Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: cant handle mayo in any fashion!! Wendys is the worst too, they slather it all over everything!!
Agreed. mayo is disgusting
From someone who used to work there, I don't understand the appeal. I've tried it of course. It's just…meh. I prefer steak fries dipped in ranch. :hungry:
Ranch is also disgusting
The best way to eat French fries is dipped in barbeque sauce MIXED with mayo
Ok this brings the disgust to a new level

I mean REALLY people?! It is clear that mustard is the best
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Changed my profile to a screenshot of a video from when I used to live in Indiana. No pics of my cats in snow and this is the only thing I have of my dog, I think.
edit: or how do I put in the actual video?
 
Agreed. mayo is disgusting

Ranch is also disgusting

Ok this brings the disgust to a new level

I mean REALLY people?! It is clear that mustard is the best
Have you not had Red Robin's campfire sauce? That's what it is and what it is, is divine
Sriracha mayo. :hungry:
My coworker and I were just talking about sriracha mayo today. I haven't had it but she prefers it to chipotle mayo, which is a staple of mine and amazing with eggs
 
Have you not had Red Robin's campfire sauce? That's what it is and what it is, is divine

My coworker and I were just talking about sriracha mayo today. I haven't had it but she prefers it to chipotle mayo, which is a staple of mine and amazing with eggs
I just make my own. I own sriracha, I own mayo, add them together and it's delicious on everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. mayo is disgusting

Ranch is also disgusting

Ok this brings the disgust to a new level

I mean REALLY people?! It is clear that mustard is the best
Mustard is the root of all evil and ranch is divine.

Lynch Ziggy until she is all the way dead or until she develops good taste
 
Mustard is the root of all evil and ranch is divine.

Lynch Ziggy until she is all the way dead or until she develops good taste
Everything is wrong with this statement (I almost wrote tastement)

Mustard is ****ing delicious and ranch sucks. blegh
 
LOVE mustard..

If you want to know how much... When I was a child I would take mustard packs from fast food places and keep them in my winter jacket pockets "so I would have something to eat just in case I got lost in the mountains"

Also hot sauce. I put that stuff on everything.
Oh I know we can get along
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster Locked. Roles delayed until Pip is around (and also roles still need to be finalized)

Skiers:

1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22. Snowy
23. Killer "not a wolf" leaf

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
6. Altruistic80
7. Stagg
8. Coop
 
My favorite condiment is probably fry sauce aka big mac sauce aka the sauce ("spread") they put on the burgers at in n out.

I prefer my fries without milkshake/frosty. I don't even like them with ketchup. I only eat them dipped in mayo.
Yes this is also acceptable

The best way to eat French fries is dipped in barbeque sauce MIXED with mayo
Also this is tasty


LOVE mustard..

If you want to know how much... When I was a child I would take mustard packs from fast food places and keep them in my winter jacket pockets "so I would have something to eat just in case I got lost in the mountains"
Hahahahahaha I used to do this too

+/- still may have mustard & McDonald's picante sauce packets in my car glove box. It's what'll give me that edge to want to stay alive.
 
Last edited:
Nope!

I get off an ER rotation at 11, will try to get things going after that.

Important side note: the fake role I posted for SAR is probably what the PMs will look like, with the title "Ski WWeekend - Insert Your Role Name Here".

You know, in case anyone was hoping to use villager code.

Oooh does this mean everyone is a villager this game?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My favorite condiment is probably fry sauce aka big mac sauce aka the sauce they put on the burgers at in n out.


Yes this is also acceptable


Also this is tasty



Hahahahahaha I used to do this too

+/- still may have mustard & McDonald's picante sauce packets in my car glove box. It's what'll give me that edge to want to stay alive.
I have a dwindling supply of taco Bell Verde sauce in my glove box...