Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
I don't think I've ever actually saved myself from a lynch for more than a night, so I just don't bother trying anymore. It ends up being a two hour exercise in frustration that gets me nowhere. Yeah, I was a villager.
**********************

I get not defending. There are a lot of games I don't bother, either. But if you know you're busy and you know you're going to play something else, and you know you won't contribute ... how about not signing up? Yanno?
 
I get not defending. There are a lot of games I don't bother, either. But if you know you're busy and you know you're going to play something else, and you know you won't contribute ... how about not signing up? Yanno?
****************
I planned to contribute tomorrow, I had plenty of info. Just needed a day to recharge is all, last rotation was really draining because of the two and a half hours of commuting a day. Wanted to do ****ing nothing today, felt like I earned it.
**************
 
Day 1 Lynch Tally
sparrow (2) - Ceke, AM
STL () -
ny (5) - WZ, PBC, sparrow, britzen, strider
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (2) - Cyndia, Crayola
Strider (4) - STL, Genny, allieh, MJ
crayola (1) - paws
MJ
() -
allieh () -
Ceke (1) - LIS

16/17
Missing: ny

Day 2 Lynch Tally
allieh () -
sparrow (4) - AM, Snowy, britzen, ceke
PBC (1) - LIS
stl
(3) - PBC, cyndia, strider
britzen (1) - sparrow
strider (2) - MJ, stl
ceke
() -
paws (1) - crayola
genny (1) - allieh
snowy (1) - genny
mj (1) - paws

15/15

Day 3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) -
paws
allieh (1) - brit
paws (4) - lis, pbc, allieh, snowy
snowy (1) - genny

10/14
Missing:
MJ, STL, ceke, cyndia

Day 4 Lynch Tally

snowy (3) - am, genny, MJ
stl
(2) - britzen, PBC
mj (5) - snowy, lis, cyndia, allieh, Crayola

10/12
Missing: strider,
STL
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We return to England now. Hampton Court Palace - the place of the great vine and gorgeous gardens with a maze. It's a great place to take some time to relax and wander the grounds, admiring the beauty. Seems the beauty of these grounds were not enjoyed by some. Due to a communication error massive amounts of landfill were dumped on the grounds and the structures themselves were demolished. Looks like no one else will be admiring the great vine or gardens anymore.

hampton-court-palace-hampton-courtf8o2969-757c8b948c4acdcfa7bb5da18311828a.jpg
​

Dead is @LetItSnow
, Hampton Court Palace, England who could track a person each night
It is now Day 5. Day will close at 10pm EDT

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
14. @britzen
13. @Crayola227

The Balkans
~empty for now~

England
11. @Animal Midwife
8. @genny

United States/Canada
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607
3. @SnowshoeDog143

Ghost Town Graveyard
12. Ny, Stratford-Upon-Avon
7. Dubz, Plitvice National Park
5. Sparrow, Dover
4. Paws, Montreal
16. Ceke, Venice
6. MJ, Rutland
9. STL, Visegrad
10. @LetItSnow, Hampton Court Palace
 
From the count above from AM, vote breakdowns are:

Voted for known villagers 4 / 4 days:
PBC
Crayola
Snowy (counting myself as a known villager for snowy's count because I know I'm village... Otherwise you can put snowy as 3/4)

Voted for known villagers 3 / 3 days + 1 day without a vote:
Cyndia
Strider

Voted for known villagers 3 / 4 days:
Britzen

Voted for known villagers 2 / 4 days:
Allieh
AM

Voted for known villagers 0 / 4 days:
Genny (although this includes 3 days of snowy votes, everybody else was more spread out on their votes)


How remaining players have voted against each other:
strider (2) - genny, allieh
snowy (1) - genny (voted for snowy x3 nights)
genny (1) - allieh
Cyndia (1) - AM
Allieh (1) - Britzen
Britzen (1) - Snowy
Crayola (0) - no votes received from remaining players
AM (0) - no votes received from remaining players
PBC (0) - no votes received from remaining players
 
Last edited:
I'm inclined to vote for one of the 4/4 voters today unless someone can articulate a really good reason to vote for somebody else.

Not only have Crayola and PBC gone 4/4 on known villagers, but they've also never been voted for by any one who is still alive (other wolves avoiding them, perhaps?).

