You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Acceptances!!!!!! c/o 2014
Started by OtakuVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sunshine, I do NOT want to be treated as a freshmen (again, I'm with the cool kids now dammit!). I've enjoyed my old person status at my home university (VCU) and being looked up. ;-;!! But yeah Im going in feburary. Geez...you young ones better not be too mean I do bite ;D
Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahha 🤣
Minnerbelle
Non-Minnerbelle Asian Girl
Elusive "3rd" Asian Girl
That's amazing - I like it!![]()
Sounds awesome!Minnerbelle, were you the one I was sitting next to when we were waiting in the lobby?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds awesome!
Minnerbelle, were you the one I was sitting next to when we were waiting in the lobby?
nope... must've been the elusive 3rd asian girl 😛
Sunshine, I do NOT want to be treated as a freshmen (again, I'm with the cool kids now dammit!). I've enjoyed my old person status at my home university (VCU) and being looked up. ;-;!! But yeah Im going in feburary. Geez...you young ones better not be too mean I do bite ;D
Haha, no, we're not mean at all. And there will only be around 20 18/19yo's in your class, the rest will be 22+, we have a really diverse age range in my year (the oldest is 38, i think, the average age is around 25 so dont worry!) And us young-uns are just as cool, so dw 😎. But you have to come to vet camp. Its a weekend long party with most of the first years and some students from older years. Its a great bonding experience (and we dont dunk heads in toilets, dw).
Haha, no, we're not mean at all. And there will only be around 20 18/19yo's in your class, the rest will be 22+, we have a really diverse age range in my year (the oldest is 38, i think, the average age is around 25 so dont worry!) And us young-uns are just as cool, so dw 😎. But you have to come to vet camp. Its a weekend long party with most of the first years and some students from older years. Its a great bonding experience (and we dont dunk heads in toilets, dw).
Wonderful. Im 22 and I would love to be around you guys. I should be there on the 28/29 of January. >>; I'll pm you. I have a few questions in regards to lodging n stuff.
🙂!
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Hooray Alabastertree! I was beginning to wonder if i was going to be the only SDNer considering massey this year. Did you apply elsewhere too or just Massey?
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SobeVet (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SobeVet (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) SoBeVET (email 12/21) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) SoBeVET (email 12/21) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), TSElegans (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21/2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), TSElegans (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Acceptances
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21),TSElegans (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Even though I've known about this for awhile, I figured that I might as well throw my hat into the ring. Even though, technically, I think that I'd be graduating at the very end of 2013 🙂
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21),TSElegans (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Even though I've known about this for awhile, I figured that I might as well throw my hat into the ring. Even though, technically, I think that I'd be graduating at the very end of 2013 🙂
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
!!!!!!!!!
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
!!!!!!!!!
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Last edited:
**Hijack thread-
Hi Llamaslug! I applied to ISU (still haven't heard anything), OSU (no word), CSU (they kicked me to the curb back in Oct
), Georgia & Western (no word from either of them, either). Do you know when we have to confirm with Massey that we're taking the offer? I got an email from them saying I had to send some paperwork in by Jan 22nd, but I don't think I had to confirm that I was going by then. I'm looking forward to owing money for the rest of my life, you?
Hijack done**
Hi Llamaslug! I applied to ISU (still haven't heard anything), OSU (no word), CSU (they kicked me to the curb back in Oct
), Georgia & Western (no word from either of them, either). Do you know when we have to confirm with Massey that we're taking the offer? I got an email from them saying I had to send some paperwork in by Jan 22nd, but I don't think I had to confirm that I was going by then. I'm looking forward to owing money for the rest of my life, you?Hijack done**
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), mickeyy (I 12/17, phone 12/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), mickeyy (I 12/17, phone 12/18, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)[/QUOTE]
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)[/QUOTE]
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)[/QUOTE]

Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)[/QUOTE]

Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Somehow I got deleted from the OSU list so I added myself back!
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Congrats to everyone! And is OSU only accepting OOS students for now?
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Congrats to everyone! And is OSU only accepting OOS students for now?
I have a friend that is an Ohio resident and she got her acceptance phone call yesterday afternoon. So who knows? They did say they would be making calls until mid-Jan...Hang in there everyone!!
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
wow congratulations Bantams17!! what a great present!
wow congratulations Bantams17!! what a great present!
Seriously!
Yay for fellow college hockey players! 😍
wow congratulations Bantams17!! what a great present!
WOW, snail mail, and they timed it perfectly! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
p.s. the whole time i thought you were a silkie lover...
p.s. the whole time i thought you were a silkie lover...
who says i dont love them too haha? nyanko where did you play hockey??? thank you everyone for all the congratulations! after obsessing about osu its nice to have a little respite from the anxiety, although im still waiting on them!
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14 oos)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24)
Congrats on the Tufts acceptances guys! I know I shouldnt lose hope just yet since its still early in the game...but im still a little worried! I live up in Boston, but my permanent residence is down in Long Island, so here's hoping it'll come within the next few days! (P.S. Good thing im Jewish or I'd be having a pretty bleh Xmas...)
Congrats on the Tufts acceptances guys! I know I shouldnt lose hope just yet since its still early in the game...but im still a little worried! I live up in Boston, but my permanent residence is down in Long Island, so here's hoping it'll come within the next few days! (P.S. Good thing im Jewish or I'd be having a pretty bleh Xmas...)
Ok time for me to be nosy... Where on LI? I'm an islander, currently living in NH. Still a ny resident though, currently spending the holiday in Smithtown
Ok time for me to be nosy... Where on LI? I'm an islander, currently living in NH. Still a ny resident though, currently spending the holiday in Smithtown
My best friend is from smithtown!
Ok time for me to be nosy... Where on LI? I'm an islander, currently living in NH. Still a ny resident though, currently spending the holiday in Smithtown
A fellow long islander! I'm from Jericho, so not too far from Smithtown. I'm actually still up in Boston since im working during the break, but from what my dad told me...LI was brutalized by that blizzard!