Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Claiming to be the Lemon Party in the meme game is still one of my all-time favorite WW moments ever.
It actually made me decide to go back and read over that thread when I just thought about it, haha
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Claiming to be the Lemon Party in the meme game is still one of my all-time favorite WW moments ever.
Whatchoo sayin' about our Appalachians?I almost thought I did... but no.
I'm mountain time. Everything is better in this time zone! Real mountains, good fishing, high lakes with waterfalls, elk, bison...
Truly a fantastic game to read back through.Claiming to be the Lemon Party in the meme game is still one of my all-time favorite WW moments ever.
I've hiked them. I lived on the east coast for a long time. Learned to rock climb in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. Too few of the east coast mountains break the tree line to call real mountains. There are a few... but I used to argue the other side for Granite peak all the time when I lived out east because so many people die or get caught in the strange weather patterns there.Whatchoo sayin' about our Appalachians?![]()
I am also in the correct time zone. Funny how you're the only other one who's in the right time zone as wellI almost thought I did... but no.
I'm mountain time. Everything is better in this time zone! Real mountains, good fishing, high lakes with waterfalls, elk, bison...
I say that and then preach that our mountains in BC (the homeland) are far, far superior. I like the mountains in NC but holy shiiite the rockies take my breathe away every time I'm there.I've hiked them. I lived on the east coast for a long time. Learned to rock climb in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. Too few of the east coast mountains break the tree line to call real mountains. There are a few... but I used to argue the other side for Granite peak all the time when I lived out east because so many people die or get caught in the strange weather patterns there.
(I used to teach backpacking and rock climbing. I think I've had this conversation too many times on both sides of the argument to take it too seriously.)
@Ceke2002 - where art thou?
She's got the koalas. And kookaburras. And a variety of venomous snakes and spiders.South Australia.
She's got the koalas. And kookaburras. And a variety of venomous snakes and spiders.


@kaydubs When can we expect the opening introduction to the game (the story write up that sets the scene for things), like how long before lynch votes have to be in will that be posted? Just so I know about what time (my time) to check in and read stuff properly. 🙂
Write ups will be posted at the opening of day (~8am) Then you have until 8pm CST to get your Lynch vote in. So 12 hours. Then another write up happens.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
(don't worry, I'm not about to start clicking on any dice rollers and calculating the number of successes to make a lynch
😛)Extra votes are usually associated with a role and definitely not typical. You don't necessarily have to vote in every lynch (like if you miss it), but you should. You can't bank votes unless your role tells you that you can.Sorry, just another quick question , I seem to remember reading in some of the other game threads that some people had like 1 vote was equivalent to 2, or something like that (sorry I think I might have been soaking in game research for too long, and I can't remember which one of the previous games it was) - is that part of a person's role or abilities, or can you save votes and then use them as extras for another time (like do we have to definitely vote each cycle, no exceptions, or can we sort of 'bank' votes if we're not sure) ?
Can anyone tell I used to play WoD tabletop RPG before this(don't worry, I'm not about to start clicking on any dice rollers and calculating the number of successes to make a lynch
😛)
Extra votes are usually associated with a role and definitely not typical. You don't necessarily have to vote in every lynch (like if you miss it), but you should. You can't bank votes unless your role tells you that you can.

The great thing is that nobody bites over here. If you have questions (even after the game starts), ask'em, and you'll probably get two or three responses with various opinions and answers. 😀Thanks so much 🙂 There's so much information to take in when you're a newbie, even with following other games and doing research, I just want to make sure I get any questions/clarifications out the way before the game proper starts. 👍
Thanks again, much appreciated.![]()
The great thing is that nobody bites over here.
well. unless you like that sort of thing. 😉hehhh
Sorry, just another quick question , I seem to remember reading in some of the other game threads that some people had like 1 vote was equivalent to 2, or something like that (sorry I think I might have been soaking in game research for too long, and I can't remember which one of the previous games it was) - is that part of a person's role or abilities, or can you save votes and then use them as extras for another time (like do we have to definitely vote each cycle, no exceptions, or can we sort of 'bank' votes if we're not sure) ?
