant by meats is "outted." Was this just based on her little personal formula? I'll go reread that section but I dont recall any actual details about it.
I’m also not clear on what she meant about meats, but I didn’t love vis on the tracker either.
But anyways, unless @PippyPony has some compelling info, it’s time for her to go.
yeet pippy
But anyways, unless @PippyPony has some compelling info, it’s time for her to go.
yeet pippy
Ehh.. just saw the sentence about a misstep on this terrain being deadly. Are we at yolo?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DANGEROUS TERRAIN AHEAD Day 5 Tally
Pippy (3) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia
3/8 voted
Missing: @Viscernable, @PippyPony, @BobLoblaw78, @vetmedhead, @Crayola227
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~9 hours).
Pippy (3) - cubs, Dubz, Cyndia
3/8 voted
Missing: @Viscernable, @PippyPony, @BobLoblaw78, @vetmedhead, @Crayola227
One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~9 hours).
Last edited:
I am willing to go along with the group if we all need to vote together. I just don't want to vote any obvious villagers. I feel like I am better about picking out villagers than I am about picking out wolves.
Yes. They were discussing MYLO and YOLO earlier if you didn't see it. Have you played through one of these situations before? (just not sure how many WW games you have played)Ehh.. just saw the sentence about a misstep on this terrain being deadly. Are we at yolo?
I'm torn on this statement. I can imagine defending strong villagers. I don't see why you would defend this circus b/c nothing says strong villager. And the MKG statement doesn't clear up anything on pippy. On the flip side, a wolf catching votes would have stayed far away from this type of comment....I'm torn on pippy, I get why she eventually needs to be a policy yeet but the conviction everyone has about her being wolf isn't something I share. Would potentially be willing to go there tomorrow but want to see how mkg flips first as I think it will clarify a lot about pippy
So you are saying the pack bussed strog? How many? (I can see strategy from wolfpack bussing strog who had been yeet wagon 3 days straight/low post/erratic)I went back to reread the couple pages between the 4:2 tally and the eod. I do still think the AM wagon wasn’t viable because I don’t really see anyone who based on (my vague recollection of) their reads on thread could have easily waffled onto her over strog, especially considering how he seemed to be deliberately avoiding commenting on things relevant to the current thread/give insight to his relationship to currently living players and respond to as many dead people as possible - i still think it looks like he was intentionally being yeet bait by that point and was just moving off an earlier vote that he placed a) before the pack decided bussing was the best option and were still trying to see if there was a way to save strog, and b) safely off a packmate until he could be sure it wouldn’t actually get the packmate yeeted. Packmates could have made the AM yeet happen but that wouldn’t have been viable for the long term.
Does make me possibly look differently at the meats vote depending on how the timing of that compared with the timing of strog’s AM vote. maybe less likely to be a bus if it was before strog tried to push AM, although still not impossible since he could have just been putting his vote off of pippy until he could be sure that voting there to give some cred with his flip.wouldn’t actually put her in danger
I think it is a fool's errand to try to analyze strog and decipher strategy from what I saw (he seemed to be causing chaos). You have coin flip chance of getting it right.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure it was based on something in the vote trackers since that's what she was working on when she said it, but I'll have to look laterWould like to discuss what AM meant by meats is "outted." Was this just based on her little personal formula? I'll go reread that section but I dont recall any actual details about it.
Yes. They were discussing MYLO and YOLO earlier if you didn't see it. Have you played through one of these situations before? (just not sure how many WW games you have played)
Ah, on my phone so I overlooked that discussion. This is my first time agreeing to sub but I’ve been playing games here since 2014 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meats or samacyndia and/or crayo. Not sure if one or two.So you are saying the pack bussed strog? How many? (I can see strategy from wolfpack bussing strog who had been yeet wagon 3 days straight/low post/erratic)
I think it is a fool's errand to try to analyze strog and decipher strategy from what I saw (he seemed to be causing chaos). You have coin flip chance of getting it right.
not both meats + samacyndia due to the D2 tie - would have been very easy to due be on a packmate without stirring sus there. Not impossible there’s bussing esp with the confusing vote movement at EOD but I think it’s less likely. My intuition says meats of the two but less sure than I was on earlier days. I’ve liked her analysis on later days but I try to trust D1 pings over later tone reads since I believe wolves are a still a bit caught-off-balance by randing wolf at the beginning.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty solidly pippy/meats but having trouble with the third
Zenge (1) - AM
Zenge (2) - AM, April
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vis (1) - Lawpy
Strog (1) - Vis
Vis (2) - Lawpy, alley
Zenge (3) - AM, April, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
Zenge (2) - AM, April
alley (1) - dubz
mkg (1) - diff
diff (1) - samac
samac (1) - Zenge
Vis (1) - Lawpy
samac (2) - Zenge, alley
diff () -
alley (2) - dubz, samac
April () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, Pippy
alley (2) - dubz, samac
Zenge (1) - April
Strog (2) - Vis, AM
mkg () -
Lawpy (1) - diff
samac (1) - Zenge
Strog (3) - Vis, AM, alley
Strog (4) - Vis, AM, alley, Pippy
Zenge () -
alley (3) - dubz, samac, April
samac () -
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Vis () -
mkg (1) - Lawpy
samac (1) - genny
mayo () -
alley (4) - dubz, samac, April, mkg
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Strog
Lawpy (2) - diff, meats
mkg (3) - Lawpy, Strog, Bob
mkg (2) - Lawpy, Bob
alley (5) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog
Strog (3) - AM, alley, Pippy
Lawpy (3) - diff, meats, Vis
mkg (1) - Bob
alley (6) - dubz, samac, April, mkg, Strog, Lawpy
16/16Vis (1) - Lawpy
Vis (2) - Lawpy, diff
Strog (1) - Pippy
samac (1) - Zenge
samac (2) - Zenge, dubz
Strog (2) - Pippy, AM
samac (3) - Zenge, dubz, genny
samac (2) - dubz, genny
Pippy (1) - Zenge
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - diff
meats (1) - Lawpy
Pippy (3) - Zenge, samac, mkg
meats (2) - Lawpy, Vis
samac (1) - genny
genny (1) - dubz
Vis (2) - diff, mayo
Vis (1) - mayo
mkg (1) - diff
Strog (1) - AM
meats (3) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy
Lawpy (1) - Bob
mkg () -
meats (4) - Lawpy, Vis, Pippy, diff
Vis (2) - mayo, meats
Pippy (2) - Zenge, samac
Vis (1) - meats
Zenge (1) - mayo
genny (2) - dubz, mkg
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
Zenge (2) - mayo, Lawpy
samac (2) - genny, Strog
Pippy (1) - Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
Zenge (3) - mayo, Lawpy, mkg
Pippy () -
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (2) - dubz, Zenge
meats (4) - Vis, Pippy, diff, samac
meats (3) - Vis, Pippy, diff
genny (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
Vis () -
samac (3) - genny, Strog, meats
14/14meats (1) - Lawpy
genny (1) - samac
genny (2) - samac, mkg
Strog (1) - AM
Strog (2) - AM, Vis
mkg (1) - diff
Pippy (1) - dubz
dubz (1) - Pippy
AM (1) - Bob
Pippy () -
meats (1) - dubz
Strog (3) - AM, Vis, meats
genny (1) - mkg
Strog (4) - AM, Vis, meats, samac
AM (2) - Bob, Strog
AM (3) - Bob, Strog, Cray
AM (2) - Bob, Cray
Pippy (1) - Strog
AM (1) - Bob
Strog (5) - AM, Vis, meats, samac, Cray
11/12
Missing: gennyCyndia (1) - cubs
mkg (1) - Vis
cubs (1) - dubz
mkg (2) - Vis, AM
cubs (2) - dubz, mkg
mkg (3) - Vis, AM, meats
Cyndia (2) - cubs, Pippy
cubs (3) - dubz, mkg, Cyndia
cubs (2) - mkg, Cyndia
Pippy (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - Cyndia
meats (1) - mkg
mkg (4) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray
meats (2) - mkg, Bob
cubs () -
Pippy (2) - dubz, Cyndia
meats (1) - Bob
Cyndia (3) - cubs, Pippy, mkg
Pippy (1) - Cyndia
mkg (5) - Vis, AM, meats, Cray, dubz
10/10
Final vote locations:
vis-pushed lawpy, meats, strog, mkg
cyndia- pushed alley, cubs, strog, pippy
meats- pushed Lawpy, cyndia, strog, mkg
cubs- pushed samac, samac, missed, cyndia
dubz- pushed alley, cubs, meats, mkg
cray- pushed AM, zenge, strog, mkg
bob- pushed mkg, lawpy, AM, meat/cyndia
My thoughts:
Day 3 strog has majority but easy bus for cred
Vis seems legit with content and votes
Dubz- seems quietly most village and despite deep wolf concerns for somebody, I'm willing to say game well played if wolf
Mkg vote seemed bad/opportunistic in real time and retrospect
Cray seems quieter than normal (which I find impossible so maybe it is perception) and I really don't like mkg and zenge votes (I need to go back and see who they were pushing before dying)
Cubs tunneled on samac/cyndia, maybe that genny was checked out with irl stuff (but I was thinking she had PR type info until she subbed out and PR's not in game- safe assumption?)
Cyndia- nothing from votes, samac slight pingy early but maybe meta, less from cyndia
Here is the last two wagons that were yeeted:Meats or samacyndia and/or crayo. Not sure if one or two.
not both meats + samacyndia due to the D2 tie - would have been very easy to due be on a packmate without stirring sus there. Not impossible there’s bussing esp with the confusing vote movement at EOD but I think it’s less likely. My intuition says meats of the two but less sure than I was on earlier days. I’ve liked her analysis on later days but I try to trust D1 pings over later tone reads since I believe wolves are a still a bit caught-off-balance by randing wolf at the beginning.
Vis, meats, cray & vis, meats, cray, samac (I removed dubz and AM)
I think one is in the lead and not sure if they should be, but I will go along since I assume we vote together or lose. But this information needs to wait until tomorrow- I'm just trying to think ahead.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Given that it is Yolo/Marvolo/whatever, if anyone else is claiming to have a PR, now is the time to speak up. I myself am vanilla, and I know samac/ @Cyndia claimed the same
Just tagging everyone to make sure this doesn't get missed.
@BobLoblaw78 - also I think you should reveal the other soft you were talking about so we can all evaluate it. Meats was either making a joke or pretending to, but in either case she's said she's not a seer.
@Crayola227
@vetmedhead
@cubsrule4e
@Viscernable
Just tagging everyone to make sure this doesn't get missed.
@BobLoblaw78 - also I think you should reveal the other soft you were talking about so we can all evaluate it. Meats was either making a joke or pretending to, but in either case she's said she's not a seer.
@Crayola227
@vetmedhead
@cubsrule4e
@Viscernable
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K