For Snowy, the only person who has voted against them is genny, who seems to be village based on a 0/4 known villager voting pattern. (OR IS THAT ALL PART OF HER PLAN???) To me, that puts snowy in the same category as Cray and PBC - possibility that other wolves are avoiding voting for him.

Also:

Day 1: PBC, Cray, and Snowy all voted differently.
Day 2: PBC, Cray, and Snowy all voted differently.
Day 3: PBC and Snowy voted together, Crayola voted differently
Day 4: Cray and Snowy voted together, PBC voted differently

Possibly trying to avoid looking like they are in collusion? Maybe coming together day 3 and 4 to ensure a villager lynch since there wasn't a huge margin for Day 3 and snowy was in 2nd place for Day 4? Am I neglecting some other possible patterns? Or maybe this is all random chance and I'm going down the rabbit hole into conspiracy theory territory? (Where'd I put my tin foil hat....)
 
****************
Wanted to do ****ing nothing today, felt like I earned it.
**************


*********************
A day. Ok. Well. The game's been on for, what, 3-4 days? 4-5?

Eh. I love it when you play. You're funny, cynical, smart. So I don't want to pick a fight. But it really sucks when people sign up and don't show up.

ETA: Stars. Didn't know I was dead. Yay!
*********************
 
*********************
A day. Ok. Well. The game's been on for, what, 3-4 days? 4-5?

Eh. I love it when you play. You're funny, cynical, smart. So I don't want to pick a fight. But it really sucks when people sign up and don't show up.

ETA: Stars. Didn't know I was dead. Yay!
*********************
*************
>implying most of WW happens in thread
*************
 
From the count above from AM, vote breakdowns are:

Voted for known villagers 4 / 4 days:
PBC
Crayola
Snowy (counting myself as a known villager for snowy's count because I know I'm village... Otherwise you can put snowy as 3/4)

Voted for known villagers 3 / 3 days + 1 day without a vote:
Cyndia
Strider

Voted for known villagers 3 / 4 days:
Britzen

Voted for known villagers 2 / 4 days:
Allieh
AM

Voted for known villagers 0 / 4 days:
Genny (although this includes 3 days of snowy votes, everybody else was more spread out on their votes)


How remaining players have voted against each other:
strider (2) - genny, allieh
snowy (1) - genny (voted for snowy x3 nights)
genny (1) - allieh
Cyndia (1) - AM
Allieh (1) - Britzen
Britzen (1) - Snowy
Crayola (0) - no votes received from remaining players
AM (0) - no votes received from remaining players
PBC (0) - no votes received from remaining players

I don't know. Everyone who's died has been village, so anyone who has voted for anyone who has died at any point is going to have a count here. Might get some data from looking at who jumped on bandwagons, but I find it really hard to interpret voting results without having at least one dead wolf in the mix.

We have 9 people left. 3 or 4 wolves, which we'd better hope it's 3. I'm hoping the lack of any dead third parties means that there aren't third parties and not that we just really suck. We had one night with no deaths (really early in the game, so I'm guessing that someone just had a wolf-kill avoidance or something) and one mod-kill.

I got distracted and missed lynch vote yesterday, but since both the people I was looking at are dead and both are village, at least my missing the vote didn't make anything worse.

I can see the Snowy vote. We PMed, but only very briefly, not enough to get a good read. Although I think that with how ridiculously unsuccessful we've been I'm starting to worry more about people who have done more to direct the game, if that makes sense. I'm going to vote AM for now.

Now to go eat some breakfast and check my PMs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the count above from AM, vote breakdowns are:

Voted for known villagers 4 / 4 days:
PBC
Crayola
Snowy (counting myself as a known villager for snowy's count because I know I'm village... Otherwise you can put snowy as 3/4)

Voted for known villagers 3 / 3 days + 1 day without a vote:
Cyndia
Strider

Voted for known villagers 3 / 4 days:
Britzen

Voted for known villagers 2 / 4 days:
Allieh
AM

Voted for known villagers 0 / 4 days:
Genny (although this includes 3 days of snowy votes, everybody else was more spread out on their votes)


How remaining players have voted against each other:
strider (2) - genny, allieh
snowy (1) - genny (voted for snowy x3 nights)
genny (1) - allieh
Cyndia (1) - AM
Allieh (1) - Britzen
Britzen (1) - Snowy
Crayola (0) - no votes received from remaining players
AM (0) - no votes received from remaining players
PBC (0) - no votes received from remaining players
The problem with this is that your voting record is just as bad as PBC, Crayola, and Snowy if allieh is village. Should we vote for you too? I get what you're trying to do, but end votes are really hard to analyze unless you've got a known wolf on there. My 0/4 status is only because I pick people who lose the lynch. That number alone doesn't tell you much. Look at LIS's record too, since you know he's a villager. He'd be 4/4, if PBC is village.
 
