-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi State c/o 2025
Started by pawprintsandponytails
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
Has anyone else not received the mailing that we were supposed to receive by the 24th (for IS people). My address changed recently so I did not receive it. Can y’all let me know what the mailing includes? Does it include the links/apps/logins that we will need for Wednesday and Thursday for interviews? Thanks!
When I interviewed (OOS), in the mail I received a folder with handouts of information about the program, its all technically information you can find on the website though. I got the zoom links/login information on the Monday the week of my interview, so you should probably receive an e-mail tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bdominello
Full Member
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.
if you wanted to lease to the school you could possibly do that and board on south farm at the equine unit, let me check with an older PhD who had her horse here she was at a good place!
bdominello
Full Member
Thank you! I did not even think of this.if you wanted to lease to the school you could possibly do that and board on south farm at the equine unit, let me check with an older PhD who had her horse here she was at a good place!
Are you in the Facebook group for accepted students? It’s Mississippi State CVM c/o 2025. My name is Ella, I’m a first year and have my horse here- search me in the group and PM me on facebook!Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.
bdominello
Full Member
Message sent!Are you in the Facebook group for accepted students? It’s Mississippi State CVM c/o 2025. My name is Ella, I’m a first year and have my horse here- search me in the group and PM me on facebook!
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
@Yosid22
The groupme has like 10 people and there's a few more than that on the facebook I think, hard to tell between us and the older classes that have joined
The groupme has like 10 people and there's a few more than that on the facebook I think, hard to tell between us and the older classes that have joined
bdominello
Full Member
How do I get access to the groupme? I was offered an acceptance early. I recently joined the FB page.@Yosid22
The groupme has like 10 people and there's a few more than that on the facebook I think, hard to tell between us and the older classes that have joined
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
How do I get access to the groupme? I was offered an acceptance early. I recently joined the FB pa
hey I think I added you! ☺️ I added your number from when we texted about the house and boarding places for your horse !
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this thread has a horse they are taking with them to school? I am looking for boarding options near the school and hope to ship my mare down there by May-ish.
They said today that they don’t know the ratio exactly. They try to keep it equal between OOS and IS but it will depend
I just sent the email declining my OOS seat as I was accepted to my IS school, it was so hard!! I loved Mississippi so much! Good luck to everyone!
Hi!!! Could I be added to the groupme as well please? I’m also in the fb group already 🙂hey I think I added you! ☺️ I added your number from when we texted about the house and boarding places for your horse !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Hi!!! Could I be added to the groupme as well please? I’m also in the fb group already 🙂
PM your name and phone number and I can add you! ☺️
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
Do they only call if they’re offering you a seat, or do they call if they’re telling you you didn’t get in too?
Only if you are offered a seat. That would just be cruel to call and tell you otherwise!Do they only call if they’re offering you a seat, or do they call if they’re telling you you didn’t get in too?
Anybody else get that email saying they received the deposit for our seat but haven’t even gotten offered a seat yet?
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
They told me we could potentially hear by today or tomorrow lol!Do you guys think we could potentially hear later this week?! I'm dying over here waiting lol
Oh no now I'm more anxious 😂😂 but I hope so!They told me we could potentially hear by today or tomorrow lol!
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
If anyone gets a call let us know!😁❤😂
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
Does that mean they won’t be calling today? 😭
cmendi
Full Member
I think it means they will be making calls all week and the last day they'll be calling is the 15th.Does that mean they won’t be calling today? 😭
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
Well, I guess we’re not hearing today😭😂
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
I feel like it will be Thursday for IS and Friday for OOS. I’m pretty sure that’s what it was last year, and then a few days later they sent out waitlist and declines.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
Still nothing? I wouldn’t think they would call over the weekend?
bdominello
Full Member
I was accepted in December. They called me at 4:30 EST on a Tuesday, so I wouldn't count today out!Still nothing? I wouldn’t think they would call over the weekend?
I know all decisions haven’t gone out yet, but I just wanted to let you all know that I will most likely be declining my OOS seat to attend WSU or Oregon! I’m from Nevada, and Mississippi is just a lil too far from home. Good luck to everyone!
Krapp1205
Full Member
Were you accepted in December?I know all decisions haven’t gone out yet, but I just wanted to let you all know that I will most likely be declining my OOS seat to attend WSU or Oregon! I’m from Nevada, and Mississippi is just a lil too far from home. Good luck to everyone!
Yes! Sorry I should’ve said that too.Were you accepted in December?
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
So it seems like they have anywhere from like 70-80 phone calls to make, if acceptances are truly being called today. MSU would have to start calling fairly early I would imagine. I wonder if the calls might extend to monday as well 🤔
hopefully they finish the calls this weekend, it’s looking like we are going to be getting an ice storm Monday so campus may be closing!
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
Y’all I just got a call from a 662 number...and it was a scam call!!😫 I was so upset lol😭
cmendi
Full Member
I also got a call from a Starkville yesterday but it was just an organization looking to do some alumni survey. I was so disappointed.Y’all I just got a call from a 662 number...and it was a scam call!!😫 I was so upset lol😭
Mirandaaaaa
Full Member
Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
They’re calling!!!
They’re calling!!!
Aussiegirl21
Full Member
IS acceptance!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 66K
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K
- Replies
- 917
- Views
- 121K