-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Holiday WW Game Thread
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*******************
..but...but newbie???? 😀
Apparently I'm as horrible at lying online as I am irl.
*******************
to this game on this forum? Yes.
Yay for getting another wolf!!! Sorry for not getting to vote on it though. I was sleeping (well trying to. I've had insomnia the past 4 nights with no real reason. I can't turn my brain off. I tried working out this morning to see if that would help tonight). And then I had to get ready for class. Didn't expect the deadline to be as early as it was. I'll try to check in when I can today, but I've got class all day.
Santa's list
Frosty's hat (which may be missing now)
Grinch's heart
And I may have heard of a sleigh at one point in time (maybe as a defense from Krist?) I'll try to go back and check.
So far I've heard of:Any idea what special objects are floating around?
Santa's list
Frosty's hat (which may be missing now)
Grinch's heart
And I may have heard of a sleigh at one point in time (maybe as a defense from Krist?) I'll try to go back and check.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry all I am here just been super busy...I read all the group Pms and I really have nothing to contribute so didn't respond, nor do I have anything to contribute to the thread so hence no posting. If I had something to say, I definitely would. The game did start earlier than I was expecting so i did miss the whole first day. Anyway you can lynch me if you want, im just a villager, I had a sleigh the first two nights but nothing happened and then I lost it.
Sorry guys for being so quiet, maybe I shouldn't have played but I wanted to try. I promise I'm not sitting on info or anything, if I had something useful to contribute i really would say so.
This is where I got it from.
Yeah, take that wolfie!!! 
awesome sauce!!!!
Nice! I bet the other wolves are shaking in their boots!
**************************************
😕 This is the first forum I've joined in eons.
************************************
to this game on this forum? Yes.
😕 This is the first forum I've joined in eons.
************************************
Last edited:
Wait. I got bad news IRL?
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Wait. I got bad news IRL?
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Sorry I was talking about Davis - had to just go and double check about that to make sure I didn't mix you up with the other wild - wildcat.
Sorry about that 🙁 (Don't know if I officially posted in the other thread)
Sorry I was talking about Davis - had to just go and double check about that to make sure I didn't mix you up with the other wild - wildcat.
Sorry about that 🙁 (Don't know if I officially posted in the other thread)
************************************************************
Those two are constantly mixed up... 🙁
************************************************************
Oh! Honestly it sucks, but I was prepared for it.
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Yay for getting another wolf! Sorry I wasn't much help...but the whole being in lecture thing all day +time zone kept me from being able to change it with any morning information!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night deadline at 8 pm. If everyone gets things in early, I may be able to close out at lunch so there will be more time to lynch.
PLEASE get your PMs in. these nightime lynches, and daytime nights are really messing me up.
Jdh, any reason behind lynching hedgie?
I thought we weren't giving reasons in here?? It was all gut? Does it matter?
Basically coming into a thread as being like, "yay we got a wolf" is suspect because I've seen Manu a wolf to this. They think they need to say something so as not to appear like a wolf.
My vote for FTB occurred before I got any info from devyn. She can vouch for that.
Using the hat to bring back a dead villager would be shrewd move for a wolf but perhaps too much of a gamble for a wolf. Hedgie is probably ok.
And I think continually dinging me for a possible strategy that was never implemented nor is currently in play is non-productive here. I would think those who keep harping on it could be possible wolves looking for some kind of bandwagon lynch as everyone seems to not like the idea at baseline. YMMV.
Seen many a wolf
Autocorrect eating my lunch.
Autocorrect eating my lunch.
Using the hat to bring back a dead villager would be shrewd move for a wolf but perhaps too much of a gamble for a wolf. Hedgie is probably ok.
But you voted to lynch Hedgie? 😕
But you voted to lynch Hedgie? 😕
I did. Vote was put in last night before info. I didn't make it back over here before bed.
And this is my first stop this morning.
PLEASE get your PMs in. these nightime lynches, and daytime nights are really messing me up.
Amen to that.
Nice deducing guys!
Yes, pleaase do get your PM's in. Let's flip this baby around!
Yes, pleaase do get your PM's in. Let's flip this baby around!
yay!!! take that wolves!
there's no way a christmas themed ww is going to let evil win 😀
there's no way a christmas themed ww is going to let evil win 😀
any chance night is ending early?? 



any chance night is ending early??![]()
If dunderhead slow people get their PM's in.

Hey sorry I missed the lynch guys. I was taking a final this morning (yay for first vet school final!!!!!)
Great job on getting a wolf! 😀 And let's end this night early. Please.
Can't. Not all PMs in by the time lunch ended and I have work
Can't. Not all PMs in by the time lunch ended and I have work
I'm here and caught up (sorry about that).
I haven't had any items so I have nothing to contribute at this point 🙁
Oh realllllyyyyy???? 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't. Not all PMs in by the time lunch ended and I have work
I would kindly and gently suggest that you set an early night deadline (tomorrow noon) ahead of time, and screw anyone who does not meet the deadline since you gave advance notice. I think most of the active players would prefer the game gets "turned around".
Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery.
I would kindly and gently suggest that you set an early night deadline (tomorrow noon) ahead of time, and screw anyone who does not meet the deadline since you gave advance notice. I think most of the active players would prefer the game gets "turned around".
Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery.
I'll just remind you I tried to flip it yesterday and no one wanted to.
I'll just remind you I tried to flip it yesterday and no one wanted to.
As a player with no items and no nighttime action, you have my ongoing permanent vote to flip night around in 5 minutes any old time you want. 🙂
Night over, results pending.
The villagers awake the next morning to see Lissarae melted into a puddle of villager.
The good news is that Nohika is dancing in the crisp morning air - welcome back Frosty!
Whoville:
1. lissarae - villager
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4.tropictuco - Ebenezer Scrooge
5. Krist - villager
Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru - villager
2. wolfspeaker
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C
5. EngrSC
Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM - Rudolph
3. FTB - professor hinkle
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika - Frosty
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen
The good news is that Nohika is dancing in the crisp morning air - welcome back Frosty!
Whoville:
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4.
Island of Misfit Toys:
2. wolfspeaker
4. T4C
5. EngrSC
Polar Express:
1. jdh
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika - Frosty
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen
***
Happy birthday to mod,
happy birthday to mod,
happy biiiirth-day dear mod lady,
happy birthday to mod!
***
Happy birthday to mod,
happy birthday to mod,
happy biiiirth-day dear mod lady,
happy birthday to mod!
***
*******************
Well, it was fun while it lasted! Now back to studying I go!
*******************
Well, it was fun while it lasted! Now back to studying I go!
*******************
So attack blocked perhaps?Interesting. So either the wolves decided to kill lissa again or the resurrected player only remains alive while they are still wearing the hat. That fits with the frosty story.
Also happy birthday dyachei!
Interesting. So either the wolves decided to kill lissa again or the resurrected player only remains alive while they are still wearing the hat. That fits with the frosty story.
Also happy birthday dyachei!
Interesting indeed! And Happy birthday, dyachei!!!


Lynch deadline?
Lynch deadline?
Tomorrow at noon.
***
Happy birthday to mod,
happy birthday to mod,
happy biiiirth-day dear mod lady,
happy birthday to mod!
***
Thanks tt
And everyone else, too
Happy Birthday, Mod! 😀 

Mod, maybe night deadline sometime in afternoon(if you have time then)? Then another lynch tomorrow night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good thing I checked back in.
That was unexpected.
Hi guys! 😀
That was unexpected.
Hi guys! 😀
Welcome back, Frosty! 

lynch T4C ... same reason as last time.
I used the top hat to bring frosty back, I wonder if the magic is only good for one person.
I used the top hat to bring frosty back, I wonder if the magic is only good for one person.
Bleh. There's a question I'd really like to ask you, but can't.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
