OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do it.

1.

Tagging those who expressed interest: @WildZoo @Skimble @Animal Midwife @StayingPositive2017 @Melchizedek @vetmedhead @katashark @genny @capri1722 @Crayola227 @SportPonies

@SARdoghandler + @allieh8607 - if you want to co-mod/observe, feel free. Or sign up.

I'd love to help you mod or just observe behind the scenes, whatever you need! I definitely need to study instead of play for two weeks but I have enough time to be a casual observer and help out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't hate you, thats why I want you at 6!
Move you away? Why? 4 or 6 is the perfect place to pick you up and put you in my warm pocket 😏
hRYxd.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad