Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. But the good news if we all passed the initial screening by the adcom that means we all have the stats to get into the program!

Exactly ! Just means another step closer! (And that they’re in the office working haha) And another day to keep praying and being patient!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Ok. Like if you got the email today.

Reactions: 38 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Does anyone have information about their linkage to their medical school? On the invitation e-mail to their masters program it says successful MHS students will receive expedited review to their medical school. Is that it? Or are there any metrics such as if you maintain a certain GPA and MCAT score you will get an interview or some kind of benefit?

Hello,
Does anyone have information about their linkage to their medical school? On the invitation e-mail to their masters program it says successful MHS students will receive expedited review to their medical school. Is that it? Or are there any metrics such as if you maintain a certain GPA and MCAT score you will get an interview or some kind of benefit?

Start from page 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hello,

I’ll save you a long explanation, we don’t know anything anymore .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Oh nooo.. :(

So, it was just a bulk email that everyone got :(
Would it though? I mean it could it mean that but at the same time it would be expected for him to receive the email if he low key received a verbal acceptance. Perhaps, like formality. Idk. Maybe adcom are watching this thread and trolling us to see our reactions but in reality we got this. Lol Idk wishful thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Would it though? I mean it could it mean that but at the same time it would be expected for him to receive the email if he low key received a verbal acceptance. Perhaps, like formality. Idk. Maybe adcom are watching this thread and trolling us to see our reactions but in reality we got this. Lol Idk wishful thinking?

Lol I’m a woman

Reactions: 1 users
When I saw the email, I came here first to read y'all comments before opening it.... I'm glad I did hahao_O;););)

Y’all really think that means we are special? Lol because I don’t feel that way anymore. I’m feeling like it’s still very much up in the air idk they been playing. I plan on staying positive but at the same time I feel regular af lol.

Everyone on this thread need to get drunk or laid. Lol let’s calm down and go celebrate for they finally said something other than some damn deadline . Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Once I re-read the email carefully, I felt that maybe the message they were trying to send is that our files are now considered complete. In other words, they were able to gather all supporting docs, and everything is now ready to be reviewed to make a decision. So I guess maybe at this point, they might have also emailed someone who was missing supporting docs. a different email requesting that..

Once I re-read the email carefully, I felt that maybe the message they were trying to send is that our files are now considered complete. In other words, they were able to gather all supporting docs, and everything is now ready to be reviewed to make a decision. So I guess maybe at this point, they might have also emailed someone who was missing supporting docs. a different email requesting that..

I don't think so I think they meant what they said. Several weeks ago I got the email about my file being completed. I think this legit was them letting us know we made it through initial screening.

Reactions: 5 users
Everyone on this thread need to get drunk or laid. Lol let’s calm down and go celebrate for they finally said something other than some damn deadline . Lol
I'm saving my wine for GOT tomorrow lol but I took a lovely 3 hour nap

I have been lurking for a minute and I noticed something, a good bulk of last years students were in frats and sororities. I’m in one too, so I decided to ask some of my LBs at HU and they said this program has some sort of heavy preference for the sisterhood and brotherhood. Any truth to this? Heard it before?

I have been lurking for a minute and I noticed something, a good bulk of last years students were in frats and sororities. I’m in one too, so I decided to ask some of my LBs at HU and they said this program has some sort of heavy preference for the sisterhood and brotherhood. Any truth to this? Heard it before?

Never heard it before. I’m not part of a sorority

I think the Frats and Sororities can be used for networking purposes. Can give you stuff to relate to, but I don’t think there is a preference. You can expand on stuff you did for the frat to show certain skills.

Is that you Six? Lol

Whether or not everyone got the email, at least we found out that they will send emails on Saturdays, so June 1 is looking promising

Reactions: 4 users
I applied to Meharry last application cycle (Dental School). I received the Supplemental Application and submitted it immediately. I have not heard anything from them since then. Is there a place that I can go to check my application status? I was hoping for the MHS program but so far radio silence. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I applied to Meharry last application cycle (Dental School). I received the Supplemental Application and submitted it immediately. I have not heard anything from them since then. Is there a place that I can go to check my application status? I was hoping for the MHS program but so far radio silence. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Call admissions

Only like 10 more days y’all! We’re almost there!

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
If the adcom IS on here they need to accept all of us ! This support and encourage is STRONG already ! Imagine when we all get together in the classroom and start killing it! They should be able to see who is serious about their program ! lol. LET US IN PLZ! -thanks, Management hahaha

Reactions: 13 users
Am I the only one who feels like the game of thrones season finale was trash ‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Am I the only one who feels like the game of thrones season finale was trash ‍♂
ABSOLUTE BASURA. We waited 2 years for that. Episode 3 was cool but the ending was not it. Almost as bad as the ending of the show Weeds

ABSOLUTE BASURA. We waited 2 years for that. Episode 3 was cool but the ending was not it. Almost as bad as the ending of the show Weeds
Yeah Episode 3 was the real pinnacle of the franchise lol. And I haven't seen weeds but if you're comparing it to game of thrones ending it's not as bad it must have been extra trash lol

Yeah Episode 3 was the real pinnacle of the franchise lol. And I haven't seen weeds but if you're comparing it to game of thrones ending it's not as bad it must have been extra trash lol
Weeds was a fantastic show with the most anticlimactic ending lol all 8 seasons are on Netflix.

Omgggggg..... bruh I just wanna know alreadyyyyyyyyy. I heard it can be anytime between now and the 1st.

You really think they’ll release them before June 1st

Idk but that’s what the lady that answered the phone at admissions said. Her words verbatim were “it can be any day.”

Status
Not open for further replies.