I'm inclined to vote for one of the 4/4 voters today unless someone can articulate a really good reason to vote for somebody else.

Not only have Crayola and PBC gone 4/4 on known villagers, but they've also never been voted for by any one who is still alive (other wolves avoiding them, perhaps?).

For Snowy, the only person who has voted against them is genny, who seems to be village based on a 0/4 known villager voting pattern. (OR IS THAT ALL PART OF HER PLAN???) To me, that puts snowy in the same category as Cray and PBC - possibility that other wolves are avoiding voting for him.

Also:

Day 1: PBC, Cray, and Snowy all voted differently.
Day 2: PBC, Cray, and Snowy all voted differently.
Day 3: PBC and Snowy voted together, Crayola voted differently
Day 4: Cray and Snowy voted together, PBC voted differently

Possibly trying to avoid looking like they are in collusion? Maybe coming together day 3 and 4 to ensure a villager lynch since there wasn't a huge margin for Day 3 and snowy was in 2nd place for Day 4? Am I neglecting some other possible patterns? Or maybe this is all random chance and I'm going down the rabbit hole into conspiracy theory territory? (Where'd I put my tin foil hat....)
If you're coming to the conclusion that Snowy needs to be lynched, I have to agree with you there. Your methods are somewhat flawed, but if that's what you're getting out of all this, I'm going to agree with your end result.
 
PBC - Had strange reaction to Paws question of how many wolves are in the game.
strider - Proved his ability.
britzen - Seems like a pretty smart noob. Unsure how to feel about this.
Crayola - For the time I PMed with her, she seemed interested in wolf-hunting.
AM - Sketchy.
genny - Feeling okay about her so far. She's the one that got my attention on Snowy.
Cyndia - Feeling a bit quiet for me.
allieh - Similar to PBC, also called out Paws' question. Also wanted to lynch Ceke despite her claiming to clear players.
Snowy - Her lynch votes seem very hedgy.
 
I don't think my logic is necessarily the soundest and other groupings could definitely be formed on the same logic. But there doesn't really seem to be much to go on in this game... so I'm grasping at straws while I try to look for a pattern and figured I'd throw it out there.
 
We had one night with no deaths (really early in the game, so I'm guessing that someone just had a wolf-kill avoidance or something) and one mod-kill.

Are you thinking about N2? I thought that was a night cancel action.

Eyjafjallajökull Ash Plume Upends Air Travel​
Spewing 250 million tons of ash into the atomosphere, Iceland's volcano (Eyjafjallajökull) has taken an unprecedented toll on travel. Many flights have been canceled or delayed as airlines struggle to find a route around the ash plume. Let's hope this time Eyjafjallajökull only erupts for one night.
 
Can we get your reads too? Especially since Snowy moved to your group and you can PM!

Also looking back, I realized I ordered by player number and not by my order of suspicion. So to clarify - Britzen, strider, and allie are the three I'm not looking at at all right now. Out of my unsure/neutral list, from most to least sketch, I currently have AM/Snowy, PBC, Cray, then you. May move snowy around based on pms/if she posts her reads.
 
Damn. Did LIS share any results with anyone?

Also I'd like to hear some reads on people from @Animal Midwife and @PrincessButterCup and @SnowshoeDog143.

strider - missed lynch yesterday, dispite being active in the afternoon (making several posts across an hour), I'm not sure whether missing lynch was intentional or not. Had plenty of time to vote.
britzen - comments during the Paws lynch make me lean village
Crayola - I've gone back and forth a little - called her out yesterday and she elaborated/clarified some of her comments, leaning village atm
AM - I can never read her. But I like that she's often made the first lynch of the day, seems like a village move (or smart wolf move, I suppose)
genny - lynch comments seem village to me
Cyndia - more active than normal, but she's pointed that out herself and joked about it, so leaning village
allieh - her lynch votes/reads seem village, but I'm less sure about her
Snowy - I ISO'd her yesterday. Lynch votes seem indecisive, thinks everything is a bandwagon. I'd like to see how she flips.

Roughly:
Snowy>AM/Strider>Allieh/Cray>Britzen/Cyndia>Genny

Lynch Snowy
 
Can we get your reads too? Especially since Snowy moved to your group and you can PM!
I have been able to PM with Snowy since Friday and it's been radio silence. I started the conversation with "I don't have any info to contribute but I'm open to chatting" and I have never gotten a response.
 
I don't think my logic is necessarily the soundest and other groupings could definitely be formed on the same logic. But there doesn't really seem to be much to go on in this game... so I'm grasping at straws while I try to look for a pattern and figured I'd throw it out there.

The problem with your logic as well, is that not only do wolves vote for villagers (as do villagers when the wolf death count is 0) they don't always vote for the person in the lead (throwaway votes) so they don't appear to be voting for villagers to die. Or they don't vote in a pack but spread out.

If I was a wolf and the villagers were leading a lynch on a villager, I'm not sure that I'd pile on that. At the same time, I guess I wouldn't want all my votes to be/not be on someone in the lead to bite the dust so I wouldn't seem responsible/not responsible for village death.

I've never been a wolf. Hurts my brain.

Point is, at this point in the game, just looking at the roster, we've probably got some veteran master wolves. I don't think we're going to find our first by looking at the vote list (er, at least I never manage to do it that way), but we might have to go by feelz.

I'm looking harder at the veterans, like PBC, genny, AM, Cyndia. Allieh too since she claims veteran status, although she seems new to most of us. However I'm looking harder at the first 4. Just because statistically one of them is likely a wolf, and the chances we have a total noob wolf pack is low in my opinion. Granted, some noobs have manators but I really don't know how that factors into the game or them being wolves, again, not likely we have a noob wolf pack acting artfully with no veteran wolves among them at all.

I think if we take down our first veteran wolf, it might shed light on who else they've been in cahoots with.

TLDR:
I'm betting at least one veteran master wolf
Not sure we'll find them from the vote count lists
 
Given my theory on at least one veteran master wolf, I'm a lot more hesitant about lynch of noob Snowy, especially seeing where it's coming from.

I feel like so far in this game, I've been relying on the types of PBC, genny, Cyndia, AM, and perhaps that's how the village is getting played. Not saying they're all wolves, I'm sure some are village and are being taken for a ride much as the rest of us. Just saying I'm a little more leery of lynch candidates coming from that group.

At the same time, not sure I'm with Snowy or britzen or strider's logic. I might be forgetting someone; this is why I use the roster lists so ****ing much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@allieh8607 Seconding genny's question on how you opened a chat with snowy? I suspect I know how, but I'd like you to confirm.
I didn't ask how, I just asked who started it. Since Snowy also started PMs with me and with AM today. Do we have at least two PMing items out there? Because we already lost our villager who could start PMs (MJ).
 
I didn't ask how, I just asked who started it. Since Snowy also started PMs with me and with AM today. Do we have at least two PMing items out there? Because we already lost our villager who could start PMs (MJ).
Trilt has made games with a village communication role and wolf counterpart. If we have someone with MJ's ability I really doubt that they're village as well.
 
I didn't ask how, I just asked who started it. Since Snowy also started PMs with me and with AM today. Do we have at least two PMing items out there? Because we already lost our villager who could start PMs (MJ).

I had an item that allowed me to start a PM on Saturday (it randomly selected with STL). I don't know of any others.. I would be surprised if there were two items with that ability.
 
I'm also going to vote to lynch snowy

She pm'ed me when we were in a group together and said that she had the ability to pm during the day cycle. Then contradicted herself and said something about pm'ing at night and missing her chance because night cycles were short. Could have been a slip of the tongue (keyboard?), but it seems suspicious.

Also, she asked for my opinion on role-revealing since she felt like it might get her lynched. Why ask a noob? Especially when you have other options who could give you better advice? I feel like maybe I'm getting played here.

Too lazy to go back and re-read the threat - anybody know if MJ could only use the pm ability during the day? Would it make sense for a different villager to have that ability at night? Or does it seem more likely that there would be one villager with that ability (MJ) and one wolf with a similar ability as mentioned above? Open to opinions from veteran players since I haven't read past threads so I don't have a sense of what "normal" looks like for ability distribution...
 
Did you open the conversation, or did Snowy? Wasn't she in a different group until last night?

