WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.


Love the idea but I’m only a week into M1 so maybe not the best time to play lol.
wait no tot chat? 😢😢There is no tot chat, only a sub chat. So you are either in or you are out
Ugh I shouldn't play because who knows what this rotation is going to be like.
But I have no self control and I love this concept so sign me up
(With the caveat that I will not be on during regular work hours just so everyone knows that going in)
What time will lynch close be?
Schools starting so I’m just hoping it isn’t immediately crazyI'll tot! School's starting so I'm playing it safe

Are you going into second year? It will immediately be crazy. Prepare to drink from the firehose.Schools starting so I’m just hoping it isn’t immediately crazy![]()
Yeah that’s what I keep hearing... I’m trying to be optimistic but I also haven’t heard anything good about this semester hahaAre you going into second year? It will immediately be crazy. Prepare to drink from the firehose.
Eh, it's not as bad as everyone says. No one died, so that's a good thing.Yeah that’s what I keep hearing... I’m trying to be optimistic but I also haven’t heard anything good about this semester haha
Yeah, the firehose started last week, I'm out but sounds cool!Are you going into second year? It will immediately be crazy. Prepare to drink from the firehose.
Lol I have 2 exams in week 2Before all the exams start!
Expect my contributions to be extremely minimal vs my norm -- 3rd year is already kicking my ass after week 1.
You just can't make up your mind uh lawpySnowflakes
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
Subs
1. Lawpy
2.
3.
I'll tot
@tessellations and anyone who I missed come play!![]()
You just can't make up your mind uh lawpy
Uh oh, are you saying there will be reasons to rage quit?Lots of subs for reasons.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.