**Official 2020 Pedo PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did someone matched at UofMichigan? Anyone knows when the results for international applicants are announced? They said "after match results are out" but haven't heard anything from them.

Members don't see this ad.

I unfortunately didn’t match, but I’m still planning on applying next round:) I was wondering, would anyone recommend doing a one-year pediatric fellowship over working in a private practice Peds clinic while reapplying? I get the feeling that they both would be great experiences. I also have the feeling that a fellowship might look better on my resume. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard it but someone told me that they got post- match interviews at the end of February last year; so may be this year will be same..
Haven’t heard from any of the langone programs... not sure why? Have you?

I received an interview invitation at NYU in Nashville on Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
They just received accreditation I believe - the program just opened.
I think you're confusing Missouri with another location because the Missouri site has been open for around 6 years or so....and they did not have post match spots this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know a good resource to find out information on programs? More of the details you can only get from people who were in programs... specifically I'm interested in programs with very light on call component

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you're confusing Missouri with another location because the Missouri site has been open for around 6 years or so....and they did not have post match spots this year.
I called them and they said they took post match spots already!
And yes they just opened!

There is a Springfield site that has been open, and a Columbia site that just got accredited.

Does anyone know how long will it take for the fellowship programs to tell us if we are accepted or not after the interviews?

Hi,

I am starting my GPR on July 1st.

I am a second time pediatric dentistry residency applicant and have a question regarding application submission for the upcoming cycle.

Will it be too delayed if I submit the application in early August, with the PEF from my GPR PD?

Any suggestion/advise from who matched in previous cycles right after GPR will be really beneficial.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe.

Hi,

I am starting my GPR on July 1st.

I am a second time pediatric dentistry residency applicant and have a question regarding application submission for the upcoming cycle.

Will it be too delayed if I submit the application in early August, with the PEF from my GPR PD?

Any suggestion/advise from who matched in previous cycles right after GPR will be really beneficial.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe.

I would aim for early August

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if any programs still seats available or recently opened up for this upcoming cycle?

Does anyone know if there are any current unfilled residency programs for 2020 post match?

Is anyone that is attending 501c3 hospital based programs planning to apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
I'm trying to figure out specifically which programs do and don't work with PSLF as a pediatric dentistry resident. Any current residents know if your school qualifies for PSLF? I know nobody wants to talk loans but you all need to consider you could have 2 years of qualifying PSLF payments during residency!

For the hospital based/university programs-- are you considered a student? or a hospital employee?
Any current residents that could verify PSLF eligibility?

So far my research is showing a lot of programs would likely qualify but there is no clear information.
The ones I've researched that "appear" to be PSLF eligible are:
Children's Hospital Colorado
Denver Health Center
Yale- New Haven Hospital
Children's National Medical Center (D.C.)
Nicklaus Children's Hospital Doral Center
Ann & Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
The Children's Hospital Boston/Harvard
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Hennepin Co Medical Center
Children's Mercy/UMKC
Univ of Nebraska Medical Center
St Josephs Univ Medical Center
Case Western/Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
The Ohio State University/Nationwide Children's Hospital
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Oregon Health & Science University
Primary Children's Utah
Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin

**Did not research NY, Pennsylvania or NYU programs**

Confirmations - what programs has everyone heard from with the applications being confirmed ? I don’t think Langone confirms which is a bit nerve wracking.
I have Ohio, MUSC, Montefiore, Columbia , Kentucky confirmations