-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
*****
I get bored easily, so changing avatars every other week hasn't been a bad thing.
Moving towards free choice doesn't seem like a big deal. 🙂 I'll probably change anyway.
******
I get bored easily, so changing avatars every other week hasn't been a bad thing.
Moving towards free choice doesn't seem like a big deal. 🙂 I'll probably change anyway.
******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I find it strange that STL didn't use an investigative item (the files) when he had them but instead chose to attempt to pass them on...
I find FFM and UFprevet suspicious as well, but for now lynch STL
I find FFM and UFprevet suspicious as well, but for now lynch STL
I find it strange that STL didn't use an investigative item (the files) when he had them but instead chose to attempt to pass them on...
I find FFM and UFprevet suspicious as well, but for now lynch STL
This was weird to me too. But I'm pretty sure I can recall him doing this in another game. I would understand doing it if maybe you have an item that you know someone else needs, but an investigatory item? Why not keep it for yourself? Unless devyn/DVMDream asked him in private messaging to do it...but I don't recall them asking for seer items on the thread.I find it strange that STL didn't use an investigative item (the files) when he had them but instead chose to attempt to pass them on...
I find FFM and UFprevet suspicious as well, but for now lynch STL
Lynch STL
Unless devyn/DVMDream asked him in private messaging to do it...but I don't recall them asking for seer items on the thread.
Pretty sure they aren't in the same group anyway, so it seems strange to send it to devyn or DVMD when they aren't in the same group and therefore didn't ask for it and he didn't know if they were wolves or not. So I just think it was a bizzare move that send up a flag to me.
Official lynch tally
FFM 2 - bluesails, STL
dyachei 1 - nyanko,
UF 3 - devyn,dyachei, phill
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Tasty waffles 5
Votes: 8/16
Deadline: ~5 hours
FFM 2 - bluesails, STL
dyachei 1 - nyanko,
UF 3 - devyn,dyachei, phill
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Tasty waffles 5
Votes: 8/16
Deadline: ~5 hours
I generally like to try and give my items to people who appear to be more in the know then I am. I was watching trh last night and saw what she was doing and she was doing nothing suspicious. I do have a history of attempting to do this, regardless of whether this is actually the case. My entire group can vouch for me, and can assure you that my role would be a role in the gameI find it strange that STL didn't use an investigative item (the files) when he had them but instead chose to attempt to pass them on...
I find FFM and UFprevet suspicious as well, but for now lynch STL
By actually the case, I am referring to my ability to do so or not depending on game mechanicsI generally like to try and give my items to people who appear to be more in the know then I am. I was watching trh last night and saw what she was doing and she was doing nothing suspicious. I do have a history of attempting to do this, regardless of whether this is actually the case. My entire group can vouch for me, and can assure you that my role would be a role in the game
@devyn - I like how your vote's for UFO 😀
Whoops.. Forgot about that game mechanic... ********lynch aliens*********@devyn - I like how your vote's for UFO 😀
I'm a villager. I can role reveal if it's necessary. And I vouch for STL his role is an important character. I'm suspicious of FFM. He was the second to lynch orca but it could have been a cover up because WZ and nyan were tied with 4 votes at the time he voted for orca. And FFM unlynched SNS and didn't waffle back. So ***lynch FFM***
As a disclaimer this is a joke and not a change in vote for any who might be confused :/Whoops.. Forgot about that game mechanic... ********lynch aliens*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******
i'm bored....I wants to play more.
And Phil.....bring me ice cream.
*****
i'm bored....I wants to play more.
And Phil.....bring me ice cream.
*****
******
i'm bored....I wants to play more.
And Phil.....bring me ice cream.
*****
D
deleted498041
lynch ffm. I'm flying home today with my dog so I can't really read all this and give a good reason. Sorry.
On phone, hopefully this goes through.
If dyachei role revealed and it seems legit then ok.
unlynch dyachei and lynch allieh
If dyachei role revealed and it seems legit then ok.
unlynch dyachei and lynch allieh
Weeeeeeeeeee!! Lynchhh UFfff.
Official lynch tally
FFM 4 - bluesails, STL, UF, rww
UF 4 - devyn,dyachei, phill, aggie
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Allie 1 - nyanko
dyachei 0
A tie...
Tasty waffles 6
Votes: 11/16
Deadline: ~2.5 hours
FFM 4 - bluesails, STL, UF, rww
UF 4 - devyn,dyachei, phill, aggie
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Allie 1 - nyanko
dyachei 0
A tie...

Tasty waffles 6
Votes: 11/16
Deadline: ~2.5 hours
This was weird to me too. But I'm pretty sure I can recall him doing this in another game. I would understand doing it if maybe you have an item that you know someone else needs, but an investigatory item? Why not keep it for yourself? Unless devyn/DVMDream asked him in private messaging to do it...but I don't recall them asking for seer items on the thread.
Lynch STL
I dunno if STL is a wolf or a villager, but nobody should EVER pass on an investigation item. That's just dumb, because it flat-out takes away one night of seer'ing that the villagers could have.
If anyone else is considering passing a seer item on instead of using it, please don't.
Other items ... sure. But not a seer item.
****************************I keep getting the cell phone, kind of sucks because I don't know if I can do anything useful with it. Last time I just sent a quote from the show. Anyway, I'm going to be out celebrating my boyfriend's birthday most of the day, but I should be able to check in before the lynch deadline and see what info has come up.
The cell phone is for sexting…. you are doing it wrong. Send dirty pictures of yourself NOW! (straight from the series).
