1
168135
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On this forum, everyone talks about letter grades and GPA... at my university, we use number grades and averages when refering to how well we did in a class or how well we're doing in school.
I thought I was doing horrible in my pre-reqs but when I compared my grades to the letter system that my vet school uses, I'm getting As and Bs in most of my courses, with the occasional C thanks to Chemistry 😛 So I'm feeling a lot more confident.
I was wondering what you think, numerically, is a good grade. I've talked to people who've done part of their undergrad at a large, well-known university and then came to my university. They said that the subjects at my university are a lot more difficult... so I kind of believe that anything above a 75 is considered great. A friend of mine, who is here on scholarship and who was valedictorian in high school, panics when any of her marks are below an 85.
I thought I was doing horrible in my pre-reqs but when I compared my grades to the letter system that my vet school uses, I'm getting As and Bs in most of my courses, with the occasional C thanks to Chemistry 😛 So I'm feeling a lot more confident.
I was wondering what you think, numerically, is a good grade. I've talked to people who've done part of their undergrad at a large, well-known university and then came to my university. They said that the subjects at my university are a lot more difficult... so I kind of believe that anything above a 75 is considered great. A friend of mine, who is here on scholarship and who was valedictorian in high school, panics when any of her marks are below an 85.
