OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well this is like the only game I didnt play in the qualifiers. And I heard its epic so.... and Im bored as hell, eliminated from both current games 🙁
I did like being reminded of my boozy hot chocolate. I've been alcohol free this holiday season.
 
Lynch cheezit

Though I kind of really want to lynch AM first. Just for my own satisfaction 😛

I'm going to entertain myself by doing some deep analysis after my exam in a few hours. Usually I end up reaching wrong conclusions with that but it could be fun.
D6! Lynch Tally:
Melby (3) - Sporty, WZ, Cray
Sporty (1) - Melby

4/5

Lynch closes in ~10.5 hours
I could consider closing early if everyone is pretty set where they are.
No please!
I'll unlynch if I have to, I won't be able to look at stuff for a few more hours

This is the **** wolves live for
 
mmmm hmmmm

for me it's the fact that every wolf pair you can try to create by just combining two players' names, is enough to make everyone else on the board go, "Oh, goooooooood nooooooo"
Oh I'm getting to that part soon. Haha. This really is the stuff of nightmares.
Beautiful just so beautiful