(ps- this message is mod approved…
***************************
Sextttting me! I wanma see Bboobies <3
Noooooooo!!! Not those sonethibg biggerr n mor nerturing plzzxx
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###lynch ufo ###
Daycare is closed today, so I am doing daddy daycare. I'm not sure how much I will be around.
Daycare is closed today, so I am doing daddy daycare. I'm not sure how much I will be around.
UFO?!!!!!??? Where?!
Alright guys, I guess I will role reveal. Like I said I'm a villager, I'm Janae Watson. I am a track star turned convict and live every day with huge regrets.. I could have been somebody!! I don't have any abilities but I have received two items so far. I was able to peek at someone's file and found nothing. I also had the chance to catch the chicken but didn't have any luck.
Alright guys, I guess I will role reveal. Like I said I'm a villager, I'm Janae Watson. I am a track star turned convict and live every day with huge regrets.. I could have been somebody!! I don't have any abilities but I have received two items so far. I was able to peek at someone's file and found nothing. I also had the chance to catch the chicken but didn't have any luck.
Mannn I chickin amd waffleeees sounmd yummy!
What is wrong with you aggiegirl? Are you high?! Did you find the drugs?Mannn I chickin amd waffleeees sounmd yummy!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch ffm
aggie is definitely high on something
aggie is definitely high on something
Final lynch tally
FFM 7 - bluesails, STL, UF, rww, wildzoo, 98cats, LIS
UF 4 - dyachei, phill, aggie, FFM
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Allie 1 - nyanko
wildcat 1 - devyn
dyachei 0
Tasty waffles: 7
Votes: 15/16
Roll call: wildcatj
FFM 7 - bluesails, STL, UF, rww, wildzoo, 98cats, LIS
UF 4 - dyachei, phill, aggie, FFM
STL 2 - TRH, allie
Allie 1 - nyanko
wildcat 1 - devyn
dyachei 0
Tasty waffles: 7
Votes: 15/16
Roll call: wildcatj
Last edited:
unlynch UFO
lynch wild
cause I am not sure either UFO or FFM are wolves
lynch wild
cause I am not sure either UFO or FFM are wolves
and I lost track of time.... also wondering why FFM did not roll reveal to someone....
ummm
poop
ummm
poop
and I lost track of time.... also wondering why FFM did not roll reveal to someone....
ummm
poop
not sure either... @Flim Flam Man if you hop on and see this, feel free to PM me
lynch FFM
I'm not sure, but .... I want to vote.
I'm not sure, but .... I want to vote.
Oops sorry, got distracted, lynch closed, results pending...
Today was a rather slow day at Litchfield. No crazy triple murders, smurf movies, or anything. In fact, it is such a boring day that, for kicks, the inmates decide to lynch and kill one of their own again (beats sitting around doing nothing!). As they start tossing around names, two seem to float to the top. "UFprevet or FFM!" seems to be the general consensus. "Well.. how do we choose?" says one inmate. "Wait a minute... did you say his name was Flim Flam MAN?!?" points out another prisoner.
There is a brief pause as all the female inmates look at one another in consternation. Finally, one gets enough presence of mind to shout out "KILL THE IMPOSTER! NO MEN ALLOWED!" They quickly drag a struggling FFM away to the bathroom, where they unceremoniously stuff tampons down his throat till he can't breathe.
Dead is Flim Flam Man, Sam Healy, who, fueled by his hatred of lesbians, would scrutinise one prisoner a night to find out who they were.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 10:00am GMT/5:00am EST so that the lynch deadline can be a tad earlier. If night actions come in immediately, I can close even sooner. 👍
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
3. @98cats
4. @UFprevet12
5. @Rwwilliams
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. DVMDream - Alex Vause
3. @dyachei
4. Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
5. Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
6. @LetItSnow
7. Shortnsweet - John Bennett
8. Escalla - Big Boo
9. @Philliab
The Latinas
1. @WildZoo
2. @aggiegirl88
3. @nyanko
4. @bluesails
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
2.@Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
3. thedrjojo - Pennsatucky
The Others
1.orca2011 - Susan Fischer
2. @that redhead
3. @wildcatj
4.WillowLeaf - George “Pornstache” Mendez
There is a brief pause as all the female inmates look at one another in consternation. Finally, one gets enough presence of mind to shout out "KILL THE IMPOSTER! NO MEN ALLOWED!" They quickly drag a struggling FFM away to the bathroom, where they unceremoniously stuff tampons down his throat till he can't breathe.
Dead is Flim Flam Man, Sam Healy, who, fueled by his hatred of lesbians, would scrutinise one prisoner a night to find out who they were.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 10:00am GMT/5:00am EST so that the lynch deadline can be a tad earlier. If night actions come in immediately, I can close even sooner. 👍
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
3. @98cats
4. @UFprevet12
5. @Rwwilliams
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2
3. @dyachei
5. Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
6. @LetItSnow
8. Escalla - Big Boo
9. @Philliab
The Latinas
1. @WildZoo
2. @aggiegirl88
3. @nyanko
4. @bluesails
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
2.
The Others
1.
2. @that redhead
3. @wildcatj
4.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well that explains why no defense..... well done guise! 😀
Yes! I knew it!
weeeeeee! yeeeerssssss!
Dammit FFM..... I pretty much wussed out on that vote. Nice job peeps who stuck with it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AHHHH! Yes! I really, really dislike Mr. Healy, so glad we got him.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K

