*****Official PASS 2025 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information***

Started by StarENDO1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple hasnt even done interviews. Chillll
My bad, they sent me an email saying the class was selected, but then sent another saying that the cycle is closed and I'll be contacted if selected for an interview. Sorry!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9683.jpeg
    IMG_9683.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 303
on average, how long do programs usually give time for the selected candidates to respond to admission offers?

I have not been contacted with an offer, that's why I don't know, but I am trying to know when would be a good time to seek feedback on what went wrong with my interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on average, how long do programs usually give time for the selected candidates to respond to admission offers?

I have not been contacted with an offer, that's why I don't know, but I am trying to know when would be a good time to seek feedback on what went wrong with my interview.
Can someone help please?
 
on average, how long do programs usually give time for the selected candidates to respond to admission offers?

I have not been contacted with an offer, that's why I don't know, but I am trying to know when would be a good time to seek feedback on what went wrong with my interview.
How do you plan on seeking feedback? This would be super useful information to have! Are most program directors willing to go into detail about what went wrong in the interview?
 
How do you plan on seeking feedback? This would be super useful information to have! Are most program directors willing to go into detail about what went wrong in the interview?
No, just the ones that you have been interacting with over the last 2 years. I have been interacting with him through curricular activities for more than 2 years. Yet I was not selected for 2 interviews in a row.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long do interviews last on average? are they a full day thing? or if it's at like 1pm, does it go on til the end of the work day? or does it depend on the school? asking for the sake of travel arrangements
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long do interviews last on average? are they a full day thing? or if it's at like 1pm, does it go on til the end of the work day? or does it depend on the school? asking for the sake of travel arrangements
some are a day and a half, some are 3 hours total. depends on the program
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad