Mississippi State c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone see on the facebook page that the class size is increasing to 112 from 97. Does anyone know the ratio of out of state to instate I'm just curious!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else not received the mailing that we were supposed to receive by the 24th (for IS people). My address changed recently so I did not receive it. Can y’all let me know what the mailing includes? Does it include the links/apps/logins that we will need for Wednesday and Thursday for interviews? Thanks!

When I interviewed (OOS), in the mail I received a folder with handouts of information about the program, its all technically information you can find on the website though. I got the zoom links/login information on the Monday the week of my interview, so you should probably receive an e-mail tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.

if you wanted to lease to the school you could possibly do that and board on south farm at the equine unit, let me check with an older PhD who had her horse here she was at a good place!

Are you in the Facebook group for accepted students? It’s Mississippi State CVM c/o 2025. My name is Ella, I’m a first year and have my horse here- search me in the group and PM me on facebook!

Are you in the Facebook group for accepted students? It’s Mississippi State CVM c/o 2025. My name is Ella, I’m a first year and have my horse here- search me in the group and PM me on facebook!
Message sent!

Does anyone know how many OOS students were offered early acceptances?

@Yosid22
The groupme has like 10 people and there's a few more than that on the facebook I think, hard to tell between us and the older classes that have joined

They said today that they don’t know the ratio exactly. They try to keep it equal between OOS and IS but it will depend

Members don't see this ad :)
I just sent the email declining my OOS seat as I was accepted to my IS school, it was so hard!! I loved Mississippi so much! Good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Do they only call if they’re offering you a seat, or do they call if they’re telling you you didn’t get in too?

Do they only call if they’re offering you a seat, or do they call if they’re telling you you didn’t get in too?
Only if you are offered a seat. That would just be cruel to call and tell you otherwise!

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody else get that email saying they received the deposit for our seat but haven’t even gotten offered a seat yet?

Do you guys think we could potentially hear later this week?! I'm dying over here waiting lol

Hang in there! The wait is almost over!

another school I applied sent out a date that all of their decisions would be sent out so I figured I'd email someone at MSU to see if they had a date. Dr. Moore-Henderson said all decisions will be sent out by end of the day February 15th, this upcoming Monday.

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like it will be Thursday for IS and Friday for OOS. I’m pretty sure that’s what it was last year, and then a few days later they sent out waitlist and declines.

Reactions: 3 users
I’m super nervous!!! Good luck to everyone (OOS contract seat first time applicant)

Reactions: 2 users
Another day closer! 😭

Still nothing? I wouldn’t think they would call over the weekend?

Does anyone know of anybody who has heard something?

I know all decisions haven’t gone out yet, but I just wanted to let you all know that I will most likely be declining my OOS seat to attend WSU or Oregon! I’m from Nevada, and Mississippi is just a lil too far from home. Good luck to everyone!

I know all decisions haven’t gone out yet, but I just wanted to let you all know that I will most likely be declining my OOS seat to attend WSU or Oregon! I’m from Nevada, and Mississippi is just a lil too far from home. Good luck to everyone!
Were you accepted in December?

So it seems like they have anywhere from like 70-80 phone calls to make, if acceptances are truly being called today. MSU would have to start calling fairly early I would imagine. I wonder if the calls might extend to monday as well 🤔

would they also send out emails? I am an international applicant so it's very unlikely that they'd call me

So it seems like they have anywhere from like 70-80 phone calls to make, if acceptances are truly being called today. MSU would have to start calling fairly early I would imagine. I wonder if the calls might extend to monday as well 🤔

hopefully they finish the calls this weekend, it’s looking like we are going to be getting an ice storm Monday so campus may be closing!

Y’all I just got a call from a 662 number...and it was a scam call!!😫 I was so upset lol😭

I called the admissions department to see if they would be notifying anyone about decisions today and they said they had no idea but they will let us know a decision as soon as they can.

Y’all I just got a call from a 662 number...and it was a scam call!!😫 I was so upset lol😭
I also got a call from a Starkville yesterday but it was just an organization looking to do some alumni survey. I was so disappointed.

They’re calling!!!

Reactions: 8 users