**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You guys moving home ? How are you going to survive so long before financial aid ??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Saved money.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
You guys moving home ? How are you going to survive so long before financial aid ??

Yeeup moving home with the rents for a little over a month. Very excited about free groceries and rent!

Reactions: 2 users

This thing called a wife.

Nah I start school in June lol.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been backpacking for 3 months lol. So excited for school to start because I feel useless hahaha.

Reactions: 3 users

Saved money by meal prepping instead of eating out. Only spent money on necessities. It was tough because I only make $12 an hour but I made it somehow

Saved money by meal prepping instead of eating out. Only spent money on necessities. It was tough because I only make $12 an hour but I made it somehow

I made less than you and somehow still survived. However, I am blowing through my savings with all of my traveling this summer. Thank goodness for my parents who love housing and feeding me.

Reactions: 1 user
Trying to eat through my pantry before I have to move out is a nightmare.

My vice is craft beer. Ain't saving no money drinking 12$ 6 packs.

Reactions: 13 users
If you factor in a slight hangover it's a win-lose-lose-lose

Brain: Seems legit let's keep doing it

It's like they say: spend money on experiences not things, whether you remember those experiences or not

Reactions: 2 users
Not a huge fan of EtOH tbqh; no shade meant, just repping the other end of the spectrum.

Members don't see this ad :)
All good, whatever floats your goat!
12q6i4.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
I haven't been here is so long there were 400 messages to read. I read them ALL.

I lied.

Reactions: 4 users
I haven't been here is so long there were 400 messages to read. I read them ALL.

I lied.

that's your 1992'nd post....the year I was born....just had to point out this pointless thing ahem

Reactions: 1 user
Finally pulled off of the waiting list at Meharry after being on the struggle bus forever! :zip:

It's weird, now that I know exactly where I'm going in a few months, idk what to do with myself.
There's no reason to obsessively check my email. There's no reason to check the school specific threads for evidence of WL movement. Applied for an apartment close to campus. Wife's application is submitted for a job there. Budget made for moving expenses and dates.
What do I fill my waking hours with now? What does a planner do with nothing to plan?
:grumpy:

It's weird, now that I know exactly where I'm going in a few months, idk what to do with myself.
There's no reason to obsessively check my email. There's no reason to check the school specific threads for evidence of WL movement. Applied for an apartment close to campus. Wife's application is submitted for a job there. Budget made for moving expenses and dates.
What do I fill my waking hours with now? What does a planner do with nothing to plan?

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.34.26 PM.png

....jk, you should absolutely be chilling and enjoying your time off! Which I know is hard for those of us who are compulsive planners.

View attachment 219396

....jk, you should absolutely be chilling and enjoying your time off! Which I know is hard for those of us who are compulsive planners.
Omg, I actually submitted my order on amazon literally 2 seconds ago. That's hilarious.

I'm not gunning or anything, but it would be cool to look at. I've been out of school for a bit, so it would be nice to get the gears turning again.

Compulsive planner. I guess admitting that you have a problem is the first step in recovery, haha

Set more goals. I had about a week of this then found another 50 things to do lol

Omg, I actually submitted my order on amazon literally 2 seconds ago. That's hilarious.

I'm not gunning or anything, but it would be cool to look at. I've been out of school for a bit, so it would be nice to get the gears turning again.

Compulsive planner. I guess admitting that you have a problem is the first step in recovery, haha
I would suggest looking at the actual usmle site with the document of topics covered. First aid doesn't cover everything.

omg 1992! and i'm sure there's even younger:nailbiting:...who else is 1990 up in here?:naughty:

lol i was about to order FA this week too, but I think I read somewhere that my school provides it

soooo, no worries. I'm crazy too.

My program starts 5 days before my 22nd birthday so I'm fully prepared to be the baby of the group lol. Inb4 some 18 year old whiz kid is in my class

How I feel about all this age talk .
VAeA885_d.jpg

Woot! representing dirty '93

Reactions: 5 users
No shade but I'm weirded out that a lot of my classmates next year (the straight outta college kids) were born in '95....that ain't right. If you have me feeling old AF for being born in '93 we have a problem.

Reactions: 9 users
No shade but I'm weirded out that a lot of my classmates next year (the straight outta college kids) were born in '95....that ain't right. If you have me feeling old AF for being born in '93 we have a problem.
I knew this was coming when I took a victory lap AND a gap year.

Heh victory lap, that's a good way to put it.
I had a few more hot chicks to cross off my list before leaving those hallowed halls.

Lol jk my advisor screwed me sophomore year and I had to take a few additional med school prerequisites. Decided to make a year out of it and relax. That sweet sweet in-state tuition and scholarship meant it only cost me an additional 12k to stay in paradise an extra year. The chicks were cool too tho.

Officially done with work and going on vacation next week. And only 55 days till orientation. Can't believe its getting real

Reactions: 6 users
I had a few more hot chicks to cross off my list before leaving those hallowed halls.

Lol jk my advisor screwed me sophomore year and I had to take a few additional med school prerequisites. Decided to make a year out of it and relax. That sweet sweet in-state tuition and scholarship meant it only cost me an additional 12k to stay in paradise an extra year. The chicks were cool too tho.
Only 12k, chump change.