You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Off in what sense?also i came in wanting to vote clem for like...not being as random as he usually is. He usually has some sort of reasoning that he barely explains but he's not even doing that.
that said the number of people I saw voting him feels off
I’m very conflicted with the vote spread right now because it feels like all LHF and me
But I don’t know that the non LHF people feel bad enough to vote
Which I guess is why they’re not LHF
Bleh
But I don’t know that the non LHF people feel bad enough to vote
Which I guess is why they’re not LHF
Bleh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
watOkay.
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
i kind of already explained it but his wagon grew very quicklyOff in what sense?
samac weren't you converted in zenge's you pick game?
Talk to me about Santa feeling stiff.
Is that your only thoughts on him right now?
Unyeet MKGis the impact and nuance in the room with us right now?
Dnd
The wizard that put me in a force cage. I beat the **** out of her once she got hold person’d and then knocked her unconscious and didn’t want her to stand back up.
So I killed her in cold cold blood.
It felt bad man
I'm gonna need a video explanation because I am confusionIt's impossible to get the top so I ignore that, the ends are easy to bite off and then I narrowly nibble down the sides. Then you can pop apart the layers easily!
….No?i kind of already explained it but his wagon grew very quickly
samac weren't you converted in zenge's you pick game?
OH WAIT I WAS
for like 2 seconds under genny. I reverted back
Zenge is asking the important questionsThere’s pie?!?!
(also I love how much this game thread has already discussed food. I think we're all hungry)
What was the reason for the original MKG vote?Unyeet MKG
village points to mk here for trying to steer the convo back to the gameits all good! i wouldnt have gotten to learn about how everyone eats candy otherwise!! can i ask what you think of the current votes on the board?
i might have to go again, the baby wont stop crying tonight
the skyline chili comment. I just need to yeet ohio instead apparentlyWhat was the reason for the original MKG vote?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meowStill no kitty cat or deerman? Was hoping they would've appeared by now.
I concur, but I want to see if she posted more since thenShe has been here (contributing to the candy discussion, mostly) but isn't really doing any content contribution. Feels a little... wolfy pop-in, if you will.
i think samac is my top town. maybe my only real town read tbh
and I'm not sure where to go from there. PSV is like...always sus to me. It's probably a me problem. I dont think clem is in his village meta rn
and I'm not sure where to go from there. PSV is like...always sus to me. It's probably a me problem. I dont think clem is in his village meta rn
That scares me a little because i feel like im flopping around directionless on thread I don’t get how im a top towni think samac is my top town. maybe my only real town read tbh
and I'm not sure where to go from there. PSV is like...always sus to me. It's probably a me problem. I dont think clem is in his village meta rn
I'm curious what "normal" means as well because she had just said she hadn't played in a whileCan you expand on what you’re saying is “normal”
I’m not necessarily disagreeing I’m just looking for a bit more clarification about your thought process
i dont really think all that much has happened with content in it and your play reminds me very much of the zenge gameThat scares me a little because i feel like im flopping around directionless on thread I don’t get how im a top town
i think it was bc she learned about skyline chili tbhWhat was the reason for the original MKG vote?
When you say "they" in this post, are you referring to zenge or samac?Comparing to zenge specifically, I feel like when they engage or ask something they also put a bit of their read/view on the game.
F.e. when they asked me about MKG early they stated a townread, or when questioning the ms p reads saying they look normal so far
Im refering to zengeWhen you say "they" in this post, are you referring to zenge or samac?
what is his normal wolf meta? I don't know if I've seen him wolf since the fire emblem game (I think?)That being said, I’ve seen Santy wolf and this isn’t his normal wolf meta so like… idk what to do with that.
wild idea, do the non-voters want to vote
Im curious about what you think my normal wolf meta is like tbh.

Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (3) - genny, mkg, Santy
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny ()
Clem (3) - Cyndia, samac, Zenge
Santy ()
Cyndia (1) - PSV
mkg ()
9/12
Missing: @dyachei @Stagg737 @alleycat03
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~1.75 hours).
MsP (3) - genny, mkg, Santy
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny ()
Clem (3) - Cyndia, samac, Zenge
Santy ()
Cyndia (1) - PSV
mkg ()
9/12
Missing: @dyachei @Stagg737 @alleycat03
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~1.75 hours).
I'm here, just finished pg 1. Will see how far I get...
Ope! First!
How do you do fellow midwesterners.Ope!
Fun fact, that's one of the only 2 airports I've slept overnight in out of probably 20+ airports after getting screwed over by Delta that a flight was cancelled and them being the only re-route available. I found some random gymnastics like mats in a second floor area that I still don't know if I was allowed in. They were mildly more comfortable than the floor and terrible blankets. 2/10. Would not recommend as bedding.they have a very nice airport.
STAGGGGI'm here, just finished pg 1. Will see how far I get...
How do you do fellow midwesterners.
Fun fact, that's one of the only 2 airports I've slept overnight in out of probably 20+ airports after getting screwed over by Delta that a flight was cancelled and them being the only re-route available. I found some random gymnastics like mats in a second floor area that I still don't know if I was allowed in. They were mildly more comfortable than the floor and terrible blankets. 2/10. Would not recommend as bedding.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wild idea, do the non-voters want to vote
Did you just summon Stagg?How do you do fellow midwesterners.
lots ofI think wolf Santy isn’t quite as jovial as I feel like you’ve been.
I was going to say I didn’t think your vote jumps around as much but actually when I think about it I remember that’s something you do a lot regardless so.
I’m not sure you through out village reads early players like MK who have a history of being stretchy. Like being the first one to village read a historically sketchy player doesn’t feel like something you’d do, but it’s been a while since I’ve played so feel free to tell me I’m wrong about that.
Hm
that was directed at you @Zenge142 fr fr
SHE IS SAMACDid you just summon Stagg?
HE FOUND THE MILKDid you just summon Stagg?
oho oho nice tie.
But I think Zenge and dy also stated that they'll probably vote @Clem J so you are spiritually on the lead .
*Summons Clem to thread*
But I think Zenge and dy also stated that they'll probably vote @Clem J so you are spiritually on the lead .
*Summons Clem to thread*
I’ve been voting for a while 🤨that was directed at you @Zenge142 fr fr
Oho hi Stagggg clutchh
Yeah it’s the emoji I miss most when not on SDN. We don’t have it on discord or text messages or anything. This is like… the only place I get to use it.lots ofso far
Hm
SORRY SORRY dubs has you in the missing list too lol i was looking at thatI’ve been voting for a while 🤨
Oh lol you're right wowee I cant readI’ve been voting for a while 🤨
DubsSORRY SORRY dubs has you in the missing list too lol i was looking at that
Feels weird
Fixed
you’re rightDubs
Feels weird
to the bottom of your reads list i go
yall should yeet me
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*****************Fun fact, that's one of the only 2 airports I've slept overnight in out of probably 20+ airports
Stagg pls, we have a guest room, you could have crashed with us 🥺
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm already somehow caught up in under an hour wtfHi! Luckily there’s not too much to catch up on!
Also @Stagg737 while I do think there’s some nuggets in the whole thread if you’re pressed for time I’d go like page 5 forward then read the rest later
elaborate plsUgh. This is where I feel like going to it’s just such a weak read for flimsy reasons
Rude owoAnti sheep
Vote Clem
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K