Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how do we put the dates on the CV/resume if we are doing a masters/SMP this fall?
List a start-date and an anticipated completion-date (and label it as such).
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
how do we put the dates on the CV/resume if we are doing a masters/SMP this fall?
Hey guys
Is there any way to check the progress of your application?
Not seeing anything at the portal site.
TIA
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
guess we'll find out. submitted!Everyone gets seconds... Submit them, $50 well spent... You'll never know if you don't.
When do they send out IIs?
Last year, I submitted my secondary around the end of August. I got an II within about 2 weeks, and due to what I can only assume was a late cancellation, was able to schedule my interview for less than a week later. I was accepted in the last week of September. I think last year interviews started around the 10th of September. Looking at last year's school-specific thread, it looks like the 1st II's went out about this time last year. I hope that helps!
What day exactly last year? I'd check....but I'm lazy 😛
I want to say the earliest sdn reports of invites were 7/26 last year
I want to say the earliest sdn reports of invites were 7/26 last year
Mmmm. NurWullen said otherwise. Dangit now I gotta go check.
Maybe iis come out this week?
what makes you say that? were they sent out around this time last year?
Omg. That's like next week. I'm hoping to get an interview invite from here. Stat 29. Cgpa 3.71, sGpa 3.65
Did you apply last year? I know stat isn't everything. I just hope my app is good enough to get an interview here. Are u an reapplicant? Did u apply to Midwestern last year?
No problem. I thought you sound like you applied last year with a really good stat and did not get accepted. Good luck to both of us this cycle then!
Omg. That's like next week. I'm hoping to get an interview invite from here. Stat 29. Cgpa 3.71, sGpa 3.65
If you don't get an II, I don't know who would.
Have u received any ii yet?If you don't get an II, I don't know who would.
MCAT rumors
I trust you're intelligent enough to follow this: in spite of the SDN rumor, if the 2015 and 2016 classes, had an average of 28 (per midwestern.edu) on their MCAT, do you honestly think it's probable that a class of 250 managed not to have any matriculants with an MCAT <27? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not probable, especially since at least one person in 2015 reportedly had a 24. It's AZCOM, not Harvard.
I have heard admissions advisors say anything < 28 probably won't get invited for an interview. "Most applicants" need a 28 to be invited for an interview. That is what I have heard. Any feedback on this?
Assuming they email AND update the student portal for II's?II's came out about this time last year according to the last years thread.
Last year's thread had II's around this time and most were high mcat scores...not saying thats how they do it, just something i noticed.
II invite! check your PORTALS!!!!!
I clicked on the interview scheduling box and there was a list of available dates. There was no email or "Congratulations" page. lol just a list of days.
Nice!
I hope my portal changes soon. Just out of curiosity, were there any interviews on Monday?
Yeah Monday sept 16th
And I think they had the following Monday.
I received an II as well, no email here either. Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad I checked SDN today!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.