Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Elect wld

I'll change my avatar once I'm done with errands and can get on my computer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SPOILERS!!!!!! So I am going to make it white, but it talks about possible wolves. Just don't want to ruin the show for people currently watching.

Add Tamara and Greg from Season 2. DEFINITELY wolves. In fact the evil queen is probably a wolf, but maybe has redeeming qualities? Wanting to be good for Henry? Peter Pan- wolf if he is a part of this game. Going to be a major point for Season 3
I will go with the white for spoilers.. but honestly, we are going to have to discuss these things eventually.

I agree on Tamara and Greg. Good thoughts on wolf. But Peter Pan a wolf? No way. That is way off base. He is definitely good, just a little weak and selfish.
 
I will go with the white for spoilers.. but honestly, we are going to have to discuss these things eventually.

I agree on Tamara and Greg. Good thoughts on wolf. But Peter Pan a wolf? No way. That is way off base. He is definitely good, just a little weak and selfish.

Have you seen the season 2 finale?!

SPOILERS
He is who is directing Tamara and Greg. He is totally going to be evil. The last 5 minutes of the finale indicate that he is bad. Gold even thinks he is evil. People are scared of Neverland because of him.
 
August ain't half bad either.

Agreed, don't know why I wasn't including him.

I like his sad face.
tumblr_m5xdzxpgMR1r5v2pjo1_250.gif
 
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 3- lupin, WS, SV88
Wld 13- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie
rojo 6- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin

Waffles: 1

6 have not yet voted.


Wld now has a nice lead.....the gifs certainly don't hurt her candidacy. :naughty:
 
You know...pretty much all of the men on this show are pretty yummy eye candy...

Mad-Hatter-once-upon-a-time-30042909-245-212.gif

I agree, but for some reason Charming isn't too high on my list. He is cute, but I just think it is the character's personality that lowers him on my list of eye candy for the show.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone else have a serious issue with the actress they chose for sleeping beauty/aurora in the show?
 
did anyone else have a serious issue with the actress they chose for sleeping beauty/aurora in the show?

Not really. I like her and Mulan together. Separate she is weak, which is annoying. But I think the actress is good.
 
Not really. I like her and Mulan together. Separate she is weak, which is annoying. But I think the actress is good.

she just was not remotely what i envisioned for aurora, and you nailed it, she's super weak and whiny. whatever it is, she irritates the crap out of me :meanie:
 
she just was not remotely what i envisioned for aurora, and you nailed it, she's super weak and whiny. whatever it is, she irritates the crap out of me :meanie:

SPOILERS:I think the reason she is weak is that she was asleep for the curse. Mulan and Prince Phillip were in battles and had to get strong. I think if we had more time with Aurora or if she would appear in Season3, she would get stronger and not be so weak and whiny. She was thrust into "This is what the world is like now" and didn't get time to cope.
 
Elect wld

I think there are going to be some very confusing investigative results due to the nature of the show. People may need to be investigated more than once to get their full role.
 
Just realized why Aurora has always looked familiar! She was the bigger sister in 'In America'!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCNrZNXaFA[/YOUTUBE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 15- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin

Waffles: 2

4 have not yet voted.
 
I'll be honest and say I've never seen the show, but Escalla recruited me, so here I am!

I like the mayor to know about the show, so elect wld
 
Might be MIA for the rest of the day. Basically have been developing a fever all morning and trying to fight it. Currently feeling like crap, so going to bed at 1pm
 
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin

Waffles: 2

Roll call: EC and FH.

Day will close at 10 PM EST, but feel free to send in your night actions early! The shorter N1 is, the better.
 
What? I guess I got a thing for girls with short hair, plus snow has beautiful eyes. Not necessarily drop dead model sexy, but :naughty:

I'm guessing the girl always in red at the dinner/granny's is "little red riding hood" but she definitely has a butter face"...

I love what Little Red Riding Hood turned out to be. 👍 I was not expecting that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently watching Season 1, only on episode 8... this might take awhile :laugh:

At least I have an avatar.... took forever (stupid size limit!).. good looking man as a gif is requirement! :naughty: