Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol people are rightfully stressed and frustrated due to lack of communication and inconsistent information. The process has changed probably 4 times since the rest of us received invitations on March 25th. We didn't receive a personal call urging us to apply. Based on previous program years, the qualifying MHS students didn't have to interview for the med school and also knew of acceptance into the MHS program in late April. It's a life and career changing decision so people are on edge. Moreover, I'm not sure if you peeped in the 22 pages of this thread but we've been cracking hella jokes.

But anyways, I'm about to make some bbq chicken anyone wants some?
Save me a few pieces of chicken. BBQ sounds like a great idea!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Lol! Shidd , the whole stark family at this point even IMAX theater bran
Bran be acting toooo slow.. it’s actually annoying when they switch the camera on him and seeing him stare into space.. like bro do something lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Bran be acting toooo slow.. it’s actually annoying when they switch the camera on him and seeing him stare into space.. like bro do something lol
Bran left to watch Avengers lol. He killed me when he told Theon "I'll be back." Like where are you going?!?!?!

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry misread your post. I meant to their med school. I’m not sure if they have a linkage program but the Cali one does. I’m not applying to their masters though.

I see. Cal med invites everyone to apply for other their masters lol. Because they are going to be on their 2nd year for med school they need diversity badly. First class had like 2 African Americans. (Not uncommon among some med schools but at least they are making an effort).

I don't like Cersei's ending at all!!!!! But the Hound was a G through and through

the hound got THRASHED sheesh. But yeah I agree he thugged it out ilunto the end.

(Side note I hope this isn't spoiling game of thrones for anyone )

I see. Cal med invites everyone to apply for other their masters lol. Because they are going to be on their 2nd year for med school they need diversity badly. First class had like 2 African Americans. (Not uncommon among some med schools but at least they are making an effort).

Yea I wasn’t sure why they sent me an invite to apply to the med school. I had never even heard of them. That makes sense

Yea I wasn’t sure why they sent me an invite to apply to the med school. I had never even heard of them. That makes sense
Hopefully you get accepted! What turned me off form them was at least last year they were not approved for govt loans for their first class. My home girl got in but had to take out mad private loans..... that's a no for me dawg. Private loans are so trash.

*unfollows this thread bc I’m still on season 7*

Someone said they’re not sending out information until June 1st. Lmbo based on Meharry’s track record I’m not expecting any correspondence until then lol
Well I have nothing else to do but wait cause I got so many rejection it’s unbelievable and I was like okay that just means my journey is somewhere else and here I am :corny:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully you get accepted! What turned me off form them was at least last year they were not approved for govt loans for their first class. My home girl got in but had to take out mad private loans..... that's a no for me dawg. Private loans are so trash.
Oh nahhhh. That's wild. Private loans were made by Satan himself

Post a pic of the BBQ or it never happened

I need to figure out who's cookouts I'ma be showing up for.
Lol mannn I forgot to take the chicken out before I went to work this morning, so no chicken yet

Well I have nothing else to do but wait cause I got so many rejection it’s unbelievable and I was like okay that’s means my journey is somewhere else and here I am :corny:

I didn’t get accepted but it’s alright. I wasn’t going to go there anyway. It’s just Meharry for me. I really want to go to Meharry.

Oh nahhhh. That's wild. Private loans were made by Satan himself
Before you write them off just check to see if they were approved for govt loans this year. I hear the med school is good. I just refuse to take out private loans of I can help it.

I don’t watch game of thrones but its still R.I.P Nipsey Hussle. TMC and this thread is proof.

I didn’t get accepted but it’s alright. I wasn’t going to go there anyway. It’s just Meharry for me. I really want to go to Meharry.
Word. Well you're in there homie! Hopefully we'll all be joining soon.

Just curious guys, who all in here that applied is from Howard? I’m Howard too by the way.

Reactions: 2 users
Hmmmm I know there was a shout-out for which HBCU and so I guess Meharry will be my first and
yes rejections or access denied just means we have been redirected :highfive: ...to Meharry God Willing!

Word. Well you're in there homie! Hopefully we'll all be joining soon.

It’s not solid until I get the paperwork and acceptance into the program. I feel like I’m in the same boat as y’all honestly. I don’t trust words cause things change. Staying in prayer for good results for myself and for people on this thread.

Hmmmm I know there was a shout-out for which HBCU and so I guess Meharry will be my first and
yes rejections or access denied just means we have been redirected :highfive: ...to Meharry God Willing!

Facts

Lol great! Can’t wait to meet you all!

They can’t possibky let Arya have two wins, the Night King was good enough, no way they let her kill Dany too.

Melisandre said she was gonna kill people with brown eyes (Walder Frey), blue eyes (Night king), and green eyes. Now that Cersei's dead, Danny's the only one left on the show with green eyes.

I’m late to the convo and somebody said they were still on season 7, but I saw GOT and got too hyped.

Last edited:
Since we’re talking about everything.
Meg The Stallion, DJ Khaled , and Tyler the Creator dropped an Album today. Chance the Rapper dropped a single off his upcoming Album.

And Meharry has a graduation party tmrw. If you’re in Nash come out

• Haha
Actually, I didn't want to be accepted into the med school this year, but for 2020. I would prefer to do a transition year at Meharry. I haven't been a full time student for a while and need to "ease" into the acdemic groove of things. So, despite all the med school rejections I've received, things are going just as planned for me.

So...what kind of general email was that?? What in the world is the “next step”??

I would have preferred a decision but okay.... exercising patience.

Reactions: 3 users
Actually, I didn't want to be accepted into the med school this year, but for 2020. I would prefer to do a transition year at Meharry. I haven't been a full time student for a while and need to "ease" into the acdemic groove of things. So, despite all the med school rejections I've received, things are going just as planned for me.

Glad to hear that! There are lot of benefits to the masters program

Yeah lol I thought it was a rejection at first

This new email though..I’d prefer just one final decision. Meharry plays waaayyy too much. Lol!

I said I was going to work on my patience this year and this program is testing it.

• Haha
I skimmed the first paragraph and saw "I am pleased to share..." and thought it was an acceptance. I should've read the entire email before I left work to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
What kind of email was this? Lol

What’s the next step?

• Haha
I skimmed the first paragraph and saw "I am pleased to share..." and thought it was an acceptance. I should've read the entire email before I left work to celebrate

It’s just an early celebration that’s all!

Yeeess was that sent to everyone?

Good question. But the good news if we all passed the initial screening by the adcom that means we all have the stats to get into the program!

Maybe decisions will go out June 1st.

A good question would be did you get this email too or nah? Since they already accepted you. That would let us know if they just sent to everyone.

When I tell y’all how my face lit up when I saw that email lol :rofl:

They play too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.