nikanmardani
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oct 16. You?I'm all ears too! I know it's a newer program with a new director so, not sure what to expect. Which interview day will you be at?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oct 16. You?I'm all ears too! I know it's a newer program with a new director so, not sure what to expect. Which interview day will you be at?
Oh Congratulations, what time did you receive recive the invite? Do you know they send their invites all at same or in different days?I got an invitation from the University of Florida today. The days are the 3,10 or the 17th of October.
They said that there will be multiple interviews with faculty and residents during the day and a quiz to check our prosthodontics knowledge.
Where I can find information about the questions that I should expect in the interview and the type of questions in the quiz, so I get prepared?
Is there any whatsapp group for applicants who got the invitation.
Any help would be much appreciated?
me too 😔Not to me 😞
Thank you. I got it early in the morning, around 9 am. I do not know about other invitesOh Congratulations, what time did you receive recive the invite? Do you know they send their invites all at same or in different days?
Thanks for your reply, best of luck for you.Thank you. I got it early in the morning, around 9 am. I do not know about other invites
16th! I'll see you there.Oct 16. You?
Im not sure when they send invites, but I think their deadline was Sept 1 so any day now. And I received that email that my app is complete although I got it a couple weeks agoGuys did you also just receive the email from tufts that the application is complete yesterday? and do you know when they usually send their invites?
Oh i got it just yesterday although i submitted my app since July. Thanks for your responseIm not sure when they send invites, but I think their deadline was Sept 1 so any day now. And I received that email that my app is complete although I got it a couple weeks ago
oh really hope that means they are considering us😅I got my application complete email from Maryland last week even though I applied in the beginning of july. And the interview dates were posted before that. So let’s hope for the best!
oh really hope that means they are considering us[emoji28]
Did they send invites already?Does anyone know what the interview process at Boston University is like? What kind of questions do they typically ask? Is there a bench test involved, and if so, what topics are covered? Also, is there a written assessment, and what does it entail? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.
Did you receive it today?Tufts 09/27 and 09/30
Friday morningDid you receive it today?
LSU October 24/25Any interview invitations today?
Sounds like they sent on Friday and then again today.Do they send invites all at once or day by day?
Wow ! Will you mind share your profile ? Are you international graduate?Awesome congrats! What were the dates so we can update the list
Wow ! Will you mind share your profile ? Are you international graduate?
Congratulations! Do they have a bench test?NOVA October 7
Thank you! Yes, there's a hands-on and an interview. 7:30 am to 8 pm. Long day! 😅Congratulations! Do they have a bench test?
Any idea what the bench test includes?Thank you! Yes, there's a hands-on and an interview. 7:30 am to 8 pm. Long day! 😅
Thank you! Yes, there's a hands-on and an interview. 7:30 am to 8 pm. Long day! [emoji28]
No idea. I'm assuming crown preps or soAny idea what the bench test includes?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.