-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mmmmm, tasty waffles.
******unelect rojo*****
*******electwld*******
******unelect rojo*****
*******electwld*******
Elect wld
I'll change my avatar once I'm done with errands and can get on my computer.
I'll change my avatar once I'm done with errands and can get on my computer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will go with the white for spoilers.. but honestly, we are going to have to discuss these things eventually.SPOILERS!!!!!! So I am going to make it white, but it talks about possible wolves. Just don't want to ruin the show for people currently watching.
Add Tamara and Greg from Season 2. DEFINITELY wolves. In fact the evil queen is probably a wolf, but maybe has redeeming qualities? Wanting to be good for Henry? Peter Pan- wolf if he is a part of this game. Going to be a major point for Season 3
I agree on Tamara and Greg. Good thoughts on wolf. But Peter Pan a wolf? No way. That is way off base. He is definitely good, just a little weak and selfish.
(plus, sov's burned me enough in other games so i can't get myself to go with the same vote)
Sadly I don't recall what you are talking about.. 😳
But I promise you on my IGs, I am NOT a wolf this one! 😀
I will go with the white for spoilers.. but honestly, we are going to have to discuss these things eventually.
I agree on Tamara and Greg. Good thoughts on wolf. But Peter Pan a wolf? No way. That is way off base. He is definitely good, just a little weak and selfish.
Have you seen the season 2 finale?!
SPOILERS
He is who is directing Tamara and Greg. He is totally going to be evil. The last 5 minutes of the finale indicate that he is bad. Gold even thinks he is evil. People are scared of Neverland because of him.
Seriously though.😍 all 3
August ain't half bad either.
August ain't half bad either.
Until the really ridiculous cgi where he turns back to wood. That was not the best special effect ever.
August ain't half bad either.
Agreed, don't know why I wasn't including him.
I like his sad face.
E
Escalla
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 3- lupin, WS, SV88
Wld 13- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie
rojo 6- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 1
6 have not yet voted.
Wld now has a nice lead.....the gifs certainly don't hurt her candidacy.
Lupin 3- lupin, WS, SV88
Wld 13- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie
rojo 6- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 1
6 have not yet voted.
Wld now has a nice lead.....the gifs certainly don't hurt her candidacy.

Agreed, don't know why I wasn't including him.
I like his sad face.
![]()
You know...pretty much all of the men on this show are pretty yummy eye candy...
You know...pretty much all of the men on this show are pretty yummy eye candy...
![]()
I agree, but for some reason Charming isn't too high on my list. He is cute, but I just think it is the character's personality that lowers him on my list of eye candy for the show.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree, but for some reason Charming isn't too high on my list. He is cute, but I just think it is the character's personality that lowers him on my list of eye candy for the show.
Yeah...he's annoying.
Yeah...he's annoying.
Soooo annoying.
I am not a big fan of Snow either.
Okay I will quit it with the gifs soon, but for the boys:
Soooo annoying.
I am not a big fan of Snow either.
Yep, neither am I.
did anyone else have a serious issue with the actress they chose for sleeping beauty/aurora in the show?
Not really. I like her and Mulan together. Separate she is weak, which is annoying. But I think the actress is good.
Not really. I like her and Mulan together. Separate she is weak, which is annoying. But I think the actress is good.
she just was not remotely what i envisioned for aurora, and you nailed it, she's super weak and whiny. whatever it is, she irritates the crap out of me
she just was not remotely what i envisioned for aurora, and you nailed it, she's super weak and whiny. whatever it is, she irritates the crap out of me![]()
SPOILERS:I think the reason she is weak is that she was asleep for the curse. Mulan and Prince Phillip were in battles and had to get strong. I think if we had more time with Aurora or if she would appear in Season3, she would get stronger and not be so weak and whiny. She was thrust into "This is what the world is like now" and didn't get time to cope.
SPOILERS
this is a good point.. plus she was always a "sweet" person in the disney projection of her character. not what you would want in the equivalent of a post-apocalyptic world i suppose...
Okay I will quit it with the gifs soon, but for the boys:
Huh. Not impressed.
Do any of them carry a whip?
Huh. Not impressed.
Do any of them carry a whip?
Mulan is pretty badass.
Just realized why Aurora has always looked familiar! She was the bigger sister in 'In America'!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCNrZNXaFA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCNrZNXaFA[/YOUTUBE]
LIS
Mulan:
IRL:
Mulan:
IRL:
Huh. Not impressed.
Do any of them carry a whip?
Snow does, on occasion.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mulan is pretty badass.
Mulan is over acted... and I wish she would disappear.
E
Escalla
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 15- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
4 have not yet voted.
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 15- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
4 have not yet voted.
elect wld
I will change my avatar probably tomorrow.
I will change my avatar probably tomorrow.
Might be MIA for the rest of the day. Basically have been developing a fever all morning and trying to fight it. Currently feeling like crap, so going to bed at 1pm
E
Escalla
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
Roll call: EC and FH.
Day will close at 10 PM EST, but feel free to send in your night actions early! The shorter N1 is, the better.
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
Roll call: EC and FH.
Day will close at 10 PM EST, but feel free to send in your night actions early! The shorter N1 is, the better.
Soooo annoying.
I am not a big fan of Snow either.
What? I guess I got a thing for girls with short hair, plus snow has beautiful eyes. Not necessarily drop dead model sexy, but

I'm guessing the girl always in red at the dinner/granny's is "little red riding hood" but she definitely has a butter face"...
LIS
Mulan:![]()
IRL:![]()
Huh.
Well. I guess I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.
Hmph. I can't find any good forum avatars for this. Are there no crotchety old men in OUaT?
What? I guess I got a thing for girls with short hair, plus snow has beautiful eyes. Not necessarily drop dead model sexy, but
I'm guessing the girl always in red at the dinner/granny's is "little red riding hood" but she definitely has a butter face"...
I love what Little Red Riding Hood turned out to be. 👍 I was not expecting that.
Hmph. I can't find any good forum avatars for this. Are there no crotchety old men in OUaT?
You've got the dwarves...Grumpy?
You've got the dwarves...Grumpy?
I could bring back my Disney grumpy avatar? It'd be ... retroWW!
Sniff. Fine.
Sniff. Fine.
Lol...no your retro one is fine...that's just a gif of grumpy from the show I found fitting for you 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol...no your retro one is fine...that's just a gif of grumpy from the show I found fitting for you 😛
Nope. Now I'm gonna glower from my avatar.
Nope. Now I'm gonna glower from my avatar.
This is quite fitting for you. Good choice.
Nope. Now I'm gonna glower from my avatar.
You're welcome, Grumpy. 😍
Found an avvie. Will change it in about 12 hours when I get back to a computer. 👍
Currently watching Season 1, only on episode 8... this might take awhile 
At least I have an avatar.... took forever (stupid size limit!).. good looking man as a gif is requirement!

At least I have an avatar.... took forever (stupid size limit!).. good looking man as a gif is requirement!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K