The Republic of Texas XLI: You'll Never Break A Horse if You Stay Sittin' on the Fence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the thread closes, I wanted to say congratulations SDN Class of 2027! We made it!
This thread has been very supportive and welcoming!

Even though I'm not able to attend medical school in Texas, I am grateful I still get to become a doctor in Kentucky!
Congratulations to everyone again for your hard work and dedication in making it to this point and for a successful career ahead!

Now, I'm off to Kentucky! 🛫

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Before the thread closes, I wanted to say congratulations SDN Class of 2027! We made it!

Even though I'm not able to attend medical school in Texas, I am grateful I still get to become a doctor in Kentucky!
Congratulations to everyone again for your hard work and dedication in making it to this point and for a successful career ahead!

You da GOAT!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words! Travel safe, and best of luck in all future endeavors. You got this!

Reactions: 1 user
muscular-cowboy-opening-a-barn-door.jpg

Photo Credit Rob Lange Images 2022

Time to shut the barn door on this thread, y'all

Join us over here for Texas Talk on the new Republic of Texas thread for the 2023-2024 application year.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.