Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In response to PBC: oh I definitely thought he was pushing more for it. Also, I mean directing more as in giving reasoning for each player that other people used as their reasoning. But I also just iso'd your posts and they sound logical and original which makes you less wolfy. Which makes me want to change my useless vote to strider now.

unlynch pbc

lynch strider
 
I don't like the snowy vote & I haven't since the start.

I will lynch

#####AM####

I'm not voting PBC on the off chance that Snowy is wolf trying to off PBC, I don't want to add there in case things for some reason swerved there (although it looks like Snowy's fate is sealed).

Plus I'm leaning to strider being village, so I'll stand with him.

Otherwise I have no lead on PBC, genny, AM, or Cyndia as wolves, hence why I'm getting on AM vs PBC who have votes.

I hope that makes sense. I usually vote what I think even if it might not change the ultimate outcome.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adventure is Out There! D5 Lynch Tally

Snowy (5)
- AM, PBC, cyndia, britzen, genny
AM (2) - strider, crayola
PBC () -
Strider (1) - Snowy

8/9
missing: allieh

Lynch ends ~ 1.25 hour

adv11.gif
 
lynch snowy

I agree that having two villagers with virtually the same ability is weird so I'm willing to take the risk here
 
Ugh I hate this. There aren't much thoughts today on anyone besides me. I understand why you would vote for me, but I swear I'm village and this will hurt us because then we'll only have one or two lynches left to get a wolf.

Also side note - there are so many lists of peoples thoughts of each player this game. Its weird.
 
lynch snowy

I agree that having two villagers with virtually the same ability is weird so I'm willing to take the risk here

Would I have told anyone I had that ability if I was a wolf? It pretty much helped seal my doom. Who would you lynch if you didn't know my ability?
 
Ok
In response to PBC: oh I definitely thought he was pushing more for it. Also, I mean directing more as in giving reasoning for each player that other people used as their reasoning. But I also just iso'd your posts and they sound logical and original which makes you less wolfy. Which makes me want to change my useless vote to strider now.

unlynch pbc

lynch strider

it's just this sort of wishy washing that makes people think you're a noob wolf

if nothing else, I can now see the irritation
 
Since so many people were quiet, it's been a good way to get information and have better feels on them. Have you posted a list?

Yeah I did. I guess I'm just not used to playing games where most everyone does.

Ok


it's just this sort of wishy washing that makes people think you're a noob wolf

if nothing else, I can now see the irritation

Haha you should see me wolf. I've only been a wolf one real game and one speed game and both times I died the first day for being so bad both times. I am wishy washy right now because I am unsure of who left is a wolf (I'm also an always paranoid person). Why would a villager be sure of anyone unless they had extra info from an ability or something? I have gotten tricked terribly to trust people too much and I try to go back and be objective and not tunnel people. I do think PBC could be a wolf still, her meta is her village self though so idk.. if strider is a wolf I would look closer at her and cyn based on some of their comments.
 
if there are 4 wolves and we're wrong about Snowy, then couldn't this be end game?

Especially if they put in a night kill on a villager that doesn't have lynch avoidance or anything?

Are we at lylo?

I stand by this, if Snowy flips village, then I'm guessing at least 2 or more of PBC, AM, Genny, Cyndia, are wolves. I guess that means I'm not strongly suspecting strider or britzen or snowy, in which case I'll feel like a real dingus for getting totally fooled by noob wolves.
 
Come to think of it, I am staring to worry about strider being wolf. That ability to move the roster around to PM with more people would be a great way for the wolf pack to get intel on what villagers to target.

WIFOM.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the fact that snowy's not voting AM even in some attempt at self preservation if others would come off her to go there.... I don't know what, if anything to read into that

should we take it at face value she truly believes strider is wolf? (but she's so wish washy)
is AM a fellow wolf (if snowy flips wolf)?
 
I remember a game where I think it was pippy was a wolf mover and I didn't think a mover would be a wolf ability so I trusted her and it didn't go well.
 
If I had to say atm, I don't think am is a wolf. She tunnels a lot more when she is village from what I remember (like she is tunnelling me). And she is asking good questions and talking to everyone. which wolves have a hard time talking to each other on thread and making it sound like village-village interactions.
 
