Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

@PrincessButterCup, Belgrade, Serbia , and our thief, reveled in taking control of the situation.

Oh that makes sense. I was trying to figure out who was night canceller and since PBC brought it up it confused me that she would have that ability if she was a wolf. Definitely confused me and probably lead to more unsureness.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think strider did well too, especially day 1 where I almost accidentally got him lynched when I made that tie.
Yeah, that was fun. Almost died right off the bat but then went on to pitch a perfect game! All village all the time.
 
Last edited: