-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Elect Lissa.
disclaimer: I know nothing of the show.
disclaimer: I know nothing of the show.
Also, I just realised that daylights savings time has happened over in the US and it won't be happening on this side of the pond until the end of the month.
So for now, deadlines will be 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST for days and 2:30pm GMT/10:30am EST for nights, unless anyone has any major complaints.
So for now, deadlines will be 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST for days and 2:30pm GMT/10:30am EST for nights, unless anyone has any major complaints.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHAAA? 😱Also, I just realised that daylights savings time has happened over in the US and it won't be happening on this side of the pond until the end of the month.
WAC Tally:
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 6 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 5 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 9
Waffle: Party of 1
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 6 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 5 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 9
Waffle: Party of 1
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
WHAAA? 😱
Yeahh I didn't realise there was such a delay in the daylight savings changes until I got in an argument with my dad about what time it was last March. He'd called me at the wrong time and kept telling me I was wrong, and I kept insisting he'd messed up counting to five.
Probably the most inane argument I have ever been a part of.Yeahh I didn't realise there was such a delay in the daylight savings changes until I got in an argument with my dad about what time it was last March. He'd called me at the wrong time and kept telling me I was wrong, and I kept insisting he'd messed up counting to five.Probably the most inane argument I have ever been a part of.
I am from Arizona and my mom was talking to a company's customer service department about something. She had called them the day before saying that the person she spoke with told her a specific something and now this lady was arguing with her and telling her she was lying. The lady asked my mom what time she called at and she explained what time it was and the lady goes, "well that is impossible we would have been closed". And my mom was trying to tell her no, they would not have been as AZ does no do DST and therefore it was only x time in AZ. The lady continued to argue with my mom then put her on hold and came back telling her that AZ does have DST and my mom was lying. The whole thing was so absurd, especially for someone working in a customer service department.
i really wanted this to be my avatar... is a shame really
Rule #1: The customer is always right.I am from Arizona and my mom was talking to a company's customer service department about something. She had called them the day before saying that the person she spoke with told her a specific something and now this lady was arguing with her and telling her she was lying. The lady asked my mom what time she called at and she explained what time it was and the lady goes, "well that is impossible we would have been closed". And my mom was trying to tell her no, they would not have been as AZ does no do DST and therefore it was only x time in AZ. The lady continued to argue with my mom then put her on hold and came back telling her that AZ does have DST and my mom was lying. The whole thing was so absurd, especially for someone working in a customer service department.
Rule #2: The customer may be wrong but see rule #1.
Side note: does anyone know when season 2 of this show is coming out?
First week of June!!
June 6thSide note: does anyone know when season 2 of this show is coming out?
Will you unignore me when the game is over? I mean, I understand, but ... sniff ....
Of course. Although I don't think I'll really put you on ignore, it's just miiiighty tempting right about now 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Since it's spring break for me right now, I'm considering marathoning the show. How many episodes are there?
***********Of course. Although I don't think I'll really put you on ignore, it's just miiiighty tempting right about now 😉
I think this says more about your feelings about weddings than it does about LIS' posts..
As Nyanko would say: "just saying."
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unelect SnS, elect Wildcat.
Because I'm all sorts of evil.
Because I'm all sorts of evil.
don't you have a wedding to plan?unelect SnS, elect Wildcat.
Because I'm all sorts of evil.
Since it's spring break for me right now, I'm considering marathoning the show. How many episodes are there?
You can do it. Trust me. I think I watched the whole thing in a week or less. But I'm crazy and watching Netflix is about the only thing I do in my free time.
don't you have a wedding to plan?
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ASK! Will you be my maid of honor?
WAC Tally:
dyachei - 6 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 9
Waffle: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
dyachei - 6 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 9
Waffle: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
Since it's spring break for me right now, I'm considering marathoning the show. How many episodes are there?
The episodes aren't long and they also really really beg you to watch them all at once. It's very easy to get addicted. Don't do it if you have actual work commitments. lol
***********
I think this says more about your feelings about weddings than it does about LIS' posts..
As Nyanko would say: "just saying."
*************
Oh it definitely does - I have zero problems with LIS! I think I have wedding PTSD.
temptingI TOTALLY FORGOT TO ASK! Will you be my maid of honor?
LIS, I really hope you didn't think I meant I wanted to put you on ignore for any other reason than wedding stuff 