@allieh8607 Seconding genny's question on how you opened a chat with snowy? I suspect I know how, but I'd like you to confirm.

Sorry- will clarify. The conversation was started by Karabiner between Snowy and I. Something about spotty long distance communication and could be used during the day cycle only, no mention of it being an item. I said what I mentioned earlier and didn't hear back from Snowy. She just PMed me saying that was because it was her busy day.

Saturday she wasn't in our group so we were not allowed to PM. She was moved to my group this past night cycle.
 
@SnowshoeDog143
I sent you this earlier in PM, haven't heard any kind of defense back, just that you were planning to post your sketchy ability on the main thread later. Like I said before, not going to be around later. I'm going out.

lynch snowy
 
Sorry guys. Busy day at work. I know ya'll want to lynch me, but I am village. I have the exact same pm-ing ability as mj. I don't know why there is two of the same village ability in such a small game.
 
Although I think that with how ridiculously unsuccessful we've been I'm starting to worry more about people who have done more to direct the game, if that makes sense. I'm going to vote AM for now.

This worries me too. I feel like we have been directed exactly to where the wolves want us to vote. PBC and AM are the top of this category I think.

Snowy - I ISO'd her yesterday. Lynch votes seem indecisive, thinks everything is a bandwagon. I'd like to see how she flips.

I WAS NOT INDECISIVE!!!!! I had reasons to vote why I did and I didn't feel bad about it. I thought one thing was a bandwagon which yeah probably wasn't but I was afraid it was becoming one. You'd like to see how I'd flip? That sounds noncommital. We are almost at end game because we haven't caught any wolves yet. If you actually think I'm a wolf fine vote for me, but if you just want to see what happens?.. 😵

Trilt has made games with a village communication role and wolf counterpart. If we have someone with MJ's ability I really doubt that they're village as well.

Yep. Which is why I don't know how to defend myself. I talked to AM, Allie (well I got a pm opened but didn't talk that day), then forgot to submit an action, then AM today. I got a police box item that allowed me to pm with genny today.

She pm'ed me when we were in a group together and said that she had the ability to pm during the day cycle. Then contradicted herself and said something about pm'ing at night and missing her chance because night cycles were short. Could have been a slip of the tongue (keyboard?), but it seems suspicious.

Also, she asked for my opinion on role-revealing since she felt like it might get her lynched. Why ask a noob? Especially when you have other options who could give you better advice? I feel like maybe I'm getting played here..

It is confusing because I have to choose who to pm at night but a pm doesn't actually get opened until the next day. And the first day I didn't realize this so kara let me request it during the day. And last night she made the night cycle shorter so I missed requesting it during the night but she also let me request it during the day today. So not contradicting, just confusing. And I role revealed to you because I have you as village and I also role revealed to cray. In case one of you were a wolf and PBC and strider are on my sketch list so I didn't want to ask them.
 
lynch PBC

She voted for all the lynched villagers so far, didn't change her ny vote even though she didn't think ny was a wolf, and LIS was pushing for her lynch and now he's dead. She has also had a big role in directing thoughts this game I think which I think the wolves have been doing.

cray and brit I feel like are village
genny and allie are village leaning to me.

AM and cyndia are neutral. I go back and forth on what I think they are.

I am also looking at strider as wolfy because he claims mover and there are not enough village roles that I'm guessing are out there to account for him. (eg. I think there are 5 village roles + a mover and 3 wolves and 1 third party or 4 wolves with 9 players would mean the mover has to be a wolf.) But this is also my crazy theories and if you don't understand what I just said, ignore me haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch PBC

She voted for all the lynched villagers so far, didn't change her ny vote even though she didn't think ny was a wolf, and LIS was pushing for her lynch and now he's dead. She has also had a big role in directing thoughts this game I think which I think the wolves have been doing.

Being hyperbolic isn't going to help, Snowy.

So you say LIS pushed for my lynch . . . Did you perhaps mean these posts?

I rarely think people are LYING about their real life stuff. But wolves need excuses, it's easy to get caught lying, so it is almost irresistible for some players to post that as their excuse.

I mean.... first Ceke started with:

Then it's the stuff about getting sick, etc.

It just smacks of trying to stack up excuses for being absent.

Anyway.

I could vote Ceke again for well-stated reasons, but I also received a PM overnight that doesn't clear Ceke, but lowers suspicion very slightly.

