-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also, isn't the deadline 7:30pm EST? Which is 4:30 PST, which is 5:30 daylight-savings time PST?
I'm not sure why they would choose the dog. I watched the show several months ago, but I think the dog was in it quite a bit. And he helped Big Boo become happier and nicer, so it's not as weird as just a random dog. That is why I didn't want to say my role after the random votes though, because it's an odd one.
So, what is your role ability?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, isn't the deadline 7:30pm EST? Which is 4:30 PST, which is 5:30 daylight-savings time PST?
Cyndia is on GMT, and the deadline is at 1130p, which is in 15 mins.
Final Lynch Tally
UFprevet 1 - Philliab
Swings 1 - orca
Bluesails 3 - devyn, 98cats, WL
Devyn 1- WL
STL 2 - aggiegirl, FFM
Willowleaf 12 - lissa, DVMD, WS, Escalla, dyachei, TRH, jojo, wildzoo, UF, Philliab, Rww, SnS
SnS 2 - allie, wildcat
Rwwilliams 1 - bluesails
Aggiegirl 1 - STL
Orca 0
Escalla 0
Allie 0
Waffles served: TOO MANY
Votes: 23/25
UFprevet 1 - Philliab
Swings 1 - orca
Bluesails 3 - devyn, 98cats, WL
Devyn 1- WL
STL 2 - aggiegirl, FFM
Willowleaf 12 - lissa, DVMD, WS, Escalla, dyachei, TRH, jojo, wildzoo, UF, Philliab, Rww, SnS
SnS 2 - allie, wildcat
Rwwilliams 1 - bluesails
Aggiegirl 1 - STL
Orca 0
Escalla 0
Allie 0
Waffles served: TOO MANY
Votes: 23/25
Last edited:
I can protect people from a wolf attack (dog = guard dog, I guess).
D
deleted498041
unlynch stl lynch willow. The dog is a weird choice, but I know dogs are really good at helping people find their inner peace. Hopefully you'll help us find ours.
I fail at time zone conversions.Cyndia is on GMT, and the deadline is at 1130p, which is in 15 mins.
Also, isn't the deadline 7:30pm EST? Which is 4:30 PST, which is 5:30 daylight-savings time PST?
I can protect people from a wolf attack (dog = guard dog, I guess).
It was a therapy dog, not a guard dog.
I get that much, but the daylight savings time threw me off. I thought EST = not EDT = not daylight savings eastern time.
I tried to protect LIS last night, but my PM said I couldn't find LIS.
This would be helpful....if it included the correct timezone 😛
You people and your silly early daylight savings.
👎👎
Missing very important time zones...

Sorry, You'll have to add those on. Best I can do in my side of the world.
👎👎
Missing very important time zones...
Like that of the mod....and you...and me....and dev....and.....sheeps?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, but a therapy dog can still be protective.It was a therapy dog, not a guard dog.
I tried to protect LIS last night, but my PM said I couldn't find LIS.
Day late and a dollar short. Should have revealed all of htis way before now. No time to waffle to someone else now. (And I still don't believe you because of that)
Official Lynch Tally
UFprevet 1 - Philliab
Swings 1 - orca
Bluesails 3 - devyn, 98cats, WL
Devyn 1- WL
STL 4 - SnS, aggiegirl, FFM, Rww
Willowleaf 8 - lissa, DVMD, WS, Escalla, dyachei, jojo, wildzoo, UF
SnS 3 - allie, TRH, wildcat
Rwwilliams 1 - bluesails
Aggiegirl 1 - STL
Orca 0
Escalla 0
Allie 0
Waffles served: TOO MANY
Votes: 23/25
Deadline in fifteen minutes...

