You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Magical WW Signups and Game Thread
Started by hazelmoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@Crayola227 😉
Oh, we should sign up as two players for one role! It's been done at least once before.
@hazelmoo pretty please? 🙂
Oh alrighttttt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Next time?Packing and moving/driving cross country this week, I won't have time to play this one
sooo I've read through about a million WW threads, but I've never actually participated in one.. Part of me really wants to sign up because this is a theme I can probably follow, but I'm nervous that I'm not mentally prepared enough to give my life over to WW...
Sign up; it'll be fun! And you can control, to some extent, how much it takes over your life.sooo I've read through about a million WW threads, but I've never actually participated in one.. Part of me really wants to sign up because this is a theme I can probably follow, but I'm nervous that I'm not mentally prepared enough to give my life over to WW...
okayyyyyy, I take full responsibility in advance for any and all noobness 😉
Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. FFM
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam
5. Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. HTML (the next available consecutive number, ya freaks :])
8. BBC
9. PBC
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. STL
12. Hayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter
15. MQ
Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. DVMD
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
24.
25. nyanko
Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769
Waitlist
31. WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. FFM
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam
5. Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. HTML (the next available consecutive number, ya freaks :])
8. BBC
9. PBC
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. STL
12. Hayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter
15. MQ
Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. DVMD
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
24.
25. nyanko
Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769
Waitlist
31. WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
Yeah, I can totally stop at any time!Sign up; it'll be fun! And you can control, to some extent, how much it takes over your life.
Yeah, you've got 99 problems, and WW ain't one.Yeah, I can totally stop at any time!
![]()
Yeah, you've got 99 problems, and WW ain't one.
Yeah, it's all 99 😛
@BrownSwissCows - you playing? Please tag some peeps who'd wanna play.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.
Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip
Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
24.
25. @nyanko
Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769
Waitlist
31. @WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.
Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip
Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
24.
25. @nyanko
Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769
Waitlist
31. @WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
sign me up!!!
@BrownSwissCows - you playing? Please tag some peeps who'd wanna play.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.
Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip
Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
24. @Crayola227
25. @nyanko
Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769
Waitlist
31. @WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.
Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip
Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
24. @Crayola227
25. @nyanko
Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769
Waitlist
31. @WildZoo
32.
33.
34.
35.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why 24 hour night cycles? Seems like that would just be a period of dead space tbh... I would prefer it shorter but that may just be me
Why 24 hour night cycles? Seems like that would just be a period of dead space tbh... I would prefer it shorter but that may just be me
I was going to mention the same. That's a lot of dead space in there.
Your comments are heard. Please continue on. The mods discussion will commence on high. I think we can have a somewhat expedited process but we wanted to allow time for conversation.
I think my new mods are maybe a bit nervous?
I think my new mods are maybe a bit nervous?
D
deleted676737
Thanks for the tag, Genny! I'm actually finishing my final preparations before moving up there, so I think I'm going to sit this one out and just watch. 🙂
Or 24 hour days and 12 hour nights? It's up to you guys, really. And yes, roles will go out tonight.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Awh, but I wanted 763 minute day cycles and 254 minute nights...
I have no issues with longer cycles, but I am going on a roadtrip to hippyville August 23/24 so if I am still alive (and if game is still going by then) I'll have to bow out.
Where is hippyville? I wanna go!I have no issues with longer cycles, but I am going on a roadtrip to hippyville August 23/24 so if I am still alive (and if game is still going by then) I'll have to bow out.
Unless it's Boulder, then I'll sit it outWhere is hippyville? I wanna go!
24/12 sounds good to me. But I'm good with whatever.
Sorry guys, the boy comes back home in a few days and I refuse to be distracted lol and I'm moving to a much busier service soon so I think it's best I don't play
I agree with what has been said. 24 hour night seems really long unless there is some sort of mechanic going on during them that requires it... would prefer 36/12 (like Dy's game) if we're going to drag a "typical" cycle over two days.
36/12 is preferable to 24/24.
Pretty sure we are going to do 12/12 so that it's done in a timely fashion as people begin school and everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
18/6? 😉Pretty sure we are going to do 12/12 so that it's done in a timely fashion as people begin school and everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
@LadyOtheFarm it looks like no one wants to me in the mystical mountains with us. 😛
I don't mind if someone moves me over to you guys in the interest of keeping things even, but the last time I moved myself I messed everything up. 🙂@LadyOtheFarm it looks like no one wants to me in the mystical mountains with us. 😛
I agree with what has been said. 24 hour night seems really long unless there is some sort of mechanic going on during them that requires it... would prefer 36/12 (like Dy's game) if we're going to drag a "typical" cycle over two days.
Agreed. I'd prefer 36/12 if 2-day cycles is desired. I really DON'T like 24/12, because then the day/night cycle is constantly moving relative to real day/night cycles, so I can never remember if we're on day or night in the game.
Pretty sure we are going to do 12/12 so that it's done in a timely fashion as people begin school and everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
20/4.
Dooooo eeeet.
That would be my concern with doing longer than this. I was hoping this game would be my last for a little since I'm starting school in 2 weeks, and I don't want it to overlap with that.Pretty sure we are going to do 12/12 so that it's done in a timely fashion as people begin school and everything.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That would be my concern with doing longer than this. I was hoping this game would be my last for a little since I'm starting school in 2 weeks, and I don't want it to overlap with that.
HAaaahahahahahaha.
Prediction: 2-3 weeks into school Hayley is begging for another WW to start.
😉
It's this rare air...@LadyOtheFarm it looks like no one wants to me in the mystical mountains with us. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@hazelmoo @katashark @kaydubs yes/no on caiter and I signing up for a single role? 🙂
I think we are looking to find more players to make it even, but if you want to hang with the cool kids, I can move you.🙂I don't mind if someone moves me over to you guys in the interest of keeping things even, but the last time I moved myself I messed everything up. 🙂
Oh alrighttttt
@hazelmoo @katashark @kaydubs yes/no on caiter and I signing up for a single role? 🙂
Your answer was hidden in time talk above.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah, thank you! I somehow missed the top half of this page.Your answer was hidden in time talk above.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. Flim Flam Man
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam325
5. Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. lhmhtd
8. BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. PrincessButterCup
10. BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. SummerTheLynx
12. heyyimhayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter92/WildZoo
15. morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. DVMDream
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
24. Crayola227
25. nyanko
Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769
Waitlist
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. Flim Flam Man
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam325
5. Trilt
Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. lhmhtd
8. BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. PrincessButterCup
10. BrownSwissCows
Top of the Beanstalk
11. SummerTheLynx
12. heyyimhayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter92/WildZoo
15. morninqlory
Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm
18.
19.
20.
Fairytale Fields
21. DVMDream
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
24. Crayola227
25. nyanko
Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769
Waitlist
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No need to move me if we fill. But if we don't fill, I'm happy to move.I think we are looking to find more players to make it even, but if you want to hang with the cool kids, I can move you.🙂
No, no...
16/8 😉
You're just saying that because you're a wolf and want more time to plot your night actions.
@lymphocyte ? Not sure if you've paid attention to the WW games around, but Ceke is playing and should be fun!
@sinombre ? I think you're busy, but in case you want to move up that "calendar year" timetable, we're looking for people. 😀
@sinombre ? I think you're busy, but in case you want to move up that "calendar year" timetable, we're looking for people. 😀
No you're a wolf LIS
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K