You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I really LOL-ed reading her “I am more active at end game “ comment, I am sure she got busy IRL. Just bad timing,
I gotta go to sleep, am flying to Raleigh-Durham and back tomorrow,
Hard to sleep without closure, but I assume mod-abandonment,
Hard to sleep without closure, but I assume mod-abandonment,
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch closed results pending, woofs probably won tbh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official D4 LyLo Tally - check yo votes
ny (3) - AM, Genny, sporty
AM (1) - SOV
4/5 votes
ny (3) - AM, Genny, sporty
AM (1) - SOV
4/5 votes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah woofs won. Sorry, I don't have the energy to put any effort into this from my phone after probably the worst LyLo effort I've ever seen.
Congrats to @StartingoverVet and @SportPonies (and @cubsrule4e) though.
Congrats to @StartingoverVet and @SportPonies (and @cubsrule4e) though.
Okay, just like for real the next I see a lylo, with a missing player, I'm just subbing out because it's beyond my patience and I'm just trying to stay calm.
Hey @StartingoverVet made a big post earlier and so did @SportPonies; let's give them some credit for lylo effort
Also, thanks for killing me my dudes, real life punched me in the gut this week (as you may see in dead chat) so I actually really appreciated it vs having to utter the forbidden words 🙂
Also, thanks for killing me my dudes, real life punched me in the gut this week (as you may see in dead chat) so I actually really appreciated it vs having to utter the forbidden words 🙂
Yeah woofs won. Sorry, I don't have the energy to put any effort into this from my phone after probably the worst LyLo effort I've ever seen.
Congrats to @StartingoverVet and @SportPonies (and @cubsrule4e) though.
![]()
Eh, SOV should've been dead in D2 or whenever. I'm mad Barky was shot. Like what.

Sporty being a wolf is nice though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, that's why they won 😉Hey @StartingoverVet made a big post earlier and so did @SportPonies; let's give them some credit for lylo effort
Also, thanks for killing me my dudes, real life punched me in the gut this week as you may see in dead chat
Sorry just feels kind of ****ty to put effort into running a game and have so much radio silence. I get life happens. It's just frustrating.
I've noticed that everyone seems to lose the will to play after I die, so maybe I should just never die in gamesWell, that's why they won 😉
Sorry just feels kind of ****ty to put effort into running a game and have so much radio silence. I get life happens. It's just frustrating.
Village inactivity (and Barky getting shot, which made no sense to me at all) was what cost village the game unfortunately.
I had ny as wolf when I was looking at it so I don't feel too bad by that. I have no idea why FTFlushy was lynched and the votes on Sardines didn't make much sense. Although it could be wolf-driven tbh.
Sporty being a wolf was pretty good though.
I had ny as wolf when I was looking at it so I don't feel too bad by that. I have no idea why FTFlushy was lynched and the votes on Sardines didn't make much sense. Although it could be wolf-driven tbh.
Sporty being a wolf was pretty good though.
I'm not in the least bit salty about wolf play or them winning even though I despise bussing. I'm just frustrated with village as usual because it somehow felt preventable, but it wasn't (as usual).
Ny wasn't posting like wolf Ny imo
But yeah, sporty did good
But yeah, sporty did good
I'm not in the least bit salty about wolf play or them winning even though I despise bussing. I'm just frustrated with village as usual because it somehow felt preventable, but it wasn't (as usual).
Now I'm hoping to see Sporty, mizzy, Mel, FTFlushy and Stagg happily bussing each other as wolves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just sad Barky was shot. I thought that was pretty unfair (and a bad call).
I'm just happy @Ms Procrastinator was avenged at least with SOV being a wolf

I'm just happy @Ms Procrastinator was avenged at least with SOV being a wolf
I despise it too. My D1 vote was a joke and then when others started going there, we just genuinely thought SOV was going down early, so it felt safest for me to take tunnel on him.I'm not in the least bit salty about wolf play or them winning even though I despise bussing. I'm just frustrated with village as usual because it somehow felt preventable, but it wasn't (as usual).
And then.... no one else would join the tunnel lol. It was the most disappointing failed bus ever but I was also amused by it
Barks being shot is NOT what lost the game. She made a few wolfy posts that rubbed me the wrong way. I’m getting pretty tired of people coming after me for the barks shot.Village inactivity (and Barky getting shot, which made no sense to me at all) was what cost village the game unfortunately.
