OP
Kojo90

Kojo90

2+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Sorry misread your post. I meant to their med school. I’m not sure if they have a linkage program but the Cali one does. I’m not applying to their masters though.

I see. Cal med invites everyone to apply for other their masters lol. Because they are going to be on their 2nd year for med school they need diversity badly. First class had like 2 African Americans. (Not uncommon among some med schools but at least they are making an effort).

Dec 20, 2018
I see. Cal med invites everyone to apply for other their masters lol. Because they are going to be on their 2nd year for med school they need diversity badly. First class had like 2 African Americans. (Not uncommon among some med schools but at least they are making an effort).
Yea I wasn’t sure why they sent me an invite to apply to the med school. I had never even heard of them. That makes sense

OP
Kojo90

Kojo90

2+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Yea I wasn’t sure why they sent me an invite to apply to the med school. I had never even heard of them. That makes sense
Hopefully you get accepted! What turned me off form them was at least last year they were not approved for govt loans for their first class. My home girl got in but had to take out mad private loans..... that's a no for me dawg. Private loans are so trash.

Jul 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Hopefully you get accepted! What turned me off form them was at least last year they were not approved for govt loans for their first class. My home girl got in but had to take out mad private loans..... that's a no for me dawg. Private loans are so trash.
Oh nahhhh. That's wild. Private loans were made by Satan himself

Dec 20, 2018
Well I have nothing else to do but wait cause I got so many rejection it’s unbelievable and I was like okay that’s means my journey is somewhere else and here I am :corny:
I didn’t get accepted but it’s alright. I wasn’t going to go there anyway. It’s just Meharry for me. I really want to go to Meharry.

OP
Kojo90

Kojo90

2+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Oh nahhhh. That's wild. Private loans were made by Satan himself
Before you write them off just check to see if they were approved for govt loans this year. I hear the med school is good. I just refuse to take out private loans of I can help it.

Aug 3, 2018
They can’t possibky let Arya have two wins, the Night King was good enough, no way they let her kill Dany too.
Melisandre said she was gonna kill people with brown eyes (Walder Frey), blue eyes (Night king), and green eyes. Now that Cersei's dead, Danny's the only one left on the show with green eyes.

I’m late to the convo and somebody said they were still on season 7, but I saw GOT and got too hyped.

Last edited:

dr.huxtable

2+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Actually, I didn't want to be accepted into the med school this year, but for 2020. I would prefer to do a transition year at Meharry. I haven't been a full time student for a while and need to "ease" into the acdemic groove of things. So, despite all the med school rejections I've received, things are going just as planned for me.

Dec 20, 2018
Actually, I didn't want to be accepted into the med school this year, but for 2020. I would prefer to do a transition year at Meharry. I haven't been a full time student for a while and need to "ease" into the acdemic groove of things. So, despite all the med school rejections I've received, things are going just as planned for me.
Glad to hear that! There are lot of benefits to the masters program