Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn say I agreed much with the content per se. They also tried to signal the afks and I know it isnt much. But I can get the feeling of them trying to go *somewhere* with what they posted instead of just dipping and posting whatever which is what I read from most of the slots that made few posts. So between the low posters psv stood out and am not gonna ignore it
I felt like my posts were going somewhere?
 
I felt like my posts were going somewhere?
Where?

Early game you asked mkg about feeling fine about posters and then said nothing, candy talk, voting me for feeling stiff/ not willing to go to lhf , dnd talk is what I have in my head about your content in thread rn.
Your view in the game feels either really difuse or undeveloped and not with a clear direction in what you wanna get.

You votes me for being stiff and didnt want to ask me anything in particular, that just bleh in going *anywhere*
 
It's purely vibes from their thread chatter, so I don't have a good underlying answer for that. And it's not a firm I feel great about them, just they're higher up on my okay list.
Just curious particularly after we were lovers do you feel like you have good insight into my playstyle?
Have you caught me wolfing?
 
F.e. while Im raising some eyebrows at Samac, I recon that is far better to engage with them and see where that lead us and yeet a LHF today instead of going 'no genny is a LHF I better vote my other candidate' that could lead to just killing a towny voice on thread and making the gamestate more stiff than it already is
Meh, what has genny done that is wolfy?
 
I think wolf Santy isn’t quite as jovial as I feel like you’ve been.

I was going to say I didn’t think your vote jumps around as much but actually when I think about it I remember that’s something you do a lot regardless so :eggface:.

I’m not sure you through out village reads early players like MK who have a history of being stretchy. Like being the first one to village read a historically sketchy player doesn’t feel like something you’d do, but it’s been a while since I’ve played so feel free to tell me I’m wrong about that.
Doesn’t he like being wolf?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious particularly after we were lovers do you feel like you have good insight into my playstyle?
Have you caught me wolfing?

That game has probably shunted you into my good graces for a while lmao. Both because I had so much fun playing with you and also because I am optimistically hoping I'll see something that will tip me off later from getting to see so much behind the scenes with you. But I haven't played any games of substance since that one, so haven't had a chance to see if that's real or not. And pre- that game, I've also never successfully caught you wolfing.
 
Also for the genny vote I still stand by my postion that is a slot hard to read to me so stonks as a shrugyeet + I think their read about the pregnant woman emoji vibe being similar is just fake /shrug
@samac this. But also the truth is that not having much to work with or a real hard sus also weighs in me also leaning that way.

Not married to genny or cyndia vote, Im fully ready to flail and bounce if something new develops
 
Where?

Early game you asked mkg about feeling fine about posters and then said nothing, candy talk, voting me for feeling stiff/ not willing to go to lhf , dnd talk is what I have in my head about your content in thread rn.
Your view in the game feels either really difuse or undeveloped and not with a clear direction in what you wanna get.

You votes me for being stiff and didnt want to ask me anything in particular, that just bleh in going *anywhere*
D1 without people that I’m very good at dissecting. You’re going to get vibes from me, but I’ve laid breadcrumbs for some village things on thread, I’ve engaged real time with people
And you still feel … off.
I don’t know how to describe it.
But I think I’ve been V/V at you before.
And have I caught you wolfing before?
 
@samac this. But also the truth is that not having much to work with or a real hard sus also weighs in me also leaning that way.

Not married to genny or cyndia vote, Im fully ready to flail and bounce if something new develops
I can’t fault you for that tbh
It’s the reason my votes on you too, I don’t have a lot of data and I’m going with the person who feels the most wrong to me, but we do have 2 that haven’t checked in and some not very active.
 
D1 without people that I’m very good at dissecting. You’re going to get vibes from me, but I’ve laid breadcrumbs for some village things on thread, I’ve engaged real time with people
And you still feel … off.
I don’t know how to describe it.
But I think I’ve been V/V at you before.
And have I caught you wolfing before?
And you are good at engaging as any alignment I think. And the main problem is that there wasnt much dissecting or inquisitiveness coming from you. If you still have me as main sus and you only have /stiff/ which mostly feels like a shrug argument you have to revognize that your grasp on the game/current view isnt that developed or good.

We've been V/V I think yeah. Most of the time I was a wolf and you Villa I think I killed you n1 because you tend to obvvilla really hard, dont remember you catching me in particular but its possible that it occured
 
I also feel weird with 2 people still sitting on me from a random vote to tie me for the lead. If I’m going to risk d1 I want the votes to at least be real, damn
 
And you are good at engaging as any alignment I think. And the main problem is that there wasnt much dissecting or inquisitiveness coming from you. If you still have me as main sus and you only have /stiff/ which mostly feels like a shrug argument you have to revognize that your grasp on the game/current view isnt that developed or good.

We've been V/V I think yeah. Most of the time I was a wolf and you Villa I think I killed you n1 because you tend to obvvilla really hard, dont remember you catching me in particular but its possible that it occured
Oh yeah that’s fair if you are a wolf I’ll die tonight anyway so :shrug:

I think the hardest thing for me as village is if I don’t have a hard read to latch onto d1 I’m floaty. I don’t have a strong defense of my reads because I don’t have strong feelings. I’m not going to try and make them seem stronger than they are because why would I?
The strongest thing I have is mkg feels similar to 10th anni which is a good thing.

you’re just my number 1 doesn’t feel right slot.
I don’t know that it necessarily makes you a wolf other than I’m just not jiving with what you’re doing, but that’s why I’m not actively trying to pull people with me onto you. Ive got nothing strong.

I have a very strong null pile that I wouldn’t exactly be heartbroken if genny was yeeted because I don’t have a village read on her. I just hate seeing the same people take it over and over and I don’t have a wolf read on her either.

Does that make sense?
 
I know there’s 3 hours to go to but being in a tie for first with 2 random votes makes me itchy.
Makes me want to role reveal because I don’t like last minute bs
But when the 2 votes on me are before I was even on thread I’m just annoyed I’m even considering it.
 
I think people can be stiff and still enjoy wolfing. Being in the informed minority can be a hard place to really be flowy.
But I’d just be surprised that jovial = village
Right but if I’m saying he’s jovial and that kind of seems like more village, your question “doesn’t he like wolfing” reads like you’d expect him to be more jovial as a wolf, not less.

And I guess to answer your original question I’d describe wolf Santy not quite as jovial but more like… aloof and having a good time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello there!

Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

you forgot your gif!
 
Oh yeah that’s fair if you are a wolf I’ll die tonight anyway so :shrug:

I think the hardest thing for me as village is if I don’t have a hard read to latch onto d1 I’m floaty. I don’t have a strong defense of my reads because I don’t have strong feelings. I’m not going to try and make them seem stronger than they are because why would I?
The strongest thing I have is mkg feels similar to 10th anni which is a good thing.

you’re just my number 1 doesn’t feel right slot.
I don’t know that it necessarily makes you a wolf other than I’m just not jiving with what you’re doing, but that’s why I’m not actively trying to pull people with me onto you. Ive got nothing strong.

I have a very strong null pile that I wouldn’t exactly be heartbroken if genny was yeeted because I don’t have a village read on her. I just hate seeing the same people take it over and over and I don’t have a wolf read on her either.

Does that make sense?
Yeah it makes sense we gucci. Also dont think you should claim because I doubt you will be yeeted, at least I dont plan on voting you and no one else seems to be pushing for you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I am not going to get sidetracked and google skyline chili but jfc please tell me it doesn't have pasta in it)