Official Holiday WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
night deadline update

I need people to weigh in. If we end night by 5 pm, we can have a lynch cycle while my parents take me to dinner.

Otherwise, you are stuck waiting for me to get him (probably close to 8-9 pm) and I may be a little drunk.

I'd like to flip the day/night cycles to do night while I am at asleep and have you lynch while I'm at work.

Members don't see this ad.

night deadline update

I need people to weigh in. If we end night by 5 pm, we can have a lynch cycle while my parents take me to dinner.

Otherwise, you are stuck waiting for me to get him (probably close to 8-9 pm) and I may be a little drunk.

I'd like to flip the day/night cycles to do night while I am at asleep and have you lynch while I'm at work.

Fine with me.

Get your PMs in people. We've got a whole other cycle to go through today!!

Members don't see this ad :)
night deadline update

UKer would like to know at what time this "later" lynch would end?

night deadline update

I'm ok with later as long as you send me some naughty texts while drunk . . .

hahaha, I mixed you up with Nohika. My bad.

Meh. Logic has /some/ place in a WW game, but when you have experienced wolfies running the cute little villagers in circles...it's less useful than it could be. (No offense to cute little villagers, but it /has/ been fun as a wolf in the past to stand back and let their logic off each other). Everyone has their own opinions and play styles. Anyways, semantics.

And /how/ long ago was that, anyways? It's not nice to be using quotes against people :p ... I'm guessing I was also a wolf.

How could you mistake me for WS? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am morally offended here. If anything, that's what offends me the most. :p

For what it's worth, I am a villager and have been for several games now. It's different.

Meh. Logic has /some/ place in a WW game, but when you have experienced wolfies running the cute little villagers in circles...it's less useful than it could be. (No offense to cute little villagers, but it /has/ been fun as a wolf in the past to stand back and let their logic off each other). Everyone has their own opinions and play styles. Anyways, semantics.

And /how/ long ago was that, anyways? It's not nice to be using quotes against people :p ... I'm guessing I was also a wolf.

How could you mistake me for WS? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am morally offended here. If anything, that's what offends me the most. :p

For what it's worth, I am a villager and have been for several games now. It's different.

You were not a wolf. And it was 1 month ago

Great job catching a wolf! Sorry I couldn't check in and vote for FTB but work was particularly craptastic today. I got bit in the face by a dog who gave no warning signs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great job catching a wolf! Sorry I couldn't check in and vote for FTB but work was particularly craptastic today. I got bit in the face by a dog who gave no warning signs.

I got bit on the neck by a chow who gave no warning side. When I mentioned that, all the techs said... "being a chow was the warning side". As did people on SDN. Some lessons I never forget.

I'm just gonna say, even though it's not that late. I'm pooped. I'm going to bed. I'll check in sometime tomorrow morning.

fett_christmas.jpg

:laugh:

that was me poor han solo frozen in the carbonite there yelling while you snowed everyone aaaagggg

I got bit on the neck by a chow who gave no warning side. When I mentioned that, all the techs said... "being a chow was the warning side". As did people on SDN. Some lessons I never forget.

Ha. The bite I got just a few weeks ago (the one that went through the skin over the septum of the nose ... what's that called? probably not a frenulum, but...?) came with all sorts of warning. The first warning was when I stepped on the dog. The next warning was when I fell on it.

I almost felt more sorry for the dog except that it walked away unscathed and I walked away with bleeding that took 45 minutes to stop. And two permanent scars.

It seemed like a quiet night in London. A fresh snow has fallen and the snowplows have been out clearing the roads. For once it doesn't seem that London is as bustling at it can be. Until they see the coal and carrots in the puddle. It appears Nohika, Frosty has been snowplowed and subsequently melted.

images

The onlookers gather around the puddle and remember the magic that is no longer with them. One is particularly emotional about the affair. It is with surprise that the citizens see that Lissarae has joined them again.

Whoville:
1. lissarae
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter

North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4. tropictuco
5. Krist - villager

Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru - villager
2. wolfspeaker
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C
5. EngrSC

Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM - Rudolph
3. FTB - professor hinkle
4. devyn
5. SOV

London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika - Frosty
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen

Yay! Welcome back Lissarae!

Whoever has Frosty's hat.... ask Dyachei tonight if you can give Nohika the hat.. in the show, after Frosty melts, the hat brings him back. It is definitely worth a try.

That's right bishes. You just thought you got rid of me.

Yay Lissa! Now Whoville is all back together! :claps:
maybe you can get our group to talk again since no one has talked since you left :(
well, no one has talked to me at least :/

lynch hedgiehog

I really don't know where to start now but this seems like a good idea for now I guess. Going to bed now. I will probably be able to check in tomorrow but just in case...

lynch hedgiehog

I really don't know where to start now but this seems like a good idea for now I guess. Going to bed now. I will probably be able to check in tomorrow but just in case...

lynch hedgiehog

why are y'all voting for hedgie?
did I miss some solid information here for our lynch vote?

don't know why you would quote and then vote for her bc of the quote. Just doesn't make sense to me

lynch tropictuco for early bandwagoning. seems suspicous to me

why are y'all voting for hedgie?
did I miss some solid information here for our lynch vote?

don't know why you would quote and then vote for her bc of the quote. Just doesn't make sense to me

lynch tropictuco for early bandwagoning. seems suspicous to me

Lynch tripictuco - ain't got nothing to go on. Had Santa's list and used it. Got nothing pertinent from it :(

Yay! Welcome back Lissarae!

Whoever has Frosty's hat.... ask Dyachei tonight if you can give Nohika the hat.. in the show, after Frosty melts, the hat brings him back. It is definitely worth a try.