Not buying it. Sticking with my vote.
Like that of the mod....and you...and me....and dev....and.....sheeps?
Yup, sheeps is still over here, though haven't seen him around SDN in a long time. Packen is over here too.
Day late and a dollar short. Should have revealed all of htis way before now. No time to waffle to someone else now. (And I still don't believe you because of that)
And if you didn't want to reveal on thread, you can always PM someone in your group that is currently active and they can speak up for you.
Pretty sure I'd switched to willow ealier after SnS role revealed? I think you missed it mods. Just in case:
Unlynch SnS
Lynch willow leaf.
Unlynch SnS
Lynch willow leaf.
Really, guys? Little Boo is not that weird of a role.
No, I would not reveal a protective role if I still thought it was the RNG/spreadsheet thing. My group PM was very quiet, and I didn't know who to trust with that.
No, I would not reveal a protective role if I still thought it was the RNG/spreadsheet thing. My group PM was very quiet, and I didn't know who to trust with that.
E
Escalla
I kind of feel bad. I mean, glad we caught a likely wolf, but I'm a softie for the newbies cause I want them to learn still.
Not buying it. Sticking with my vote.
You are voting for SnS as of now?
E
Escalla
You are voting for SnS as of now?
I noticed that too.....but it's a mod mix-up.
Really, guys? Little Boo is not that weird of a role.
No, I would not reveal a protective role if I still thought it was the RNG/spreadsheet thing. My group PM was very quiet, and I didn't know who to trust with that.
For future reference, it doesn't matter WHAT you are getting lynched for, if you are in the lead you will have to reveal to someone to try and save your arse.
Yup, my bad, tallied too quickly.
unlynch STL, lynch WL
we've had a dog role before (sov in Lost??), but this one seems...off? I dunno....just what I need...to add another show to my list of things to watch.
we've had a dog role before (sov in Lost??), but this one seems...off? I dunno....just what I need...to add another show to my list of things to watch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not reveal that I was Little Boo earlier, to the thread or to one person, because I've seen villagers get lynched for having a small-ish role. I did not reveal my ability because I would then be a target if I accidentally told a wolf.
Do I still have time to vote?
Just got home (in real life) after spending all day with my nose buried in a wedding magazine (in game life).
Just got home (in real life) after spending all day with my nose buried in a wedding magazine (in game life).
I did not reveal that I was Little Boo earlier, to the thread or to one person, because I've seen villagers get lynched for having a small-ish role. I did not reveal my ability because I would then be a target if I accidentally told a wolf.
You were already in the lead at that point, so it couldn't make you more of a lynch target.
I did not role reveal when I had a few random votes because I didn't think people would bandwagon to that. I started to defend myself once I had like 5 votes, then stopped because it looked like I was no longer in danger and there was no need to give out that info yet. And now that I am back in the lead, I'm completely role revealing.
Do I still have time to vote?
Just got home (in real life) after spending all day with my nose buried in a wedding magazine (in game life).
Just ended right this minute.
Lynch closed, results pending...
According to LIS, what is a wolf anyway? aren't we really all wolves?
For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.
*pant* *pant* I'm trying, I'm trying.
Just ended right this minute.
Ok, thx.
And to the person that moved me .... thx, I think? 🙂
For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.
*pant* *pant* I'm trying, I'm trying.
Ok, thx.
And to the person that moved me .... thx, I think? 🙂
You just wanted to post this so WS could fawn all over your voice again didn't you?
Er. Make that *VIDEO* wolf brag. There are, of course, plenty of wolf brags.
Anyway. Back to wedding planning! It's going to be so amazing! I think I've finally settled on my floral arrangements!
Anyway. Back to wedding planning! It's going to be so amazing! I think I've finally settled on my floral arrangements!
E
Escalla
********If the mover person has to move people each night, I wouldn't mind being a candidate.... 🙂
You just wanted to post this so WS could fawn all over your voice again didn't you?
No. I really truly only posted it so the noobs wouldn't be like "What the hell is FFM talking about?"
For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.
*video*
*pant* *pant* I'm trying, I'm trying.
Ok, thx.
And to the person that moved me .... thx, I think? 🙂
Best wolf brag EVER.
*****************************************************For the n00bs, this is what FFM is referencing. It is what I believe to be the first SDN pre-lynched wolf brag. Bar raised. Do me one better, please.
I think my favorite part is that you are in socks. Makes me feel like you really welcomed me into your realm.
************************************************
it's ok, LIS, we all know the truth.No. I really truly only posted it so the noobs wouldn't be like "What the hell is FFM talking about?"
You just wanted to post this so WS could fawn all over your voice again didn't you?
Naw, I think once is enough for his ego. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************************************************
I think my favorite part is that you are in socks. Makes me feel like you really welcomed me into your realm.
************************************************

********If the mover person has to move people each night, I wouldn't mind being a candidate.... 🙂
Same here.
Naw, I think once is enough for his ego. 😉
I think once is enough for my nausea.

****************************
Realm of Insanity.
🙂
***********************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K
