You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2022 Periodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**
Started by PerioPassionate
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last year they selected the entire class from their own dental school, maybe same thing this year?Still nothing from Louisville?
Thanks a ton!Definitely do not do that
Thanks a lotI do not think so
The Gum Show
New Member
Can’t believe it is almost time for Match to open!
Louisville sent for virtuals on the 27th. Is that normal to interview after match ranking opens?
As long as its not before match closes lolLouisville sent for virtuals on the 27th. Is that normal to interview after match ranking opens?
Did anyone hear from VA-NY?
Pm meCan someone who got interviews share your stats so that I can improve my stats?
Thank you!
toothbetold16
New Member
Nothing since that email, I’m guessing they already accepted their candidatesHas anyone heard anything from UPenn since they have withdrawn from Match?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pearljam1990
New Member
On Pass it says the last dates for Detroit Mercy interview was October 29 or something, does anyone know if that’s the last round?
Upenn is getting less credibleNothing since that email, I’m guessing they already accepted their candidates
One more week 😱
PM me 🙂Can someone who got interviews share your stats so that I can improve my stats?
Thank you!
toothbetold16
New Member
One more night!! Good luck & stay positive for the home stretch 🙂
Good luck tomorrow everyone!
Someone posted screenshots of the post match spots over on the ortho post if you want to go look there!It says there were three programs with post match spots? Which programs??
thank you! want ppl next year applying to know which programs had post match spots.Someone posted screenshots of the post match spots over on the ortho post if you want to go look there!
Last edited:
Anyone heard back from Post Match positions?
how come?thank you! want ppl next year applying to know which programs had post match spots.
Prosthismylove11
New Member
Yeah, thats what I exactly wanted to askhow come?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Gum Show
New Member
Anyone hear back from post macth spots? One of the schools disappeared from the page and the others have not gotten back to me 🙁.
Same
I post matched. I reached out to the program post-match. It was one of the programs that I had applied to through PASS. I believe that something went wrong with the PASS portal and my app was marked as incomplete. This happened when I applied to dental school as well. I was able to interview and was offered a position and accepted.
Was it MN?I post matched. I reached out to the program post-match. It was one of the programs that I had applied to through PASS. I believe that something went wrong with the PASS portal and my app was marked as incomplete. This happened when I applied to dental school as well. I was able to interview and was offered a position and accepted.
WOAH!!! Congratulations~!!I post matched. I reached out to the program post-match. It was one of the programs that I had applied to through PASS. I believe that something went wrong with the PASS portal and my app was marked as incomplete. This happened when I applied to dental school as well. I was able to interview and was offered a position and accepted.
Hey !Virtual Interview at UTHSC August 30
- haven’t heard back from the other 8 schools
Did you submit ADAT scores?
Hey!Hello,
I received invitation to UIC and OSU. However, to be qualified to accept an invitation to interview at The Ohio State, they require you to sign a statement indicating that you are only EXCLUSIVELY applying to schools in the MATCH process. UIC doesn't participate in the MATCH. What has anyone decided to do in this situation? I understand I may need to withdraw my application at either school. But I’m worried it may be a gamble to give up either application.
Did you submit ADAT scores?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 74
- Views
- 16K
- Replies
- 373
- Views
- 172K
- Replies
- 238
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 784
- Views
- 337K