You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am a midwesterner, my chili has beans and I eat it with a cinnamon roll on the side 😤
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg a 4 way tie?
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (2) - genny, mkg
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny ()
Clem (2) - Cyndia, samac
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, Santy
mkg (1) - alley
9/12
Missing: @dyachei @Stagg737 @Zenge142
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~2.5 hours).
Ugh. This is where I feel like going to it’s just such a weak read for flimsy reasonsUnyeet santy
Yeet Clem
The joys of day 1
What’s your weak read?Ugh. This is where I feel like going to it’s just such a weak read for flimsy reasons
With a cinnamon roll on the side?I am a midwesterner, my chili has beans and I eat it with a cinnamon roll on the side 😤
AND SAMAC IS IN ITomg a 4 way tie?
The first bra I got from target was disappointing :/ and the sketchy cheap one I ordered on tiktok shop just arrived so tbd on if it fitsOoooh
Yeah no I’m not good at discord
I did see a bra discussion!
Is this not a common thing? That was served all winter long as one of our school lunchesWith a cinnamon roll on the side?
My Clem read. My reasoning about not liking the sheep, and general lack of problem solving.What’s your weak read?
Like it’s not wrong it’s just not as much data as I usually like to have.
I’ve never heard of this before.Is this not a common thing? That was served all winter long as one of our school lunches
Cornbread yes. Cinnamon roll no.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SeeMy Clem read. My reasoning about not liking the sheep, and general lack of problem solving.
Like it’s not wrong it’s just not as much data as I usually like to have.
Day 1 hard
No data
Only vibes
This is exactly what our chili at school lunches looked like (except the tray was blue instead of red)I’ve never heard of this before.
Cornbread yes. Cinnamon roll no.
If you don’t want to dirty two dishes, just put the chili on top of the cinnamon rollWith a cinnamon roll on the side?
I thought MKG was posting a lot but doesn’t even have one full page of results. Huh
i hate to break it to ya but cincy is in the midwestI am a midwesterner, my chili has beans and I eat it with a cinnamon roll on the side 😤
Lmao I think I’m still the highest poster and I don’t know jack ****
Samac just samacin’
Samac just samacin’
Do you expect problem solving from Clem on day 1?My Clem read. My reasoning about not liking the sheep, and general lack of problem solving.
Hiiiiii genny.If you don’t want to dirty two dishes, just put the chili on top of the cinnamon roll
How far behind are you?
what was the dessert? Inquiring minds want to knowI actually would have liked to pair this with cheesy garlic bread but decided that would have been too much food for just the two of us.
Especially considering there’s dessert too.
I expect more than we’ve seen at leastDo you expect problem solving from Clem on day 1?
samac this is a lot dont be like thatI thought MKG was posting a lot but doesn’t even have one full page of results. Huh
Is it a race? Can’t I just leisurely stroll around and look at posts at random?Hiiiiii genny.
How far behind are you?
Tres Lecheswhat was the dessert? Inquiring minds want to know
I don't really like 3 muskateers but I would try this3 sides the bottom stays.
Then it just likes melts in your mouth. Delicious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m over 100 get on my levelsamac this is a lot dont be like that
It is a race. To the finish line. Let’s go go goIs it a race? Can’t I just leisurely stroll around and look at posts at random?
It’s the only way I like themI don't really like 3 muskateers but I would try this
I can’t believe we had to wait for you to show up to get such an important question addressedwhat was the dessert? Inquiring minds want to know
clem feels good, I like the dad jokes and chill vibesIt's ok I'm an herbivore
Ok is there something specific you wanted me to look at? Was it your streetfighter reference because a) I’m not sure I get that entirely and 2) did you just claim 3p?It is a race. To the finish line. Let’s go go go
*war flashbacks to wolf!zenge using a chocolate documentary as a distraction*A good percentage of the times I eat 3 musketeers which isn’t super common. But the pure nought is 🤤.
Actually now I wonder how I’d feel about it if it was actually made with decent high quality chocolate

Ehclem feels good, I like the dad jokes and chill vibes
Oh no just in general.Ok is there something specific you wanted me to look at? Was it your streetfighter reference because a) I’m not sure I get that entirely and 2) did you just claim 3p?
And I did not.
I'm still confusedi still dont get it but Im tired so maybe it's me?
I thought I was going to disagree with you, so I started going through old games and I actually agree with you.I expect more than we’ve seen at least
He feels much more like what theme than what I see in like new girls. More absentee than usual.
why are you a wolf momma?Idk how else to put it
🤰 Meaning = Knowledge that only a wolf momma has
sorry guys weekends are the worst for me. I can't usually play until the kids are put in their beds asleep
also i came in wanting to vote clem for like...not being as random as he usually is. He usually has some sort of reasoning that he barely explains but he's not even doing that.
that said the number of people I saw voting him feels off
that said the number of people I saw voting him feels off
How do you feel about the people voting him?also i came in wanting to vote clem for like...not being as random as he usually is. He usually has some sort of reasoning that he barely explains but he's not even doing that.
that said the number of people I saw voting him feels off
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel good about you. I think you're in the same meta you were in last game - at least until they converted youHow do you feel about the people voting him?
I am the mother of @supershorty . So I had the rights to use it when I wolfedwhy are you a wolf momma?
It’s been a very long time since I was converted. It’s only happened once in Red vs BlueI feel good about you. I think you're in the same meta you were in last game - at least until they converted you
Unyeet Cyndia
Yeet Ms P
Yeet Ms P
LHF?Tbh I don’t have a great scumread now either
But yeah, MsP is usually pretty ghosty
Unless genny is howling I’m not going there day 1 either. LHF.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K