I had ny as wolf when I was looking at it so I don't feel too bad by that. I have no idea why FTFlushy was lynched and the votes on Sardines didn't make much sense. Although it could be wolf-driven tbh.
Sporty being a wolf was pretty good though.
Oh FYI we actually didn’t know cubs was a wolf on D1. We just knew there was a lone wolf out there. We had the choice to recruit or choose from a few abilities with the caveat that each option we chose, Village would also get an ability.
So we chose to recruit the lone wolf and forego any ability options.
So we chose to recruit the lone wolf and forego any ability options.
Again, you're guy's play was fine, but to see that was an entirely village on village counterwagon (outside of self-prez) for no reason other than to keep SOV alive I feel some rage.I despise it too. My D1 vote was a joke and then when others started going there, we just genuinely thought SOV was going down early, so it felt safest for me to take tunnel on him.
And then.... no one else would join the tunnel lol. It was the most disappointing failed bus ever but I was also amused by it
Dude. I’m starting to get touchy now. Please stop.I'm just sad Barky was shot. I thought that was pretty unfair (and a bad call).
I'm just happy @Ms Procrastinator was avenged at least with SOV being a wolf![]()
Barks being shot is NOT what lost the game. She made a few wolfy posts that rubbed me the wrong way. I’m getting pretty tired of people coming after me for the barks shot.
It's an extra village death that could've been prevented. Also it was looking retaliatory since it's unlikely both cubs and barky would act on you as wolves. That's a strange coordination.
I thought SOV would've been shot
Okay, that's a bummer because that's why I was clearing you. Had no idea you weren't directly connected. Bleh.Oh FYI we actually didn’t know cubs was a wolf on D1. We just knew there was a lone wolf out there. We had the choice to recruit or choose from a few abilities with the caveat that each option we chose, Village would also get an ability.
So we chose to recruit the lone wolf and forego any ability options.
Dude. I’m starting to get touchy now. Please stop.
Fine I'm just stating what I saw

There’s no way in hell I would have shot SOV until maybe D3. And then I was dead.It's an extra village death that could've been prevented. Also it was looking retaliatory since it's unlikely both cubs and barky would act on you as wolves. That's a strange coordination.
I thought SOV would've been shot
I also killed the only wolf that actually got killed this game. None of it was retaliatory. At all. I have reasons behind doing the **** that I do that isn’t petty and asinine like everyone keep saying insisting it is.
Me tooI'm just sad Barky was shot. I thought that was pretty unfair (and a bad call).
I'm just happy @Ms Procrastinator was avenged at least with SOV being a wolf![]()
Bonus: Had we not recruited him, he would’ve actually been 1x bulletproof per Dubz, so miz’s shot wouldn’t have killed him.Okay, that's a bummer because that's why I was clearing you. Had no idea you weren't connected. Bleh.
Whatevs. Good game, wolves. You deserved this win.
Were you a 2x vig or did you have unlimited shots? We had a choice of a bulletproof ability so I got a tiny bit concerned that you could have unlimited shotsThere’s no way in hell I would have shot SOV until maybe D3. And then I was dead.
I also killed the only wolf that actually got killed this game. None of it was retaliatory. At all. I have reasons behind doing the **** that I do that isn’t petty and asinine like everyone keep saying insisting it is.
There’s no way in hell I would have shot SOV until maybe D3. And then I was dead.
I also killed the only wolf that actually got killed this game. None of it was retaliatory. At all. I have reasons behind doing the **** that I do that isn’t petty and asinine like everyone keep saying insisting it is.
Maybe i'm just sad that vig shots lately (not you in particular since yeah you got a wolf. I'm referring to this in general) were leading to misfires that ended up damaging to village. Happened last game with two villagers down (although i guess i saw the reason for one of them). I don't know if this was a recent trend or what but it's what's making me wary. Although now i have a reason to try to make myself look not sketchy enough to get vigshot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting. Very unique concepts.Bonus: Had we not recruited him, he would’ve actually been 1x bulletproof per Dubz, so miz’s shot wouldn’t have killed him.
I was unlimited, at least to my knowledge.Were you a 2x vig or did you have unlimited shots? We had a choice of a bulletproof ability so I got a tiny bit concerned that you could have unlimited shots
You were slightly on my radar for posting more than normal but honestly I don’t think I would have shot you this game. There’s others I would have gone for before you.
I was tempted to play with fate and see if you would help us further but then I was like nope that’s a Bad Plan, let’s not do that.I was unlimited.
But also I don't want to be idolized anymore. It leads to a frustrating cycle of expecting me to find wolves and be perfect in all interactions and somehow my posting style ends up being called problematic so it's entirely unenjoyable for me.
Thank you for not shooting. There was a mechanical reason I said not to on that day.I was unlimited.
Would you prefer people come after you for getting mad at people trying to lynch a wolf?Barks being shot is NOT what lost the game. She made a few wolfy posts that rubbed me the wrong way. I’m getting pretty tired of people coming after me for the barks shot.
But also I don't want to be idolized anymore. It leads to a frustrating cycle of expecting me to find wolves and be perfect in all interactions and somehow my posting style ends up being called problematic so it's entirely unenjoyable for me.
Thoughts on anonymous games? @LadyOtheFarm bump!
Honestly I was just going to keep going until I got it wrong (unless I had super compelling reasons). So I probably wouldn’t have helped or hindered any more than I already did lolI was tempted to play with fate and see if you would help us further but then I was like nope that’s a Bad Plan, let’s not do that.
I was so confused by his role in dead chat +/- still thought he was making it up lolOh FYI we actually didn’t know cubs was a wolf on D1. We just knew there was a lone wolf out there. We had the choice to recruit or choose from a few abilities with the caveat that each option we chose, Village would also get an ability.
So we chose to recruit the lone wolf and forego any ability options.
I miss the cannibals 

Sure. But I wasn’t the only one feeling that way so I don’t feel as bad about that. If anyone is going to fool me I don’t mind it being SOV.Would you prefer people come after you for getting mad at people trying to lynch a wolf?
You kill a wolf you lose a wolf.
Edit: also with me dead today there were no excuses for people not to lynch him today if we’re going that line of thinking.
Can I see dead chat?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vig shots, just like lynches, are more likely to hit villagers than wolves. Miz had a better wolf kill rate than anyone else in the game. Maybe lay off.Maybe i'm just sad that vig shots lately (not you in particular since yeah you got a wolf. I'm referring to this in general) were leading to misfires that ended up damaging to village. Happened last game with two villagers down (although i guess i saw the reason for one of them). I don't know if this was a recent trend or what but it's what's making me wary. Although now i have a reason to try to make myself look not sketchy enough to get vigshot.
The only person who was idolizing you was a wolf trying to pocket you so I think we're ok on that front.But also I don't want to be idolized anymore. It leads to a frustrating cycle of expecting me to find wolves and be perfect in all interactions and somehow my posting style ends up being called problematic so it's entirely unenjoyable for me.
Tbh @nyanko telling you to shove it was enjoyable for me, simply because I long for the days when people could be blunt about stuff like that.
ugh my mom came in from out of town and i didn't realize she'd be here all day today, i'm so sorry guys. i get why you're frustrated with me. welcome back SOV you SOB.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah that vig shot was $$$$$$, will definitely give props for thatSure. But I wasn’t the only one feeling that way so I don’t feel as bad about that. If anyone is going to fool me I don’t mind it being SOV.
You kill a wolf you lose a wolf.
We were flip flopped; if only we had combined forces on the wolfy ones haha
I'm fairly certain it's been more than wolves at this point and I don't even factor it into my reads anymore. It's just tiring.The only person who was idolizing you was a wolf trying to pocket you so I think we're ok on that front.
Tbh @nyanko telling you to shove it was enjoyable for me, simply because I long for the days when people could be blunt about stuff like that.
I didn't realize bluntness was banned? People have always been straight with me.
Would have been perfectYeah that vig shot was $$$$$$, will definitely give props for that
We were flip flopped; if only we had combined forces on the wolfy ones haha
Maybe next time! 😉
Vig shots, just like lynches, are more likely to hit villagers than wolves. Miz had a better wolf kill rate than anyone else in the game. Maybe lay off.
I know that and like I said, i was referring to a general trend. It felt like in general it was being used a bit freely that was leading to misfires. I'd rather not use it if i'm not feeling ok to prevent further village loss. Using on a sketchy villager is a risk worth taking though
Yeah you typically handle it very well. But there are many snowflakes now (honestly, myself probably included in that bucket sometimes) and idk, I miss people saying **** that **** to stuff hahaI didn't realize bluntness was banned? People have always been straight with me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K