This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anybody catch when we’re supposed to hear back after interviews?
She said they would making decisions the week after the last interview date which is Feb 16th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
How did everyone feel like they did today?
I am usually awful at interviews and I loved mine. My interviewers were the nicest ever and they gave me positive feedback after my answers which really helped encourage me and calm my nerves

Members don't see this ad :)
I am usually awful at interviews and I loved mine. My interviewers were the nicest ever and they gave me positive feedback after my answers which really helped encourage me and calm my nerves
Was it get to know you interview style questions? It sounds like fairly relaxed setting Compared to MMI of other schools.

Congrats to everyone who has had an interview!
Just wondering, has anyone who is OOS not heard anything yet? I know they said Jan 8th, the wait is just killing me. I was hoping we'd get notified today since its a business day.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to everyone who has had an interview!
Just wondering, has anyone who is OOS not heard anything yet? I know they said Jan 8th, the wait is just killing me. I was hoping we'd get notified today since its a business day.

i dont think anyone has heard anything new! i feel like they will release another wave soon so that people have time for the next interview date!

edit: did not realize it was already friday so probably soon as in monday…

Reactions: 2 users
Is everyone who interviewed so far OOS? My interview date was entirely OOS students, so I think the waves go out in groups of IS, OOS, and contract seats

Is everyone who interviewed so far OOS? My interview date was entirely OOS students, so I think the waves go out in groups of IS, OOS, and contract seats
I’m OOS and haven’t heard anything

Reactions: 1 user
I’m IS and haven’t heard anything unfortunately

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed this week and we have West Virginia contract students interviewing with us

I wonder if they meant we would hear the week of January 8th not by January 8th. It’s weird they set the deadline for telling everyone on a Sunday. I work at MSU CVM and very very few people who don’t work with animals work on the weekends.

I wonder if they meant we would hear the week of January 8th not by January 8th. It’s weird they set the deadline for telling everyone on a Sunday. I work at MSU CVM and very very few people who don’t work with animals work on the weekends.
The email does say “the week of January 8th”

Reactions: 3 users
Oos interview!! Jan 19th is so soon ahh

OOS interview!! What airport should I fly into for it?

When I go in to register it says I am not scheduled to interview on the given day, yet I received an email inviting me to interview????

Anyone that is IS get an interview invite?

OOS interview. Trying to see if I can afford it lol

OOS interview invite! About to compare flights vs the 8 hour drive 🥴

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I also received an OOS interview invite! I'm over the moon!

There is also Memphis Tennessee or Jackson Mississippi to fly into that would be cheaper. Also Birmingham Alabama. The drive isn’t bad just really boring and not many stops available.

When I go in to register it says I am not scheduled to interview on the given day, yet I received an email inviting me to interview????
Yeah im also running into this issue

They’re really making IS play the long game haha. Last year when I got my interview invite it was Dec 11th.

• Care
my portal updated to say i got an interview but there is no date and I haven’t gotten an email yet?

Has anyone received an interview time slot confirmation yet? My service is spotty so I want to make sure it went through!

Has anyone received an interview time slot confirmation yet? My service is spotty so I want to make sure it went through!
my confirmation email came like 2 minutes after I submitted

Anyone's portal still say submitted? When do the last OOS interview invites go out?

I submitted the interview registration successfully but didn't receive a confirmation email so I went back clicked on the time slot again and it says I'm not scheduled for interview...Anyone has any idea what happened? 👀
It probably didnt go through, did you try a diff timeslot time?

Mine still says under review in the portal and I haven’t received an email.. OOS! Anyone else? 👀