Can anyone tell I used to play WoD tabletop RPG before this(don't worry, I'm not about to start clicking on any dice rollers and calculating the number of successes to make a lynch
😛)
Edited to add: I'll shut up now.![]()
I think it was in the rules for this game that you were expected to vote in every lynch.Extra votes are usually associated with a role and definitely not typical. You don't necessarily have to vote in every lynch (like if you miss it), but you should. You can't bank votes unless your role tells you that you can.
Was there something attached to the photo that showed my Google search? HahaGoogle Image search is a great tool as well. 😉
The great thing is that nobody bites over here.
I think it was in the rules for this game that you were expected to vote in every lynch.
The great thing is that nobody bites over here.
Speak for yourself.
Was there something attached to the photo that showed my Google search? Haha
then I have my first crisis counseling shift
I hope I do okay....Wait til day starts. In a few hoursWhen can we start pming with our group? Is that something set up by the mods, or do we start it ourselves and include the mods? Also, I have a family event this morning/afternoon, should be home around 5:00est. I can most likely check in during the day, but if I'm quiet that's why 🙂
cool coolWait til day starts. In a few hours
When can we start pming with our group? Is that something set up by the mods, or do we start it ourselves and include the mods? Also, I have a family event this morning/afternoon, should be home around 5:00est. I can most likely check in during the day, but if I'm quiet that's why 🙂
Wait til day starts. In a few hours
Usually you can have one large PM group with all groupmates in it, but you can also individually PM members in the group. It's wise to be very careful who you share info with. You might tell one in your group one thing, and not trust the next guy enough to.
With lynching, you can only lynch one person in bold at a time unless there's some special thing the mods tell us
For what you said, you can tag a user @Ceke2002 , and say, hey, I'm tagging you because I need you to explain why I shouldn't lynch you.
Also, @Crayola227 get your butt in this thread too!
or you could say
for now I'm going with lynch Cray
to put more pressure on
she can come in here and explain why I shouldn't,
if it's not her then I think we should lynch Ceke unless they tell us why not.
It's up to you how to vote if you're on the fence
it's nice if people are seriously discussing a lynch, to make sure the person is tagged at least once to defend themselves. At least, if you are village and have a firm suspicion they are too or that hearing more from them would be useful.
If you are a wolf, that could change whether or not you make an effort to get someone in to defend themselves from a lynch.
Personally, I don't like to put in a lynch vote if I really feel completely uninformed. I don't take lynches lightly.
@Ceke2002 , @Crayola227 explained that very eloquently.
Feel free to toss the mods into any PMs but it's not required. You can always add us later if you gotta.
10:30AM ACT? (@Ceke2002 ?)
Just add water! 😉this dessication of our peaceful community must stop.
I'm so good. I deserve a gold star. Good job me.Yes, that would be around 10.30 am my time. I will try and have my vote in a little earlier just to make sure I don't miss the cut off. 🙂
Oh I know, I'm just being a pain in the ass. 😀Destruction* 😛 smarty pants
Was there something attached to the photo that showed my Google search? Haha
LolI shall be going to bed shortly as I have an important function to attend tomorrow evening and need to ensure I am well rested for it. With this in mind I will list the people I am considering voting to lynch now, explain my reasons why, and ask them to come forward and speak their case. And if you're all very good, and promise to cross your hearts, hands to the truth; then I might even shower you with diamonds instead of a garland for a noose (seriously, I keep telling Persephone to leave the damn flowers behind when she comes down here, but nooo she insists on bringing at least a basket full every time).
@Mad Jack @Trilt @dyachei @WildZoo @nyanko ~ According to the most ancient tradition of looking things up on Google, I believe all you to be among the most experienced, and most strategic players in the land. Therefore, according to the great Google Oracle of Blogs, each one of you has the greater potential to hold sway and deception. So I'm afraid it will be death petals for one, and sparkle gems for the rest. So speak now or forever hold your...Ooh, shiny...What? you try having snakes for hair without adding some bling. *mumbles something about a deadline and goes back to glitter hoarding*
Good at deceit 😉
Well, I managed to send him a video he hadn't seen before as a hello, so I've got that going for me!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.