never passed a drug test: moving to Prague, Czech Republic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s3rb14nt3rrch3m

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe I set myself up for it.
I am finding all of my past phobias infiltrating my life and I have fewer things to fear now.
I overcome these "issues" shall we say, through mixing my two non-medicine passions: drugs and organic chemistry.
I joke you not, I am a few weeks away from writing the formula to a new kind of psychedelic. what we observe of the world is subject to change through biological manipulation. Is there something morally wrong about using drugs and your own hallucinations to the furthering of your academic work and betterment of humanity?

My dilemma
I live in a culturally nonsensical part of the country. I donno if it's like that everywhere. I am lucky since I live in an easy state. GPA and MCAT are in the bag.
I want a year of grad school for organic chem (next year).
But I also need to make my resume good for med school....
I have no ECs that I am comfortable having on record.
That is another problem.
I have no rec letters.
So, can I gain all of this stuff through that one-1.5 years and then do med school?
Is it normal to want to put med school on hold for two years to pursue other academic interests?

The ECs:

Normally, I would be proud of my ECs. They have made me "special" in that ******ed way.. yeah. I do a lot of drugs, I read about drugs, I bake, I synthesize, I read neurophysiology, i think chemistry when listening to music, ***** three twice a week, see my shrink once a month, and maintain a nice LLC. And for three.5 months I volunteered at a psychiatric ward.

Issue:
What med school will take this applicant?
I mean who wants a guy from the underground practically? Someone who admits to doing unethical practices in his scientific endeavors? What do I need to do to prove myself?

Can I say that I am comfortable working anywhere in the state where the community has clean housing and is underserviced?

Afterthought:
Should all else fail. What about moving to Praha, Czeska to study medicine and go to grad school at Charles University.
If US med school does not work out, where do I go? Language issues aside, where in Europe should I study medicine?

I figure Europe is easiest since i know 2.5 european languages. One germanic, one slavic, half of romantic.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should focus less on PiHKAL and more on hoping you haven't already fried your brain.

volunteering in psych ward = Good to put on AMCAS
doing all sorts of drugs = BAD to put on AMCAS

I think that's all you need to know

Members don't see this ad :)
So your creating a new psychotropic-pharmacological which you believe will help better humanity and thus testing it on yourself..
Well doesn't that sound like a Rastafarian.

I think you should focus less on PiHKAL and more on hoping you haven't already fried your brain.

;Someone's car alarm just went off:

I have sauteed my brain. It's floating in cerebrospinal fluid saturated with love. That's what's going on in that boy's brain.

So, my neural organ is working A-OKAY. Yep. Remember loveoforganic, there were many of us that used to do this. We turned out biologically fine. Mentally happy and floating along.

So your creating a new psychotropic-pharmacological which you believe will help better humanity and thus testing it on yourself..
Well doesn't that sound like a Rastafarian.

Thanks for stereotyping :rolleyes:

It's not just getting high. It's getting high and doing normal life. It allows me to see things in organic chemistry. I hallucinate in orgo. So, whatever I don't care that I have been smoking through all of undergrad. It is the cause of countless failures and a handful of wins. The wins were worth it. And you will see why very shortly. That is if you're lucky enough to go to med school with me.:cool:

volunteering in psych ward = Good to put on AMCAS
doing all sorts of drugs = BAD to put on AMCAS

I think that's all you need to know

That is the conventional thinking.... so next question: How do we define drugs?

We salt our brains every day.

well:

get some research or internship experience

or: drug the adcoms at the school you apply to with the empatheogenic substance that you create and hope for an admission :love:

troll
vs
craycray on magic mushrooms

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for stereotyping :rolleyes:

It's not just getting high. It's getting high and doing normal life. It allows me to see things in organic chemistry. I hallucinate in orgo. So, whatever I don't care that I have been smoking through all of undergrad. It is the cause of countless failures and a handful of wins. The wins were worth it. And you will see why very shortly. That is if you're lucky enough to go to med school with me.:cool:

Neh.. you were born too soon.. Eventually you'll be able to run a program in your mind and see orgo the same way.. except with no side effects..

Maybe I set myself up for it.
I am finding all of my past phobias infiltrating my life and I have fewer things to fear now.
I overcome these "issues" shall we say, through mixing my two non-medicine passions: drugs and organic chemistry.
I joke you not, I am a few weeks away from writing the formula to a new kind of psychedelic. what we observe of the world is subject to change through biological manipulation. Is there something morally wrong about using drugs and your own hallucinations to the furthering of your academic work and betterment of humanity?

To the Kid Cudi beat: Day and Night, you synthesize the delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and not any metabolite...

Status
Not open for further replies.