Magical WW Signups and Game Thread

Started by hazelmoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I guess. I'm not really doubting that Genny is a wolf..... more just that something feels off about the whole STL/Dy thing. But.... when in doubt, lynch strongly suspected wolves. Then lynch chaos/neutral. Then lynch villagers with lynch avoidance. So.

lynch genny
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After much debate (ha), the village turned on one that many of them had trusted. Dead is @genny the hellhound/werewolf and obviously, a wolf.
latest


Night begins! Get your actions in quickly, and we might start another day. Stay tuned.

10/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

6. @allyphoe
7. @finnickthedog
9. @PrincessButterCup

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley
15. @morninqlory

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow
18. @dyachei

Valley of Death

25. @raf2769

The Great Beyond (dead):
22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard

13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage
10. LadyOtheFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie

4. Kam325 - Mermaid
23. genny - Hellhound/Werewolf
 
Sorry for missing lynch... flight didn't get in until like 5am last night so I'm just waking up.... but YAY!
 
thoughts on raf, mq and hayley?
2 of those three I have as cleared on me sheet. I should be clearing more tn. I am not sure if it's best that I reveal which wuns right now, so wolves can be less tactical in their kills. I will send a coin to one of the cleared ones as insurance, with an etched message of the Otha that is cleared.
 
2 of those three I have as cleared on me sheet. I should be clearing more tn. I am not sure if it's best that I reveal which wuns right now, so wolves can be less tactical in their kills. I will send a coin to one of the cleared ones as insurance, with an etched message of the Otha that is cleared.
hmmm
 
Aye. That doesn't mean there isn't two converts still possible, but at the conclusion of last night (that's how I ask all of my questions) there was only 1 convert based on the answer to the question (which was me first post of the day).
Thanks, sorry I skimmed since I figured it was just all genny lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The villagers were feeling so successful with netting the werehellhound (werewolf-hellhound hybrid) yesterday, and they slept in their abodes with peaceful smiles on their faces. One quiet resident in particular cuddled up in her underwater nest, feeling safer and sounder than ever. She never knew what hit her when something reached in and slit her elegant throat. Dead is @morningqlory, the villager merlion.
70be88af24812c96c060705f5806ecd5.jpg


With the death of the merlion, a noise is heard coming from a little hollow tree. One magical creature, the hobgoblin, had spent her nights helping the good people of her magical world. That night, she connected herself with the merlion to help her in any venture that she needed. She let out a little whimper in her sleep when her heart stopped beating. Dead is @PrincessButterCup, the villager hobgoblin... Again.
latest

Lynch deadline is 8 PM CST.

Day 10 begins!

8/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

6. @allyphoe
7. @finnickthedog

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @heyyimhayley

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow
18. @dyachei

Valley of Death

25. @raf2769

The Great Beyond (dead):
22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard

13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage
10. LadyOtheFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie

4. Kam325 - Mermaid
23. genny - Hellhound/Werewolf

9. PrincessButterCup - Hobgoblin
15. morninqlory - Merlion
 
We now have 4 villagers and 1 wolf, assuming no second conversion, or 3 villagers and 2 wolves, assuming a second conversion, right?
 
We now have 4 villagers and 1 wolf, assuming no second conversion, or 3 villagers and 2 wolves, assuming a second conversion, right?
Aye unfortunately I am down to ye and Hayley as the possible first convert, barring any crazy mechanisms (ie. BBC converting). Speaking of which, has any o' ye at all received the genie lamp in the past 3-4 days?

Aye wolves be jelly about that
 
Aye unfortunately I am down to ye and Hayley as the possible first convert, barring any crazy mechanisms (ie. BBC converting). Speaking of which, has any o' ye at all received the genie lamp in the past 3-4 days?
Dang it. My money was on raf, not Hayley.

No lamp here, but that reminds me I didn't get results this morning for the poppy seeds I ate last night.
 
Hayley, I want ta know all the items ye have made from night 1 onwards (ye can do in on if ye like) It's VERY possible (not definite), me lads and feeks, that wolves lose their abilities on conversion, so if she can't name an item for each night or names a caiter item, that is where me vote is going.
 
Dang it. My money was on raf, not Hayley.

No lamp here, but that reminds me I didn't get results this morning for the poppy seeds I ate last night.
The last person the feek kam tried to throw under the bus, when she thought she wasn't under suspicion, was raf. Ye don't throw converts under the bus, ye throw originals, as concerts have the best chance of makin' it to end game
 
@BeautifulBritishColumbia who did you grant a wish to fer an extra kill? If ye made a deal with wolves to stay alive, that's as bad as Bein' a wolf....
No one, that is one of the options from what was wished of me today. I haven't decided what I am giving them yet.

This was the first time I have seen a wolf use me. Unfortunately, because it is close to end game mods won't tell me who is asking :/

Edited because grammar.
 
No one, that is one of the options from what was wished of me today. I haven't decided what I am giving them yet.

This was the first time I have seen a wolf use me. Unfortunately, because it is close to end game mods won't tell me who is asking :/

Edited because grammar.
I think any affiliation I could have had with the wolves ended when they tried to kill me. Lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll post my items in a sec if that helps I guess.

Invisibility beans - Lotf
Potato - BBC
Hydrangea - CaitZoo
Wine - Trilt
Coffee - Kam
Sunflower - STL
Basil - Genny
Poppy - Ally
Lilac - Finn
 
The last person the feek kam tried to throw under the bus, when she thought she wasn't under suspicion, was raf. Ye don't throw converts under the bus, ye throw originals, as concerts have the best chance of makin' it to end game
I'm not sure I agree with this. It could be exactly what she intended.

unlynch hayley, lynch ally