Meharry Medical College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkProtonics

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently, I'm an echocardiography student at Orange Coast College, and I plan to pay my way through a biological sciences degree from CSULB/UCI by working as an echocardiographer at LB Memorial Heart and Vascular Institute. I'm trying to get my GPA to at least 3.5 after having a 2.81 freshman year (one A, three Bs, and two Cs).

I've got six years to do it in. I'm 17 years old.

My ECs currently include being mentored by a local invasive cardiologist at Healthcare Partners. Not much else though. I'll find something while earning my BS. Any ideas?

Has anyone here gone to Meharry Medical College, or New York Medical College? I hope to go to NYU Medical Center, NewYork Presbyterian Hospital, or Cleveland Clinic for my IM residency.

I hope to become an interventional cardiologist, clinical cardiac electrophysiologist, or intensivist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.