You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2022 Periodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**
Started by PerioPassionate
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
miamidolphins93
Full Member
Did Louisville ever send invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are Louisville, Case, and NYU the only schools we don't have confirmed invitations for?
miamidolphins93
Full Member
UF had interviews this past Saturday and SundayUFlorida?
If this is one of a few interviews, or a few schools you are truly interested in then attend in-person. If this is one of many, and your only semi-interested do a ZOOM.WVU invitation for interview gives you the option for virtual vs in-person…. Which one is better to do? Opinions?
Last edited:
Kentucky had interviews in person at least once. I'm not sure if they are having another round.Detroit Mercy sent out interview invitation August 31st. Has anyone heard of University of KY?
great thank you🙏Kentucky had interviews in person at least once. I'm not sure if they are having another round.
They are done with 2/2 interviews.great thank you🙏
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know if Louisville will send applications to international? or they will just send to US residents as they did the previous year? Thank you very much.rejection from Oregon (sept 21st) and Louisville is starting to review application the next two weeks.
I really don't know. im sorryDo you know if Louisville will send applications to international? or they will just send to US residents as they did the previous year? Thank you very much.
The Gum Show
New Member
rejection from Oregon (sept 21st) and Louisville is starting to review application the next two weeks.
Thanks for the update! Did you reach out to Louisville for that info?
Those who have received interviews, care to share your stats?
Also has anyone gone through the Tufts interview yet?
Also has anyone gone through the Tufts interview yet?
Anyone gone through teh Tufts virtual interview?
Also those that have gotten interviews, care to share your stats?
Also those that have gotten interviews, care to share your stats?
Anyone heard from NYU?
I am an International grad with post-graduate training in periodontics (International), looking to apply for a residency in USA in Periodontics. I am clueless about the universities which usually offer better chances for international dental graduates.... Could someone please guide me on how to approach university applications, considering I have no North American education. I did check AAP website for graduate programs in periodontics, but I would like to know more beyond that. thanks in advance
The Gum Show
New Member
Just got 4 emails from Florida at 3:30am so I suspect that a rejection is incoming lol
Hi, you can dm me! I can help 🙂I am an International grad with post-graduate training in periodontics (International), looking to apply for a residency in USA in Periodontics. I am clueless about the universities which usually offer better chances for international dental graduates.... Could someone please guide me on how to approach university applications, considering I have no North American education. I did check AAP website for graduate programs in periodontics, but I would like to know more beyond that. thanks in advance
Hi, I did. I am also waiting on Boston. When was your interview?Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone who had interview with Boston , heard anything from them ?
mine was last week , so when was yours ?Hi, I did. I am also waiting on Boston. When was your interview?
picklehead22
New Member
anyone know if UT Houston will be sending out 2 rounds of interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted816661
Nope just one roundanyone know if UT Houston will be sending out 2 rounds of interviews?
Anything from NYU?
mine was on Sept 22nd.mine was last week , so when was yours ?
NYU sent out invites! Multiple dates from 10/11 to 10/22. 2 rounds of interviews.
were you able to pick a date?NYU sent out invites! Multiple dates from 10/11 to 10/22. 2 rounds of interviews.
yes, I selected two dates on the poll but didn't hear back with a confirmation. Did you get one too?were you able to pick a date?
no, I am still waiting.nothing from louisville?
The Gum Show
New Member
Anybody know if UAB, UNC, and VCU are finished with their interviews?
UAB doneAnybody know if UAB, UNC, and VCU are finished with their interviews?
picklehead22
New Member
Case I think?what schools are there left to send out invitations?
Any information about Oklahoma perio program and its ranking between programs?what schools are there left to send out invitations?
Anyone heard from Louisville?? Please let me know. TIA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boston.perio
New Member
Hi, I did. I am also waiting on Boston. When was yo
I would say NYU and Louisville for sure.what schools are there left to send out invitations?
NYU already sent out invitationsI would say NYU and Louisville for sure.
Nyu doneI would say NYU and Louisville for sure.
I do not think soWould I need to send mail regarding my ranking for the program to the related program director for match???? please help
Similar threads
- Replies
- 70
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 369
- Views
- 170K
- Replies
- 237
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 784
- Views
- 337K