Frosty's hat is what I used to bring Lissa back last night. I lost it after last night though so I can't help on that front.

Randomly up at 1:30 in the morning so I doubt I'll be awake at deadline. lynch jdh. I think the idea of killing good players is just a ploy to have people who pay less attention at the end so it can be an easy wolf win.

Lynch swings. Sorry dude...I don't think you are playing like you have in your other games....feel like it's just random posts and not a lot of lynch votes.

Wow. 6 whole votes and little less than 3 hours left till deadline.

I don't have any ideas right now. Gonna go with:

Lynch wldlfstdnt

Wow. 6 whole votes and little less than 3 hours left till deadline.

I don't have any ideas right now. Gonna go with:

Lynch wldlfstdnt

Eh. I was kinda waiting to see if Devyn had anything else....

But since not: lynch T4C. Reason: Among the quieter ones (6 total posts) and really only spoke up after SOV started pushing hard to lynch quiet players.

I could have gotten on board a Hedgie vote, but Hedgie's claim to have rez'd Lissa has gone unchallenged, making it likely Hedgie is telling the truth and also tilting the meter toward "probable villager". Unless, of course, Lissa just came back as a wolf. *shrug* I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt for now.

lynch hedgiehog

Also weird to me that you bandwagonned on a very not explicit lynch vote. Curious as to why?

Randomly up at 1:30 in the morning so I doubt I'll be awake at deadline. lynch jdh. I think the idea of killing good players is just a ploy to have people who pay less attention at the end so it can be an easy wolf win.

Wasn't jdh one of the players originally pushing for us to lynch FTB? And he actually voted for her before devyn came out with the investigation results. So unless there was a breach somewhere in devyn's info line, jdh (as a wolf in this hypothesis) found out and then used the upcoming release of info as a way to gain villager trust, I doubt he is a wolf right now.

Lynch swings. Sorry dude...I don't think you are playing like you have in your other games....feel like it's just random posts and not a lot of lynch votes.

This was my theory yesterday before the FTB info came out. I literally just took the middle of the pack (where wolves like to hide) and read through their posts. Maybe it is because I voted for swings, but the posts have been a little more substantial since then. The second on my list right now based on post count and substance is wldlf - not the usual contributions (although I know you got some bad knews IRL :( ) - so super sorry for this

lynch wldlf

For the record, neither engrSC or FH have been on in a while. I doubt they are wolves, but just saying.

I have been a bit suspicious about trop... even in the PMs within our group. So I could get on board a lynch for her... but I could be mistaking it for her being a newer player. Still want to hear the basis from jdh about hedgie's lynch... I am also inclined to believe hedgie to be a villager from bringing back Lissa.

Lynch T4C

I find it odd that he came on in the middle of a lynch vote yesterday... did not cast a lynch at all.... apologized for not being around then disappeared again.....:eyebrow:

all I have to go on right now.

Wasn't jdh one of the players originally pushing for us to lynch FTB? And he actually voted for her before devyn came out with the investigation results. So unless there was a breach somewhere in devyn's info line, jdh (as a wolf in this hypothesis) found out and then used the upcoming release of info as a way to gain villager trust, I doubt he is a wolf right now.

That's a good point. unlynch jdh, lynch T4C

DVMD, I think the same thing that makes you suspicious of me makes me suspicious of you...idk I think it's just standard procedure to claim a non-role villager who's never received an item until I can trust you all. I was talking to my brother the other night who's played tons of WW on another forum and he's been like "you can't say anything to these people until someone gives you a reason to trust them". I haven't been investigated or been able to investigate yet so....

unlynch hedgiehog
lynch DVMD

DVMD, I think the same thing that makes you suspicious of me makes me suspicious of you...idk I think it's just standard procedure to claim a non-role villager who's never received an item until I can trust you all. I was talking to my brother the other night who's played tons of WW on another forum and he's been like "you can't say anything to these people until someone gives you a reason to trust them". I haven't been investigated or been able to investigate yet so....

unlynch hedgiehog
lynch DVMD

It has nothing to do with your claiming of being a villager, it has been some of your other PMs and your post about there being too many three letter abbreviations with F's that struck me as odd.

Voting has ended - I presume

Unofficial Lynch Tally

trop - 4 (swings, kaydubs, DVM, lissa)
T4C - 3 (LIS, devyn, hedgie)
wld - 2 (WS, packen)
hedgie - 1 (jdh)
swings - 1 (sns)
DVM - 1 (trop)

tallied for the mod

Voting has ended - I presume

Unofficial Lynch Tally

trop - 4 (swings, kaydubs, DVM, lissa)
T4C - 3 (LIS, devyn, hedgie)
wld - 2 (WS, packen)
hedgie - 1 (jdh)
swings - 1 (sns)
DVM - 1 (trop)

tallied for the mod

much appreciated. Voting over, results pending.

After much caroling and rejoicing at their member's return, they go about their business. And try to fish out another grouchy non-holiday spirited member. And with that they turn on their newest member, tropic.

They ask her hard questions and she answers them hesitantly. Finally, she breaks down and starts sobbing about Tiny Tim and the wrongs she has done. The villagers pour boiling cider on her. You have killed tropictuco, Ebenezer Scrooge

Whoville:
1. lissarae
2. swingnsave
3. wldlfstdnt
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter

North Pole:
1. zany
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl
4. tropictuco - Ebenezer Scrooge
5. Krist - villager

Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru - villager
2. wolfspeaker
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C
5. EngrSC

Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM - Rudolph
3. FTB - professor hinkle
4. devyn
5. SOV

London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab
2. nohika - Frosty
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5.hedgie
6.Packen

Night deadline at 8 pm. If everyone gets things in early, I may be able to close out at lunch so there will be more time to lynch.