Magical WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
sooo I've read through about a million WW threads, but I've never actually participated in one.. Part of me really wants to sign up because this is a theme I can probably follow, but I'm nervous that I'm not mentally prepared enough to give my life over to WW...

Reactions: 1 user
sooo I've read through about a million WW threads, but I've never actually participated in one.. Part of me really wants to sign up because this is a theme I can probably follow, but I'm nervous that I'm not mentally prepared enough to give my life over to WW...
Sign up; it'll be fun! And you can control, to some extent, how much it takes over your life.

okayyyyyy, I take full responsibility in advance for any and all noobness ;)

Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. FFM
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam
5. Trilt

Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. HTML (the next available consecutive number, ya freaks :])
8. BBC
9. PBC
10. @BrownSwissCows

Top of the Beanstalk
11. STL
12. Hayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter
15. MQ

Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm

Fairytale Fields
21. DVMD
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
25. nyanko

Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769

Waitlist
31. WildZoo

Reactions: 1 users
Sign up; it'll be fun! And you can control, to some extent, how much it takes over your life.
Yeah, I can totally stop at any time!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 11 users
@BrownSwissCows - you playing? Please tag some peeps who'd wanna play.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.

Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip

Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt

Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows

Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory

Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm

Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
25. @nyanko

Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769

Waitlist
31. @WildZoo

Members don't see this ad :)
@BrownSwissCows - you playing? Please tag some peeps who'd wanna play.
Modly announcement: (since I can't seem to post a poll): would any of y'all be SRSLY opposed to 24 hr day and 24 hr night cycles? There won't be any mandatory post requirements.

Hmoo wants to roll this game out to start tomorrow so rolls will probably go out tonight when she gets done with her trip

Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. @Jilary
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Mad Jack
4. @Kam325
5. @Trilt

Shimmering Lake
6. @allyphoe
7. @lhmhtd
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. @PrincessButterCup
10. @BrownSwissCows

Top of the Beanstalk
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @Gwenevre
14. @Caiter92
15. @morninqlory

Mystical Mountains
16. @finnickthedog
17. @LadyOtheFarm

Fairytale Fields
21. @DVMDream
22. @LetItSnow
23. @dyachei
24. @Crayola227
25. @nyanko

Valley of Death
26. @vetmedhead
27. @Ceke2002
28. @genny
29. @Animal Midwife
30. @raf2769

Waitlist
31. @WildZoo

Why 24 hour night cycles? Seems like that would just be a period of dead space tbh... I would prefer it shorter but that may just be me

Reactions: 3 users
I would not be opposed to 24 hour day/night cycles. That would probably help me a lot actually, because I'm I think I'm in different time zone to most of you so I might have trouble keeping up with day/night cycles otherwise.

Awh, but I wanted 763 minute day cycles and 254 minute nights...

I have no issues with longer cycles, but I am going on a roadtrip to hippyville August 23/24 so if I am still alive (and if game is still going by then) I'll have to bow out.

24/12 sounds good to me. But I'm good with whatever.

Sorry guys, the boy comes back home in a few days and I refuse to be distracted lol and I'm moving to a much busier service soon so I think it's best I don't play

I agree with what has been said. 24 hour night seems really long unless there is some sort of mechanic going on during them that requires it... would prefer 36/12 (like Dy's game) if we're going to drag a "typical" cycle over two days.

@LadyOtheFarm it looks like no one wants to me in the mystical mountains with us. :p
I don't mind if someone moves me over to you guys in the interest of keeping things even, but the last time I moved myself I messed everything up. :)

I agree with what has been said. 24 hour night seems really long unless there is some sort of mechanic going on during them that requires it... would prefer 36/12 (like Dy's game) if we're going to drag a "typical" cycle over two days.

Agreed. I'd prefer 36/12 if 2-day cycles is desired. I really DON'T like 24/12, because then the day/night cycle is constantly moving relative to real day/night cycles, so I can never remember if we're on day or night in the game.

Pretty sure we are going to do 12/12 so that it's done in a timely fashion as people begin school and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That would be my concern with doing longer than this. I was hoping this game would be my last for a little since I'm starting school in 2 weeks, and I don't want it to overlap with that.

That would be my concern with doing longer than this. I was hoping this game would be my last for a little since I'm starting school in 2 weeks, and I don't want it to overlap with that.

HAaaahahahahahaha.

Prediction: 2-3 weeks into school Hayley is begging for another WW to start.

;)

Reactions: 11 users
I don't mind if someone moves me over to you guys in the interest of keeping things even, but the last time I moved myself I messed everything up. :)
I think we are looking to find more players to make it even, but if you want to hang with the cool kids, I can move you.:)

Current roster:
Magical Forest
1. Jilary
2. Flim Flam Man
3. Mad Jack
4. Kam325
5. Trilt

Shimmering Lake
6. allyphoe
7. lhmhtd
8. BeautifulBritishColumbia
9. PrincessButterCup
10. BrownSwissCows

Top of the Beanstalk
11. SummerTheLynx
12. heyyimhayley
13. Gwenevre
14. Caiter92/WildZoo
15. morninqlory

Mystical Mountains
16. finnickthedog
17. LadyOtheFarm

Fairytale Fields
21. DVMDream
22. LetItSnow
23. dyachei
24. Crayola227
25. nyanko

Valley of Death
26. vetmedhead
27. Ceke2002
28. genny
29. Animal Midwife
30. raf2769

Waitlist

I think we are looking to find more players to make it even, but if you want to hang with the cool kids, I can move you.:)
No need to move me if we fill. But if we don't fill, I'm happy to move.

@lymphocyte ? Not sure if you've paid attention to the WW games around, but Ceke is playing and should be fun!

@sinombre ? I think you're busy, but in case you want to move up that "calendar year" timetable, we're looking for people. :D