Since it's spring break for me right now, I'm considering marathoning the show. How many episodes are there?
It's not too long, there's only one season at the moment with about 13 episodes. They're about an hour long each, I think I watched them all in a 3 day span when I was bored.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You can do it. Trust me. I think I watched the whole thing in a week or less. But I'm crazy and watching Netflix is about the only thing I do in my free time.
The episodes aren't long and they also really really beg you to watch them all at once. It's very easy to get addicted. Don't do it if you have actual work commitments. lol
Whooo I can definitely do that, thanks guys!It's not too long, there's only one season at the moment with about 13 episodes. They're about an hour long each, I think I watched them all in a 3 day span when I was bored.
LIS, I really hope you didn't think I meant I wanted to put you on ignore for any other reason than wedding stuff![]()
Nope, I didn't.
Are you sure you won't reconsider? I need some bridesmaids, too!!! And you'd look LOVELY in this dress I'm considering:
I mean, can't you just SEE it? Such a lovely, light, springtime bouquet of colors! And those little orange bows are just to-die-for cutesy!
Okay, okay...only if I get to wear those same burnt sienna metallic shoes with it, though.Nope, I didn't.
Are you sure you won't reconsider? I need some bridesmaids, too!!! And you'd look LOVELY in this dress I'm considering:
![]()
I mean, can't you just SEE it? Such a lovely, light, springtime bouquet of colors! And those little orange bows are just to-die-for cutesy!
Those sleeves are essential!!
LIS has the best taste.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree! Who knows a lot about this show?
I've watched the first 10 episodes in less than 24 hrs.
But that's all I've got. Other than being a complete ***** to my kids. Elect Dyachei
LIS has the best taste.
I think he's entirely too good at that role.

LIS has the best taste.
I think Mrs. LIS needs to see what he is posting in this game....

WAC Tally:
dyachei - 7 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV, WS)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 8 (roll call: @SummerTheLynx , @Rwwilliams , @swingnsave , @aggiegirl88 , @nyanko , @shortnsweet , @orca2011 , @WillowLeaf )
Waffle: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
dyachei - 7 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV, WS)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 8 (roll call: @SummerTheLynx , @Rwwilliams , @swingnsave , @aggiegirl88 , @nyanko , @shortnsweet , @orca2011 , @WillowLeaf )
Waffle: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
One of the guards is kinda cute (he's played by Matt Mcgorry). Otherwise it's a pretty female centric show, so not much eye candy unless you like the ladies 🙁
I wouldn't kick Matt outta my bed.

E
Escalla
I should not have turned on Netflix.
This is not conducive to my working environment.
This is not conducive to my working environment.
i have no idea what you mean...I should not have turned on Netflix.
This is not conducive to my working environment.
Haven't had a chance to catch up....was out grocery shopping. elect Dyachei if voting is still open.
And I will change my avatar in a bit.
I would elect myself because I may have watched the season 3 times…. but it seems too late 🙁
elect dyachei
elect dyachei
***********WAC Tally:
dyachei - 7 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV, WS)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
Missing votes: 8 (roll call: @SummerTheLynx , @Rwwilliams , @swingnsave , @aggiegirl88 , @nyanko , @shortnsweet , @orca2011 , @WillowLeaf )
Waffle: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
you missed my vote
**********
True story: I watched New in Town last night and its about this prissy lady (Rene Zwekjfdfhjgher) who moves to a small Minnesota town. Pretty sure I imagined LIS, FFM, WS and Dovelover as all part of the movie. The main hunk guy had too much hair to be LIS though... sorry LIS :\
Maybe it was jdh though...hm.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've seen that movie I think! Isn't she there to close down a factory or something?True story: I watched New in Town last night and its about this prissy lady (Rene Zwekjfdfhjgher) who moves to a small Minnesota town. Pretty sure I imagined LIS, FFM, WS and Dovelover as all part of the movie. The main hunk guy had too much hair to be LIS though... sorry LIS :\
The main hunk guy would be Harry Conick Jr who I have met IRL. He is dreamier in person.True story: I watched New in Town last night and its about this prissy lady (Rene Zwekjfdfhjgher) who moves to a small Minnesota town. Pretty sure I imagined LIS, FFM, WS and Dovelover as all part of the movie. The main hunk guy had too much hair to be LIS though... sorry LIS :\
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen that movie I think! Isn't she there to close down a factory or something?
Yeah! It was actually a pretty funny movie if a little cliche.
The main hunk guy would be Harry Conick Jr who I have met IRL. He is dreamier in person.
Yes! That facial fuzz was doin' it for me. (Funny enough, Independence Day was on TV last night too...it was HCJ night or something. I'm OK with that 😀)
WAC Rep Tally:
dyachei - 9 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV, WS, orca, swings)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
Waiting on: 6 votes!
Waffles: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
dyachei - 9 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV, WS, orca, swings)
Lissa - 2 (Lissa, Escalla)
wildcatj - 6 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD, LIS)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)
SOV - 1 (SOV)
Waiting on: 6 votes!
Waffles: Party of 2
You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST
Haha I'm only on episode 2.I've watched the first 10 episodes in less than 24 hrs.But that's all I've got. Other than being a complete ***** to my kids.
********elect dyachei********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K