Official Pritzker waitlist thread 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cozmopak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

cozmopak said:
Has anyone heard back from them yet?

You do know that this is the third thread you started about Pritzker's waitlist??

Have patience - I suspect people will start hearing sometime later this week.

maygirl said:
You do know that this is the third thread you started about Pritzker's waitlist??

Have patience - I suspect people will start hearing sometime later this week.

I know, I'm going nuts. Sorry, I WILL stop!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Cozmopak

I am in the same boat as you....I met Mr. David Owen in person sometime back and am planning to speak to Sylvia. Have you spoken to Sylvia? If so, did you get any feedback. Until now, I have been updating my file but not calling anyone….any more suggestions?

orange18 said:
Hey Cozmopak

I am in the same boat as you....I met Mr. David Owen in person sometime back and am planning to speak to Sylvia. Have you spoken to Sylvia? If so, did you get any feedback. Until now, I have been updating my file but not calling anyone….any more suggestions?

Hey,

I also met with David Owen, and wrote the committee a letter of intent. I haven't spoken to Sylvia, nor will I have a chance to, since I'm in Europe now. But I do keep in touch with David and Joni, the other Director of Admisssions, via email.