This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did people hear from assigned interview mentors yet?

Members don't see this ad.

They said we would hear back about a week after the last interview date in feb!
My B. I meant the student mentors they mentioned in the email. Like the student mentor prior to our scheduled interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
My B. I meant the student mentors they mentioned in the email. Like the student mentor prior to our scheduled interviews.
They should reach out like 3 days before the interview

where do you access the pre-interview survey? I register for an interview 2/2 already but in the portal it says I am not scheduled for one at that date. This is an error and I emailed admissions about it but I think they misunderstood my question and want to ask here before I reach out again. Thanks!

where do you access the pre-interview survey? I register for an interview 2/2 already but in the portal it says I am not scheduled for one at that date. This is an error and I emailed admissions about it but I think they misunderstood my question and want to ask here before I reach out again. Thanks!
As long as you got the confirmation email for that date and time, it should be that date and time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if this has been asked already… do we know how many invites for interviews are extended?

I think we have at least two more weeks before we hear back at the latest. The wait is killing me because I loved Mississippi

Reactions: 1 users
I have my interview Thursday… any last minute advice y’all have?

I have my interview Thursday… any last minute advice y’all have?
Interviews are chill and really conversational! Be ready to answer your typical vet school interview questions but also be ready to share what you’re passionate about and have a good connection and chat with your interviewers

Interviews are chill and really conversational! Be ready to answer your typical vet school interview questions but also be ready to share what you’re passionate about and have a good connection and chat with your interviewers
Agree with this, by far it was my most friendly and conversational interview:)

MSU had to close campus early due to weather yesterday, so some of the interviews (I believe all IS) had to be rescheduled for next week. Just to keep everyone in the loop, as decisions may be postponed about a week as well.

Reactions: 2 users
MSU had to close campus early due to weather yesterday, so some of the interviews (I believe all IS) had to be rescheduled for next week. Just to keep everyone in the loop, as decisions may be postponed about a week as well.

you’re joking

Yah they stopped at noon :) hopefully they’ll get everything finished quickly so we can hear back :)

Yah they stopped at noon :) hopefully they’ll get everything finished quickly so we can hear back :)
Werent they in person though? That sucks for those who flew out there just to not have the interview

Werent they in person though? That sucks for those who flew out there just to not have the interview

The interviews are still in person, yes! Which is why some were postponed after the weather shutdown.

Luckily, I think they got through all of the OOS interviews; it should just be IS left. So, hopefully nobody left had too far of a drive!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Oos applicant here for those of y’all that are oos how did you get used to then move in time !? Just worried about finding an apartment or place to stay ?

Hey! Oos applicant here for those of y’all that are oos how did you get used to then move in time !? Just worried about finding an apartment or place to stay ?
I’ve heard Mississippi State CVM Facebook groups can be really helpful for finding a place to live!

have the announced anywhere when they will resume interviews and if they will still release oos acceptances before the 25th?

Reactions: 1 user
have the announced anywhere when they will resume interviews and if they will still release oos acceptances before the 25th?
I'm wondering the same!! Do we think they'll wait to do all of the announcements at once or will OOS still hear this week?

Do we know when they rescheduled the interviews for? Maybe they’ll get them done at the beginning of the week and still release decisions by the 25th?

Has anyone reached out to admissions to see if students that have already been interviewed will still hear back by the end of this week? I figured it hasn't changed since nothing has been sent out from admissions, but just wondering if anyone had checked!

Keeping my fingers crossed

Sc contract seat acceptance!!! For my daughter. So happy and excited for all of you!!

Im wondering this to??? Sounds like from other forums I read maybe not. Im trying to figure out the timeframe and if they do it slowly throughout the week??
Last year it looked like they all went out on the same day