Our last stop in Croatia was in Vinkovci. Here the Monsters were let loose to enjoy a large amount of free time we had not had for most of the trip. A local produce stand was found while wandering where there were fresh, cheap, juicy strawberries. The afternoon was spent playing frisbee on the green. In the evening we talked with locals learning how Americans and America are viewed by those in Croatia. What an excellent way to end our time in Croatia. I even had to go back to that corner produce stand for more strawberries before we left on our overnight to Venice. It seems our mob today was not satisfied with Vinkovci's ability. How could there be two of the same without one being nefarious? So Vinkovci was destroyed, never to share those delectable strawberries with anyone again.

7b3e5ddf97ce6fa5bc50da19e9e41594.jpg
​

Dead is @SnowshoeDog143
, Vinkovci, Croatia who could PM with the person of her choosing each day
It is now Night 5. Night will close as soon as all actions are in or 5am EDT

Nicaragua
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @strider144
14. @britzen
13. @Crayola227

The Balkans
~empty for now~

England
11. @Animal Midwife
8. @genny

United States/Canada
15. @Cyndia
17. @allieh8607

Ghost Town Graveyard
12. Ny, Stratford-Upon-Avon
7. Dubz, Plitvice National Park
5. Sparrow, Dover
4. Paws, Montreal
16. Ceke, Venice
6. MJ, Rutland
9. STL, Visegrad
10. LIS, Hampton Court Palace
3. @SnowshoeDog143, Vinkovci
 
This is it. The final stop of our trip through the places I've been. Seems the number of places has been dwindling for some time. Communication errors, disappointing accommodations, and tailless whip scorpions seem to have invaded every corner.

@Crayola227, Salisbury, England had been afraid since her ability had been stolen at the beginning and used to cancel night without her consent. @PrincessButterCup, Belgrade, Serbia , and our thief, reveled in taking control of the situation. It seems Belgrade is where our accommodations were not quite up to standards. Bedbugs, moldy chocolates, and quite a disappointing breakfast. So, Belgrade decided it was time to make the tallest church spire in England as disappointing as her accommodations were, filling it with moldy chocolates and bedbugs.

@britzen, Ston, Croatia and vanilla looked on in horror as @genny, Fila Grande, Nicaragua and jailer ran up to her. Fila Grande, a place where tailless whip scorpions lived in the bathroom of the building we stayed in. Of course they only came out at night so you can imagine the surprise for those who got up in the middle of the night. Let's just say that first night, few got any restful sleep after that unfortunate surprise. And so Fila Grande set her tailless whip scorpions loose on the world's 2nd longest wall, not allowing anyone to enjoy the view.

@Animal Midwife, La Dalia, Nicaragua and tinkerer decided to run for it. She knew the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, but she just wanted to make some postcards. It seems @strider144, Kraljevo, Serbia and mover had other plans. Who doesn't like to enjoy a nice meal with friends sharing platters of meat family style? How about one platter per person instead and you are expected to eat the whole thing to be polite. Just outside La Dalia is a rehab that is mostly self-sufficient. Puppies, rabbits, goats, sheep and breathtaking views. Due to a wonderful communication error Kraljevo arranged the death of La Dalia by cutting off all resources the town could not make itself.

And now we come to the final betrayal. @allieh8607, Mount Lafayette, New Hampshire and mason turned to @Cyndia, Selva Negra, Nicaragua and vanilla. Surely she couldn't be a wolf. It seems Selva Negra had been convinced to join those who have destroyed the wonderful places I've been on this final night. And so Selva Negra, the site of a coffee plantation, sent a blight on Mount Lafayette, making sure no one would hike there ever again.

VkjIPAR.jpg

Ston, Croatia

szgCezZ.jpg

Kraljevo, Serbia

XyQ1BA1.jpg

Selva Negra, Nicaragua

mOxd2Ul.jpg

La Dalia, Nicaragua

MPk24Qm.jpg

La Dalia, Nicaragua

The wolves turned to each other, satisfied with their destruction.
​

Wolves win​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mod entertainment

1st person to use it was told they didn't feel well and the people they interacted with would get the same message. Subsequent uses would give a posting restriction or there was a chance it would block the person instead

...that was me, wasn't it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad