Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh good Lord lol well...I guess if you are already in crushing debt what is another 4% XDAt the end of my interview day they handed out a packet with financial details. In that packet it said they expect tuition to rise by at least 4% EVERY year. If I remember correctly, they predicted the average yearly tuition for the class of 2022 to be something like $65k. As for how one might pay that off? Lol (lots of loans)
). A doctor at my work uses the master so I tested his out but I'm not a fan, I prefer having both the pediatric and adult bells. I have heard vets recommend the master of you're interested in mainly pursuing equine/LA exclusively; cardiology IV if planning on SA/mixed.
. I also noticed that MWU doesn't have a neuro course which all other schools have so I hope these things are just integrated into other courses because nutrition and neurology are so important