You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For self preservation (assuming sars not gonna Lynch themselves) and cause it is my 2nd choice, and cause we can’t afford to get this wrong and lynching me is just hurting village:
Unlynch sars
Lynch AM
Her game is not consistent with village, and nyan vote confirms it.
Eh forget that,
Unlynch AM
Relynch Sars.
Rather stay with my first choice,
Unlynch sars
Lynch AM
Her game is not consistent with village, and nyan vote confirms it.
Eh forget that,
Unlynch AM
Relynch Sars.
Rather stay with my first choice,
Well this has been boring.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when is deadline?
Lol nowwhen is deadline?
1 minute ago.when is deadline?
oh nice
i just got out of the shower
i just got out of the shower
Dude how long are your showers?oh nice
i just got out of the shower

I have long luxurious hair.Dude how long are your showers?![]()
I have long luxurious hair.
**********************
**********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
...
You all disappoint me
Lynch closed results pending
You all disappoint me
Lynch closed results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Final official D3 Lynch Tally - check your votes or whatever
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -
6/7
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -
6/7
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dead is ftf, who was Son of Sam, a vanilla villager. You'll get a full write-up when you've earned it.
Well I already don’t like the way that ended lol
Well ****.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please explain to me why no one else thinks SOV is wolfy (besides ny and maybe AM)
I don't know. Clearly I suck at this. Maybe I'll vote SOV tomorrow.Can someone please explain to me why no one else thinks SOV is wolfy (besides ny and maybe AM)
Quoting this because I would like us to go back and look and see who was on the MsP tally.Regardless of SOV's alignment, there should be at least one wolf on MsP just from how yesterday went.
How do you feel about him now that both of them flipped village?If sobsob winds up being village (likely) I kinda want to flip both barks and SAR.
This post gives me icky feelings but I already think he's a wolf so I don't know if I'm a good judgement about that at this point.Lynch SARs
Being quiet and busy is not wolfy, but not SARs seems to be using busy as an excuse not to add any input. I am busy, but I try, I am not trying to stay under the radar.
Before anyone asks...I have no Lynch avoidance or anything. Just assuming mods randomly selecting between candidates for Lynch, no one lynched, everyone lynched etc. I don’t think tying up is such a good idea even though it has saved me.
Why? And why AM originally? I may have missed that?I changed my mind.
Unlynch AM
Lynch SAR
Also a little freaked out no one else is reading this post as insincere? I don't remember much about SOV's posting style (don't remember the last game I played with him) so maybe this is within his meta.For self preservation (assuming sars not gonna Lynch themselves) and cause it is my 2nd choice, and cause we can’t afford to get this wrong and lynching me is just hurting village:
Unlynch sars
Lynch AM
Her game is not consistent with village, and nyan vote confirms it.
Eh forget that,
Unlynch AM
Relynch Sars.
Rather stay with my first choice,
allie, SOV, ny, mizQuoting this because I would like us to go back and look and see who was on the MsP tally.
to answer my earlier question
Day 1 Lynch Tally
AM () -
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie () -
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks () -
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
miz (2) - Barks, cubs
12/12
Day 2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
ny (2) - AM, allie
9/9
Day 3 Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -
6/7
Missing: FTF
AM () -
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie () -
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks () -
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
miz (2) - Barks, cubs
12/12
Day 2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
ny (2) - AM, allie
9/9
Day 3 Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -
6/7
Missing: FTF
I would not vote for ms P or SOV at this point. What the heck are you guys doing?
Remember when cubs unlynched Barks only to vote with Barks for miz? How weird was that?
Going well... for wolves?![]()
Well this is less than ideal.
I don't know. Clearly I suck at this. Maybe I'll vote SOV tomorrow.
What’s your point?Quotes
Because I thought SAR was wolfy, and I was clearly wrong.Why? And why AM originally? I may have missed that?
I’ll talk about AM if we’re both alive in the morning.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results when I get around to it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 3
From 1974 to 1991, the state of Kansas was terrorized by a man who became known as the BTK Killer. He sent taunting letters and clues to the police over the years, who struggled to pin down a suspect even a decade after the killings had stopped. Obsessed with knots and bondage, BTK would bind his victims and then suffocate or strangle them, hence the BTK monicker - Bind, Torture, Kill.
Now it is 2005, and finally with the newer technology available to them, police have identified a suspect - an ADT employee named Dennis Rader. Within the year he would be convicted of the murders of 10 people.
Dead is @mizchiefmanaged, who was the BTK Killer, and a village vigilante.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is 10pm EST.
5 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies
Prison/Dead
5. @Ms Procrastinator - Jerry Brudos, The Lust Killer
11. @cubsrule4e - Wendy Carr, wolf
12. @PippyPony - Co-Ed Killer, bodyguard
2. @Barkley13 - Wayne Williams
8. @allieh8607 - William Henry Hance
3. @SARdoghandler/@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Son of Sam
4. @mizchiefmanaged - BTK, vigilante
From 1974 to 1991, the state of Kansas was terrorized by a man who became known as the BTK Killer. He sent taunting letters and clues to the police over the years, who struggled to pin down a suspect even a decade after the killings had stopped. Obsessed with knots and bondage, BTK would bind his victims and then suffocate or strangle them, hence the BTK monicker - Bind, Torture, Kill.
Now it is 2005, and finally with the newer technology available to them, police have identified a suspect - an ADT employee named Dennis Rader. Within the year he would be convicted of the murders of 10 people.
Dead is @mizchiefmanaged, who was the BTK Killer, and a village vigilante.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is 10pm EST.
