You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hi
Hello. How are you doing this evening?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why isn't @Stagg737 playing, who am i supposed to lynch?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to a Christmas party soonHello. How are you doing this evening?
I won't say what I'll be doing there
But it involves...beverages
I never know what to do with my games that don't have a mayor vote. In fact, this may be a first
😱😱😱
😱😱😱I'm going to a Christmas party soon
I won't say what I'll be doing there
But it involves...beverages
?
Someone is getting hydrated tonight!!!I'm going to a Christmas party soon
I won't say what I'll be doing there
But it involves...beverages

No malicious destruction yet?
Lynch Dubz
Hi mom
Lynch Dubz
Hi mom
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hello daughter dearestNo malicious destruction yet?
Lynch Dubz
Hi mom
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just some nice, pure hot chocolate. Definitely nothing added in there at all!Someone is getting hydrated tonight!!!![]()
Lynch Mel
For trying to pocket me last game
For trying to pocket me last game
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WAITNo malicious destruction yet?
Lynch Dubz
Hi mom
I'm supposed to tell you to go to your room, aren't I?
Lynch Cray
For kicking me out of my initial spot 😢
For kicking me out of my initial spot 😢
beverages
yas i love beverages
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I agree with this. It's just plain RUDE!Lynch Cray
For kicking me out of my initial spot 😢
lynch WZ
for now, I think it's usually a safe bet 😛
though I know she is usually lynched/killed fairly quickly and I feel bad about that...but not bad enough
for now, I think it's usually a safe bet 😛
though I know she is usually lynched/killed fairly quickly and I feel bad about that...but not bad enough

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch WZ
for now, I think it's usually a safe bet 😛
though I know she is usually lynched/killed fairly quickly and I feel bad about that...but not bad enough![]()
a safe bet in what way?a safe bet in what way?
cuz u always a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol not even closecuz u always a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, except in my soul
D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
4/13
Deadline in ~25.5 hours
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
4/13
Deadline in ~25.5 hours
Last edited:
Lynch Mel
For trying to pocket me last game
pokeD1 Lynch Tally:
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Cray (1) - Lawpy
3/13
Deadline in ~25.5 hours
Don't even act like you didn't like it 😏Lynch Mel
For trying to pocket me last game
D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
4/13
Deadline in ~24.5 hours
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
4/13
Deadline in ~24.5 hours
I knew I’d miss something on mobilepoke
HushDon't even act like you didn't like it 😏

the pizza is aggressive
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tired and brain mush. I check in tomorrow.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pizza? I want pizza
Lynch Skim
for now
for now
the pizza is aggressive
bond with me shelter
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I looked at this tally 4 times before I realized WZ was meD1 Lynch Tally:
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
4/13
Deadline in ~24.5 hours
****************
Trying to lynch people who aren't even playing? Obviously a wolf.
Lynch Dubz
But in all seriousness, my past 2 days have been a special kind of hell and I'm on call Sunday. Last 2 call shifts I've ended up having to stay at least 6 hours after my 14 hour shift ended because they were so crazy. So probably wouldn't have had time to play anyway :/
**************
Why isn't @Stagg737 playing, who am i supposed to lynch?
Trying to lynch people who aren't even playing? Obviously a wolf.
Lynch Dubz
But in all seriousness, my past 2 days have been a special kind of hell and I'm on call Sunday. Last 2 call shifts I've ended up having to stay at least 6 hours after my 14 hour shift ended because they were so crazy. So probably wouldn't have had time to play anyway :/
**************
D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
Skim (1) - AM
5/13
Deadline in ~19.5 hours
WZ (2) - Sporty, shelter
Melby (1) - Paws
Cray (1) - Lawpy
Skim (1) - AM
5/13
Deadline in ~19.5 hours
I tired and brain mush. I check in tomorrow.
I don't know how much I buy this. If you're in NA, which I'm assuming you are, the latest it could have been for you would have been 10:20pm. now.. far be it from me to judge when someone goes to bed when I'm, like, the 4am-on-a-school-night princess, but this seems quite early to me. and, it's been 12 hours since then. where's that check in?! why'd you like the post where I said dubz is always a wolf?
also good morning everyone, it's past 10am on a saturday RISE AND SHINE, FRIENDS
EST is one true time zone, sorry not sorry
EST is one true time zone, sorry not sorry
**************
Nah, Early Standard Time is an hour fast, unlike Correct Standard Time....
*************
also good morning everyone, it's past 10am on a saturday RISE AND SHINE, FRIENDS
EST is one true time zone, sorry not sorry
Nah, Early Standard Time is an hour fast, unlike Correct Standard Time....
*************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This feels a little...aggressive for youI don't know how much I buy this. If you're in NA, which I'm assuming you are, the latest it could have been for you would have been 10:20pm. now.. far be it from me to judge when someone goes to bed when I'm, like, the 4am-on-a-school-night princess, but this seems quite early to me. and, it's been 12 hours since then. where's that check in?! why'd you like the post where I said dubz is always a wolf?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🙁****************
Trying to lynch people who aren't even playing? Obviously a wolf.
Lynch Dubz
But in all seriousness, my past 2 days have been a special kind of hell and I'm on call Sunday. Last 2 call shifts I've ended up having to stay at least 6 hours after my 14 hour shift ended because they were so crazy. So probably wouldn't have had time to play anyway :/
**************
Even though I disagree, I do like your alternative time zone naming system**************
Nah, Early Standard Time is an hour fast, unlike Correct Standard Time....
*************

This feels a little...aggressive for you
I knew someone would say that 😏
tbh I'm bored and have not slept in 24 hours and decided to kick up my gameplay a notch. I doubt it'll last.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I actually kind of like itI knew someone would say that 😏
tbh I'm bored and have not slept in 24 hours and decided to kick up my gameplay a notch. I doubt it'll last.
Not sure I agree that brain mush is suspicious at 10pm
But I like it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
Also, if there's a tots chat can I join? Pretty please?
***************
Also, if there's a tots chat can I join? Pretty please?
***************
Let's be real, I went to bed at 10 PM, slept almost 10 hours last night (gloriously), and not everyone gets up and checks SDN immediately upon waking. Which is an atrocity, I know.I don't know how much I buy this. If you're in NA, which I'm assuming you are, the latest it could have been for you would have been 10:20pm. now.. far be it from me to judge when someone goes to bed when I'm, like, the 4am-on-a-school-night princess, but this seems quite early to me. and, it's been 12 hours since then. where's that check in?! why'd you like the post where I said dubz is always a wolf?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't even check sdn as soon as I got up 😱 I replied to a couple texts firstLet's be real, I went to bed at 10 PM, slept almost 10 hours last night (gloriously), and not everyone gets up and checks SDN immediately upon waking. Which is an atrocity, I know.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch dolphin
I don't know how much I buy this. If you're in NA, which I'm assuming you are, the latest it could have been for you would have been 10:20pm. now.. far be it from me to judge when someone goes to bed when I'm, like, the 4am-on-a-school-night princess, but this seems quite early to me. and, it's been 12 hours since then. where's that check in?! why'd you like the post where I said dubz is always a wolf?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
