You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The theme is melee
With my role I don’t know if we’re video game street fighter melee or dnd melee
With my role I don’t know if we’re video game street fighter melee or dnd melee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this about msp specifically or just making a tie?maybe this will get things going
yeet msp
TikTok No one talksIs this about msp specifically or just making a tie?
But the countdown don’t stop
Oh whoa whoa
Do something thread
If you say that in the mirror five times maybe you'll convince yourself that what you're saying is true hmmyesyeet santy
I dunno
Feels stiff
Lets fightNo one wanted to fight so![]()
You do something instead of just calling me stiff and be done with it.TikTok No one talks
But the countdown don’t stop
Oh whoa whoa
Do something thread
*Throws a kick*
OH FITEYou do something instead of just calling me stiff and be done with it.
*Throws a kick*
*buttonmash*
I dunnoIf you say that in the mirror five times maybe you'll convince yourself that what you're saying is true hmmyes
You don’t feel like normal.
All feels man
Samac I have a gun who should I shoot
Thsi feels like more a -you problem im chilling hereI dunno
You don’t feel like normal.
All feels man
*Shields*OH FITE
*buttonmash*
*Activates ultimate skill issue power*
Santy I have a gun who should I shootSamac I have a gun who should I shoot
Shoot genny or Ms PSanty I have a gun who should I shoot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also roode answering a question with another question
Why?Shoot genny or Ms P
They are both their usual selves
Also for current gamestate of not much occuring and players catching up ,putting skim reads without much commital on thread and dipping out, PSV is a plus because their post had at least some nuance in what they said?
Like it feels like content you can actually reply to / think about compared to... Cyndia/ms p for example which are far more superficial stuff put on thread
Like it feels like content you can actually reply to / think about compared to... Cyndia/ms p for example which are far more superficial stuff put on thread
This is my first time playing with Ms P so I cant be swayed by meta smh. And I never can get a grasp of genny so a good shot fmpov regardless.Why?
They are both their usual selves
I dont have a real scumread, but its sortof the people I'd be bothered less if they die rn
Santygrass
Mkg
Zenge - psv
Samac
Cyndia - Clem - Dyachei
genny - Ms P
MIA : (Alley - Stagg)
Mkg
Zenge - psv
Samac
Cyndia - Clem - Dyachei
genny - Ms P
MIA : (Alley - Stagg)
Tbh I don’t have a great scumread now eitherThis is my first time playing with Ms P so I cant be swayed by meta smh. And I never can get a grasp of genny so a good shot fmpov regardless.
I dont have a real scumread, but its sortof the people I'd be bothered less if they die rn
But yeah, MsP is usually pretty ghosty
Unless genny is howling I’m not going there day 1 either. LHF.
Is this about msp specifically or just making a tie?
See this is where you lose the samac influence
can you talk about your feelings. specifically psv>a lot of people. like not saying shes MIA but idk shes not that high for me atmSantygrass
Mkg
Zenge - psv
Samac
Cyndia - Clem - Dyachei
genny - Ms P
MIA : (Alley - Stagg)
Okay, so if it’s both, what’s your thoughts/feels on msp (the player not the airport)
The bar is kinda low. But if I compare in my head the slots that were just a bit in thread psv stands out in that I felt /impact/ - /nuance/ in what was posted in thread. So to me that was a positivecan you talk about your feelings. specifically psv>a lot of people. like not saying shes MIA but idk shes not that high for me atm
I think what you called them out in regards to them doing more content instead of just asking is ~fair~ but can see it from a towny pov.
Im putting samac below PSV because most of samac content so far has been NAI, and if they're villa I expect that soon enough they'll show the conviction and push a read or something.
Why not both thoughts of the player and the airport!?!? More info is always goodOkay, so if it’s both, what’s your thoughts/feels on msp (the player not the airport)
My barbarian is in a force cage
Wheeeeee
This sucks
Wheeeeee
This sucks
Shout SKILL ISSUE while you rage
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This sounds like a song lyricMy barbarian is in a force cage
I GOT DIMENSION DOORED OUT THAN DEALT 150 DAMAGE TO THE BITCH THAT DID IT TO ME EYEYEYEYEYEHEYEYEHEYEYEYMy barbarian is in a force cage
Wheeeeee
This sucks
I’ve taken no damage. Chilling after a heroes feast at 340. Everyone else is damaged and I’m just like
What we doin
Whack whack whack
The best melee
What we doin
Whack whack whack
The best melee
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (2) - genny, mkg
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
Santy (1) - samac
7/12
Missing: @alleycat03 @dyachei @Stagg737 @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~5.5 hours).
MsP (2) - genny, mkg
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
Santy (1) - samac
7/12
Missing: @alleycat03 @dyachei @Stagg737 @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~5.5 hours).
Okay.
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
Talk to me about Santa feeling stiff.Okay.
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
Is that your only thoughts on him right now?
she feels disjointed from thread if that makes senseOkay, so if it’s both, what’s your thoughts/feels on msp (the player not the airport)
i have strong feelings about msp the airport too, its large in a bad shape that makes it difficult to get around and has had the same carpet for 20 years. it wishes it was the clt airport.Why not both thoughts of the player and the airport!?!? More info is always good
making ties and eating pies my dudeOkay.
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
is the impact and nuance in the room with us right now?The bar is kinda low. But if I compare in my head the slots that were just a bit in thread psv stands out in that I felt /impact/ - /nuance/ in what was posted in thread. So to me that was a positive
I think what you called them out in regards to them doing more content instead of just asking is ~fair~ but can see it from a towny pov.
Im putting samac below PSV because most of samac content so far has been NAI, and if they're villa I expect that soon enough they'll show the conviction and push a read or something.
cause seriously the only major thing is that theres a wolf between zenge, samac, and I. which i would argue isnt impactful considering, for example, you dont agree with that based on your list.The bar is kinda low. But if I compare in my head the slots that were just a bit in thread psv stands out in that I felt /impact/ - /nuance/ in what was posted in thread. So to me that was a positive
I think what you called them out in regards to them doing more content instead of just asking is ~fair~ but can see it from a towny pov.
Im putting samac below PSV because most of samac content so far has been NAI, and if they're villa I expect that soon enough they'll show the conviction and push a read or something.
like yes its d1 and people havent really shown up but its just interesting
we are continuing the terrible trend of me posting a lot. please come back and fix this. i think ive posted more during this cycle than i did in the entirety of CasinoOkay.
I’m done for the session. I killed her in cold cold blood. We’re mid battle.
What we doing here?
It's impossible to get the top so I ignore that, the ends are easy to bite off and then I narrowly nibble down the sides. Then you can pop apart the layers easily!how do you do it with KitKats?!
that is both impressive and kinda terrifying. like i had no idea so many people dissect their candy lol i dont have the self restraintIt's impossible to get the top so I ignore that, the ends are easy to bite off and then I narrowly nibble down the sides. Then you can pop apart the layers easily!
Bringing a gun to a fistfight seems unfairSamac I have a gun who should I shoot
Or is this more of an anchorman type of fight, lmk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feels like it was a missed opportunity to do a super smash brothers melee theme... but I also can't tell what the theme is right now either.The theme is melee
With my role I don’t know if we’re video game street fighter melee or dnd melee
we are continuing the terrible trend of me posting a lot. please come back and fix this. i think ive posted more during this cycle than i did in the entirety of Casino
This level of activity makes me raise an eyebrow at you... though thread does feel kind of dead today.
my activity level is high because I came home after 3 days of an externship with a broken ankle, and am stuck in bed, its really NAI lolThis level of activity makes me raise an eyebrow at you... though thread does feel kind of dead today.
Kit kats are the only thing I eat weird, I think everything else is normal. Aside from when I was a kid, I used to cut now and later's into half repeatedly (like eat half, then a quarter, then an eighth) etc until I couldn't cut it up anymore so that I could enjoy it now and later.that is both impressive and kinda terrifying. like i had no idea so many people dissect their candy lol i dont have the self restraint
How do people eat their Reese's here??
Omg that sucks!!! I am so sorry 🙁my activity level is high because I came home after 3 days of an externship with a broken ankle, and am stuck in bed, its really NAI lol
making ties and eating pies my dude
There’s pie?!?!making ties and eating pies my dude
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