5 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies
Prison/Dead
5. @Ms Procrastinator - Jerry Brudos, The Lust Killer
11. @cubsrule4e - Wendy Carr, wolf
12. @PippyPony - Co-Ed Killer, bodyguard
2. @Barkley13 - Wayne Williams
8. @allieh8607 - William Henry Hance
3. @SARdoghandler/@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Son of Sam
4. @mizchiefmanaged - BTK, vigilante
Last edited:
Lynch ny
Apparently I wrote a long post of jumbled thoughts last night and then fell asleep before posting it, so I’m gonna post that hot mess now. I don’t know if I even agree with it anymore, but It’s worth putting on thread.
“
now I've hit the point where I'm just going crazy because it's too late and I'm over-tired and no one else is up to talk to me.
Bedtime thoughts: did we straight up just have two villagers leading yesterday? The lynch sat stagnant for so long....
Numbers-wise we're looking at 2 wolves or 1 wolf and 1 3p (I still like my SK theory). I had additional comments about this but that requires math and I don't thinkmy brain can handle math right now.
I think genny is my second choice for wolf right now. Ask me in the morning, because that's based entirely on POE and nothing to do with the way she's actually playing becUSe I know I can't read her.”
now I've hit the point where I'm just going crazy because it's too late and I'm over-tired and no one else is up to talk to me.
Bedtime thoughts: did we straight up just have two villagers leading yesterday? The lynch sat stagnant for so long....
Numbers-wise we're looking at 2 wolves or 1 wolf and 1 3p (I still like my SK theory). I had additional comments about this but that requires math and I don't thinkmy brain can handle math right now.
I think genny is my second choice for wolf right now. Ask me in the morning, because that's based entirely on POE and nothing to do with the way she's actually playing becUSe I know I can't read her.”
@Animal Midwife
Why ny?
Why ny?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there's two wolves, she's one of the only possible options.@Animal Midwife
Why ny?
Because of the MsP vote? Or?If there's two wolves, she's one of the only possible options.
Who’s the other?
I'm not sold on sk because the only shots have come from miz.
Partially that, partially because her votes I'm starting to suspect have been all villagers, partially because there's no other options unlesss SOV is wolf.Because of the MsP vote? Or?
Who’s the other?
In this world, genny is the only other option.
Yeah, that idea is irrelevant now that she’s flipped village. Sleepy sporty was very convinced by it thoughI'm not sold on sk because the only shots have come from miz.
So why not genny today then?Partially that, partially because her votes I'm starting to suspect have been all villagers, partially because there's no other options unlesss SOV is wolf.
In this world, genny is the only other option.
No specific reason, honestly other than I tend to lean towards repeat votes.Yeah, that idea is irrelevant now that she’s flipped village. Sleepy sporty was very convinced by it though
So why not genny today then?
Well, you need to rearrange your worldview then because I’m not a wolf.Partially that, partially because her votes I'm starting to suspect have been all villagers, partially because there's no other options unlesss SOV is wolf.
In this world, genny is the only other option.
3 wolves makes sense for the show, since there are 3 main characters for the BSU.“
now I've hit the point where I'm just going crazy because it's too late and I'm over-tired and no one else is up to talk to me.
Bedtime thoughts: did we straight up just have two villagers leading yesterday? The lynch sat stagnant for so long....
Numbers-wise we're looking at 2 wolves or 1 wolf and 1 3p (I still like my SK theory). I had additional comments about this but that requires math and I don't thinkmy brain can handle math right now.
I think genny is my second choice for wolf right now. Ask me in the morning, because that's based entirely on POE and nothing to do with the way she's actually playing becUSe I know I can't read her.”
This is a nightmare for me, since I don’t fully trust anyone who is left.
Okay, well I at least need your top two wolves.Well, you need to rearrange your worldview then because I’m not a wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************************
*************************
*************************
Thanks for all the help guys. Couldn't solve the game without you.
But for real, when y'all coming back to vote/discuss?
Didn’t I put in a contingency on SOV last night? @WildZoo
But anyway, I’m home now. The drive through Chicago didn’t kill me.
####lynch genny#####
Just to see what happens.
Probably nothing because there have been like 3 posts since I left lol
But anyway, I’m home now. The drive through Chicago didn’t kill me.
####lynch genny#####
Just to see what happens.
Probably nothing because there have been like 3 posts since I left lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only have a few minutes between flights. One more and I should be home before Lynch close,
Please don’t Lynch me. I see it is lylo so we need to get this right or wolves win.
Since no one has done this, maybe a good time to check roles,
I am William Pierce jr. my role writeup just gives a full paragraph description of his criminal history. No villager code or anything, but thereyou have it. Probably doesn’t prove anything, but maybe someone will be reluctant to reveal as they have to make up a role?
Please don’t Lynch me. I see it is lylo so we need to get this right or wolves win.
Since no one has done this, maybe a good time to check roles,
I am William Pierce jr. my role writeup just gives a full paragraph description of his criminal history. No villager code or anything, but thereyou have it. Probably doesn’t prove anything, but maybe someone will be reluctant to reveal as they have to make up a role?
I mean, if you're on genny, I have to move to genny. Do you plan to stay here?Didn’t I put in a contingency on SOV last night? @WildZoo
But anyway, I’m home now. The drive through Chicago didn’t kill me.
####lynch genny#####
Just to see what happens.
Probably nothing because there have been like 3 posts since I left lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not that I sawDidn’t I put in a contingency on SOV last night? @WildZoo
I dunno right now. I don’t really get wolfy vibes from ny tbh.I mean, if you're on genny, I have to move to genny. Do you plan to stay here?
Oh. Well okayNot that I saw
Okay. I wouldn't mind knowing sooner rather than later since we can both be on wolves right now and still lose. You'll be around for the 60 minutes until eod, right?I dunno right now. I don’t really get wolfy vibes from ny tbh.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K