This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am usually awful at interviews and I loved mine. My interviewers were the nicest ever and they gave me positive feedback after my answers which really helped encourage me and calm my nerves
Was it get to know you interview style questions? It sounds like fairly relaxed setting Compared to MMI of other schools.
 
Congrats to everyone who has had an interview!
Just wondering, has anyone who is OOS not heard anything yet? I know they said Jan 8th, the wait is just killing me. I was hoping we'd get notified today since its a business day.

i dont think anyone has heard anything new! i feel like they will release another wave soon so that people have time for the next interview date!

edit: did not realize it was already friday[emoji52] so probably soon as in monday…
 
Is everyone who interviewed so far OOS? My interview date was entirely OOS students, so I think the waves go out in groups of IS, OOS, and contract seats
 
I wonder if they meant we would hear the week of January 8th not by January 8th. It’s weird they set the deadline for telling everyone on a Sunday. I work at MSU CVM and very very few people who don’t work with animals work on the weekends.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is also Memphis Tennessee or Jackson Mississippi to fly into that would be cheaper. Also Birmingham Alabama. The drive isn’t bad just really boring and not many stops available.
 
my portal updated to say i got an interview but there is no date and I haven’t gotten an email yet?[emoji2374]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted the interview registration successfully but didn't receive a confirmation email so I went back clicked on the time slot again and it says I'm not scheduled for interview...Anyone has any idea what happened? 👀
It probably didnt go through, did you try a diff timeslot time?