I could get on an STL vote - STL is unusually quiet and might need a kick in the rear.

I'm hesitant on the allieh vote; I don't see sketch and she's generally a quiet player. I'm all about the mid-game lynch of quiet players, but...

I could still get on a SPaws lynch. I really didn't like the "I'll lynch LIS for not showing up, but not Nyanko or other quiet players" approach that <still> hasn't been justified. Seemed super super weak, and when prompted, replied with some lame "well, that was 8 hours ago" response - like circumstances were any different 8 hours prior when it came to me vs Nyanko. Just plain nonsensical.

Um.... who else. Hm.

I keep wanting to vote for @Trilt , but I'm going to try really hard this game to only vote for people who are actually playing.

Could vote for Strider - even though MJ is sketchy like always, he had a point with the "I can't believe I'm getting lynched for ...." post. I agree with his insight.

The Nyanko vote bugs me. These people voted on it: WZ, PBC, sparrow, britzen, strider. Obviously WZ was legit. I can't hold it against Strider - self-preservation and all. But PBC/sparrow/britzen ..... I don't really see a reason for any of them to get on that lynch.

For now:
lynch PBC

My PBC vote didn't really elicit much reaction, which was part of the reason for it.

I can get on a Ceke vote..... not sure I understand the Strider voting, but I have no reason to oppose it.... I like the STL vote.... and I agree with PBC's response to StayP and I could vote there, too.

For now,

***lynch ceke***

You misinterpreted. I was (in part) curious to see how PBC would respond to the vote. A lot of wolves get reactive.

So LIS votes for me (after mentioning at least four other people he'd also be comfortable voting for). The vote goes nowhere. I respond to it, he is satisfied by my response. He also agrees with me on my Paws feels.

. . . so tell me again how LIS was pushing to lynch me?

And about how I've been directing thoughts during the game - you mean because I've been active? I'm honestly not sure what you mean by that. I'm guessing it has something to do with how I've voted and how others have voted?

Here are all the final tallies so far:

Day 1 Lynch Tally

sparrow (2) - Ceke, AM
STL () -
ny (5) - WZ, PBC, sparrow, britzen, strider
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (2) - Cyndia, Crayola
Strider (4) - STL, Genny, allieh, MJ
crayola (1) - paws
MJ () -
allieh () -
Ceke (1) - LIS

Not Voting: Ny

Check your votes!

The Traveling Life Day 2 Lynch Tally

allieh () -
sparrow (4) - AM, Snowy, britzen, ceke
PBC (1) - LIS
stl (3) - PBC, cyndia, strider
britzen (1) - sparrow
strider (2) - MJ, stl
ceke () -
paws (1) - crayola
genny (1) - allieh
snowy (1) - genny
mj (1) - paws

15/15

Lynch ends in ~ 15 minutes

Wanderlust D3 Lynch Tally

cyndia (1) - am
ceke (2) - strider, crayola
stl () -
pbc (1) - paws
allieh (1) - brit

paws (4) - lis, pbc, allieh, snowy
snowy (1) - genny

10/14
missing: MJ, STL, ceke, cyndia

Lynch ends ~ 15 minutes


Travel Everywhere! D4 Lynch Tally

snowy (3) - am, genny, MJ
stl (2) - britzen, PBC
mj (5)
- snowy, lis, cyndia, allieh, Crayola

10/12

Missing: strider, STL

Lynch ends ~ 30 minutes

Twice I was the second vote on the lynch that ultimately was successful. That's mostly because I try to vote before I go to work (where I don't have wifi), so I'm usually one of the early-ish votes on the board. Twice I voted for someone who wasn't even lynched. Have I been orchestrating the events of this game? Not so much. At most, 50%, if you give me sole credit for those two lynch days, which is absurd. And if that's what you're referring to - you were first on the MJ lynch, and second on Sparrow, so by that logic you've been more responsible for "directing thoughts" than I have.

The way you're lashing out with hyperbolic accusations, your posting history we've already discussed and that multiple people have pointed out as sketchy, and the fact that you're claiming a role that a known villager had -> I'm very comfortable with my vote today.
 
Adventure is Out There! D5 Unofficial Lynch Tally

Snowy (5)
- AM, PBC, cyndia, britzen, genny
AM (1) - strider
PBC (1) - Snowy

7/9
missing: @Crayola227 @allieh8607

Lynch ends < 2 hours

adv11.gif