Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, isn't the deadline 7:30pm EST? Which is 4:30 PST, which is 5:30 daylight-savings time PST?

I'm not sure why they would choose the dog. I watched the show several months ago, but I think the dog was in it quite a bit. And he helped Big Boo become happier and nicer, so it's not as weird as just a random dog. That is why I didn't want to say my role after the random votes though, because it's an odd one.

So, what is your role ability?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, isn't the deadline 7:30pm EST? Which is 4:30 PST, which is 5:30 daylight-savings time PST?

Cyndia is on GMT, and the deadline is at 1130p, which is in 15 mins.

Reactions: 1 user
Final Lynch Tally

UFprevet 1 - Philliab
Swings 1 - orca
Bluesails 3 - devyn, 98cats, WL
Devyn 1- WL
STL 2 - aggiegirl, FFM
Willowleaf 12 - lissa, DVMD, WS, Escalla, dyachei, TRH, jojo, wildzoo, UF, Philliab, Rww, SnS
SnS 2 - allie, wildcat
Rwwilliams 1 - bluesails
Aggiegirl 1 - STL
Orca 0
Escalla 0
Allie 0

Waffles served: TOO MANY
Votes:
23/25

Last edited:
I can protect people from a wolf attack (dog = guard dog, I guess).

unlynch stl lynch willow. The dog is a weird choice, but I know dogs are really good at helping people find their inner peace. Hopefully you'll help us find ours.

Time-Zone-Chart1.png

I get that much, but the daylight savings time threw me off. I thought EST = not EDT = not daylight savings eastern time.

I tried to protect LIS last night, but my PM said I couldn't find LIS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to protect LIS last night, but my PM said I couldn't find LIS.

Day late and a dollar short. Should have revealed all of htis way before now. No time to waffle to someone else now. (And I still don't believe you because of that)

Official Lynch Tally

UFprevet 1 - Philliab
Swings 1 - orca
Bluesails 3 - devyn, 98cats, WL
Devyn 1- WL
STL 4 - SnS, aggiegirl, FFM, Rww
Willowleaf 8 - lissa, DVMD, WS, Escalla, dyachei, jojo, wildzoo, UF
SnS 3 - allie, TRH, wildcat
Rwwilliams 1 - bluesails
Aggiegirl 1 - STL
Orca 0
Escalla 0
Allie 0

Waffles served: TOO MANY

Votes: 23/25
Deadline in fifteen minutes...

:hello:

Day late and a dollar short. Should have revealed all of htis way before now. No time to waffle to someone else now. (And I still don't believe you because of that)

And if you didn't want to reveal on thread, you can always PM someone in your group that is currently active and they can speak up for you.

Really, guys? Little Boo is not that weird of a role.

No, I would not reveal a protective role if I still thought it was the RNG/spreadsheet thing. My group PM was very quiet, and I didn't know who to trust with that.

I kind of feel bad. I mean, glad we caught a likely wolf, but I'm a softie for the newbies cause I want them to learn still.

Reactions: 1 users
Really, guys? Little Boo is not that weird of a role.

No, I would not reveal a protective role if I still thought it was the RNG/spreadsheet thing. My group PM was very quiet, and I didn't know who to trust with that.

For future reference, it doesn't matter WHAT you are getting lynched for, if you are in the lead you will have to reveal to someone to try and save your arse.

unlynch STL, lynch WL

we've had a dog role before (sov in Lost??), but this one seems...off? I dunno....just what I need...to add another show to my list of things to watch.

I did not reveal that I was Little Boo earlier, to the thread or to one person, because I've seen villagers get lynched for having a small-ish role. I did not reveal my ability because I would then be a target if I accidentally told a wolf.

Do I still have time to vote?

Just got home (in real life) after spending all day with my nose buried in a wedding magazine (in game life).

I did not reveal that I was Little Boo earlier, to the thread or to one person, because I've seen villagers get lynched for having a small-ish role. I did not reveal my ability because I would then be a target if I accidentally told a wolf.

You were already in the lead at that point, so it couldn't make you more of a lynch target.

I did not role reveal when I had a few random votes because I didn't think people would bandwagon to that. I started to defend myself once I had like 5 votes, then stopped because it looked like I was no longer in danger and there was no need to give out that info yet. And now that I am back in the lead, I'm completely role revealing.

According to LIS, what is a wolf anyway? aren't we really all wolves?

For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.

Roll call time: @nyanko , @LetItSnow , @orca2011 , @UFprevet12 , @swingnsave .....

*pant* *pant* I'm trying, I'm trying.

Just ended right this minute.

Ok, thx.

And to the person that moved me .... thx, I think? :)

Reactions: 3 users
For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.

Ok, thx.

You just wanted to post this so WS could fawn all over your voice again didn't you?

Reactions: 9 users
Er. Make that *VIDEO* wolf brag. There are, of course, plenty of wolf brags.

Anyway. Back to wedding planning! It's going to be so amazing! I think I've finally settled on my floral arrangements!

********If the mover person has to move people each night, I wouldn't mind being a candidate.... :)

*video*

Ok, thx.

Best wolf brag EVER.

I think my favorite part is that you are in socks. Makes me feel like you really welcomed me into your realm.

Reactions: 6 users