You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2022 Periodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**
Started by PerioPassionate
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received confirmation emails from a number of universities, but none regarding interviews till now.Only thing I have received so far is application complete by NSU. Any interviews out yet?
Haven't heard anything yet.Anybody get interview invites, or atleast hear about schools offering interviews?
MUSC said they will be notifying interview or not next week
For all of their interview spots? Or just the first group (if there is more than one interview date)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heard from A and M and UW.
Rejection from Texas am
Same here
Rejection or Interviews?heard from A and M and UW.
Rejection from a and m. Interview with UW.Rejection or Interviews?
Congrats on the interview! Also got the rejection from A&M. Washington is virtual this year right?Rejection from a and m. Interview with UW.
Congrats! Would you please tell us when did you receive from UW?Rejection from a and m. Interview with UW.
It is virtual!Congrats on the interview! Also got the rejection from A&M. Washington is virtual this year right?
I just received it today.Congrats! Would you please tell us when did you receive from UW?
me too....rejection from A & M
Implant009
New Member
Rejection - UIC Perio 08/03/2021
Last edited:
Same just got rejectedRejection - UIC Perio 08/03/2021
I got this too and nothing since...MUSC said they will be notifying interview or not next week
I did not even get that message from MUSCI got this too and nothing since...
Interviews:
Boston 08/16 (virtual)
UIC 08/30 (in-person + social night)
Please keep our motivation up on this tough journey. I wish you all the best!
Boston 08/16 (virtual)
UIC 08/30 (in-person + social night)
Please keep our motivation up on this tough journey. I wish you all the best!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation? I understand I may need to withdraw my application at either school. But I’m worried it may be a gamble to give up either application.
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation? I understand I may need to withdraw my application at either school. But I’m worried it may be a gamble to give up either application.
Last edited:
Hey, congratulations for getting an interview from OSU and UIC. Don’t lose hope, it’s just the beginning. Good luck 🙂 , please May I ask if you are comfortable to share what was your completion date for submitting the application at OSU ? Do they consider applications send to them near the deadlines?Hello,
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation. I understand I may need to withdraw my application at UIC and lose my application fees. But this saddens me, and lowers my chances of getting to accepted at any program. help 🙁
You can go to both interviews and then if you end up getting accepted at UIC just withdraw from the match. If UIC doesn’t accept you, remain in the match and you might get accepted at OSU! Also, when did OSU send out invites and when is the interview date? 🙂Hello,
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation? I understand I may need to withdraw my application at either school. But I’m worried it may be a gamble to give up either application.
D
deleted816661
Any news from NOVA, Alabama, Houston, Oklahoma or LSU?
picklehead22
New Member
Has anyone heard from Houston, Marquette, UNC, or Case Western?
is OSU Virtual or in person?Hello,
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation? I understand I may need to withdraw my application at either school. But I’m worried it may be a gamble to give up either application.
miamidolphins93
Full Member
Virtual Interview at UTHSC August 30
- haven’t heard back from the other 8 schools
- haven’t heard back from the other 8 schools
Interviews sent:
Boston University 08/16 (virtual)
University of Illinois Chicago 08/30 (in-person + social night)
University of Tennessee Health Science Center 08/30 (virtual)
University of Washington (???)
Stony Brook University (???)
Ohio State University (???)
Harvard University 9/2 (virtual)
Indiana University (interview sent, optional virtual/ in-person, TBD date)
Please feel free to add more if you receive great news from other schools 🥰
Boston University 08/16 (virtual)
University of Illinois Chicago 08/30 (in-person + social night)
University of Tennessee Health Science Center 08/30 (virtual)
University of Washington (???)
Stony Brook University (???)
Ohio State University (???)
Harvard University 9/2 (virtual)
Indiana University (interview sent, optional virtual/ in-person, TBD date)
Please feel free to add more if you receive great news from other schools 🥰
Last edited:
The Gum Show
New Member
Interview invites to Michigan (Zoom), Stony Brook (Zoom), and Pittsburgh (in-person).
Also got an email from Columbia saying that my application was selected for final review? Not sure if that means anything, though.
Also got an email from Columbia saying that my application was selected for final review? Not sure if that means anything, though.
sososoluck
New Member
Specific date? Good luckInterview invites to Michigan (Zoom), Stony Brook (Zoom), and Pittsburgh (in-person).
Also got an email from Columbia saying that my application was selected for final review? Not sure if that means anything, though.
Implant009
New Member
Hello all,
I applied to the these programs. I haven't heard anything except my application is complete. Any one of you heard anything from them ....
1. Alabama
2.UIC- Rejection
3.U Conn
4. OHIO
5.Louisville
6. Marquette
7.VCU
8.Minnesota
9.UFL
10.Lousiana
11.UNC
I applied to the these programs. I haven't heard anything except my application is complete. Any one of you heard anything from them ....
1. Alabama
2.UIC- Rejection
3.U Conn
4. OHIO
5.Louisville
6. Marquette
7.VCU
8.Minnesota
9.UFL
10.Lousiana
11.UNC
Has anyone received interview invite from Boston for CAGS Perio?? I actually applied yesterday , since the last date was 02/01 so i thought it would be better to apply somewhere in middle. Would that impact my chances to get an interview invite? Please provide some info??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
miamidolphins93
Full Member
has anyone heard back from:
- University of Florida (UF)
- Texas A&M
- UTHSCSA
- LSU
- UAB
- MUSC - (i got the initial email late july indicating they were reviewing my application but haven't heard back)
- University of Florida (UF)
- Texas A&M
- UTHSCSA
- LSU
- UAB
- MUSC - (i got the initial email late july indicating they were reviewing my application but haven't heard back)
picklehead22
New Member
UTHSC sent out interview invites last week I believe and MUSC sent out interview invites today.has anyone heard back from:
- University of Florida (UF)
- Texas A&M
- UTHSCSA
- LSU
- UAB
- MUSC - (i got the initial email late july indicating they were reviewing my application but haven't heard back)
I got rejected from Texas A&M a few weeks ago so if you haven't gotten anything maybe that's a good sign!
miamidolphins93
Full Member
I got an interview @ UTHSC August 30thUTHSC sent out interview invites last week I believe and MUSC sent out interview invites today.
I got rejected from Texas A&M a few weeks ago so if you haven't gotten anything maybe that's a good sign!
Haven't heard anything from UTHSCSA though.
I remember MUSC saying they would let us know one way or another when they sent the original email in late July. However, I've still yet to hear anything positive or negative 😕
Fingers crossed! & thanks for the feedback!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 66
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 363
- Views
- 168K
- Replies
- 237
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 784
- Views
- 337K