Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I interviewed on February 12th and got accepted earlier today via phone call!

Was sent a physical rejection letter via mail, no email. Kinda painful, but I appreciate the closure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed today and accepted an hour later.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed today and accepted an hour later.
Nice try, we stopped interviewing end of February, and the masters students were interviewed mid-March. That was it, no more.

Nice try, we stopped interviewing end of February, and the masters students were interviewed mid-March. That was it, no more.
Lmaoo thank you for clarifying! Was literally on the verge of a breakdown 😂😭
Man this cycle is not fun :/

• Care
You obviously weren’t in my interview and misinformed. I thought they weren’t doing anymore interviews either and class was full until I got the phone call about an interview and offered acceptance. So I’ll be there in August super excited!!

You obviously weren’t in my interview and misinformed. I thought they weren’t doing anymore interviews either and class was full until I got the phone call about an interview and offered acceptance. So I’ll be there in August super excited!!
I think you're the one misinforming everyone in this forum... Only students who were in the Masters program at MWU received the invite due to the agreement with the dental school that if you meet the GPA criteria, then you receive an automatic invite. You must be in the Masters program to have gotten any invites after February, it's not an open invite to all those who were on the waitlist. Congrats on your acceptance; just hope you can learn to think about how your words can be interpreted by others, especially future patients you will eventually treat.

I think you're the one misinforming everyone in this forum... Only students who were in the Masters program at MWU received the invite due to the agreement with the dental school that if you meet the GPA criteria, then you receive an automatic invite. You must be in the Masters program to have gotten any invites after February, it's not an open invite to all those who were on the waitlist. Congrats on your acceptance; just hope you can learn to think about how your words can be interpreted by others, especially future patients you will eventually treat.