You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope manator is 10+I think this pits you in manator territory 😱
That would be padawan territory still.
She has played 9 games. 9 + 1 =?Nope manator is 10+
That would be padawan territory still.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah I read it as her playing game 8 not spot 8She has played 9 games. 9 + 1 =?
She has played 9 games. 9 + 1 =?
She's at 8 games. What u mean bro?
THE KNOWER OF ALL GAMES HAS SPOKEN. MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT WAS STILL CORRECT.She's at 8 games. What u mean bro?
SHE SAID 9 IN THE OTHER THREADShe's at 8 games. What u mean bro?
SHE SAID 9 IN THE OTHER THREAD
WHO YA GONNA BELIEVE? ME OR HER?!
CAN WE ASK THE MAGIC CONCH SHELL?WHO YA GONNA BELIEVE? ME OR HER?!
CAN WE ASK THE MAGIC CONCH SHELL?
but it's possible I might have missed a speed game when counting if she played one
Subs isn’t counting speed games tho so doesnt matter![]()
but it's possible I might have missed a speed game when counting if she played one
sign me up.... lol, except for my out of town trips I should be an auto sign up.... PMs and I'll always see them in my email
can I have a 2 or 7 spot? or 22? or 27? as you can see, it's sorta my number
luv you guise can't wait
can I have a 2 or 7 spot? or 22? or 27? as you can see, it's sorta my number
luv you guise can't wait
Oh I think I counted speed. So maybe it is 8, i trust AM more than myself. Either way, I have already signed up so I will be a padawan today, tmrw and forever until that game is over. Plus manators is full.Subs isn’t counting speed games tho so doesnt matter
Can someone give me a rundown on game start dates? This one, noob, and ski/Finn christmas?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This one - uh, soon?Can someone give me a rundown on game start dates? This one, noob, and ski/Finn christmas?
Noob - the 20th
Ski/Finn/eggo (dog game I think) - the 27th, or thereabouts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks to @WildZoo and @Melchizedek , this game is canceled.
@StayingPositive2017 , I’ll be hoping to run this eminently and it should be done by the time 12/20 rolls around.
@katashark - sign up, do ittttt
@StayingPositive2017 , I’ll be hoping to run this eminently and it should be done by the time 12/20 rolls around.
@katashark - sign up, do ittttt
1. Sport Sport
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Lawpy
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Lawpy
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
😍Thanks to @WildZoo and @Melchizedek , this game is canceled.
@StayingPositive2017 , I’ll be hoping to run this eminently and it should be done by the time 12/20 rolls around.
@katashark - sign up, do ittttt
this game is canceled.
Pls never say such things
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
But I want to play.Thanks to @WildZoo and @Melchizedek , this game is canceled.
@StayingPositive2017 , I’ll be hoping to run this eminently and it should be done by the time 12/20 rolls around.
@katashark - sign up, do ittttt
I want to play but have an out of town wedding this weekend. I think I want to watch Kaydubs mod and I really don't want to feel like I need to be glued to my phone all weekend.
Only cause you asked nicely.But I want to play.
When is this running?
You don’t read do you 😛When is this running?
@StayingPositive2017 , I’ll be hoping to run this eminently and it should be done by the time 12/20 rolls around.
You don’t read do you 😛
Nope!
Nope!
So is this running at the same time as the noob game then??
Negatory. You apparently STILL can’t read 😛So is this running at the same time as the noob game then??
Noob game starts the 20th. This game should end by the 20th.
So is this running at the same time as the noob game then??
Here you go:
Can someone give me a rundown on game start dates? This one, noob, and ski/Finn christmas?
This one - uh, soon?
Noob - the 20th
Ski/Finn/eggo (dog game I think) - the 27th, or thereabouts
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wolves are illiterate, pass it on
Lynch stagg
Lynch stagg
Wolves are illiterate, pass it on
Lynch stagg
Someone didn’t unlynch
Maybe it wasn’t a trap
Lynch dubz 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😱Someone didn’t unlynch
Maybe it wasn’t a trap
Lynch dubz 😉
Negatory. You apparently STILL can’t read 😛
Noob game starts the 20th. This game should end by the 20th.
Did you expect me to learn that fast?!?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😏What does it mean if we’re disagreeing?![]()
Was hoping to start this tomoroow aka later today. @genny @capri1722 @Stagg737 please decide if you’d like to play.
Then I’ll actuslly write this game
Then I’ll actuslly write this game
"I shouldn't but I will." -Motto of SDN WW, story of my life, and my responseWas hoping to start this tomoroow aka later today. @genny @capri1722 @Stagg737 please decide if you’d like to play.
Then I’ll actuslly write this game
1. Sport Sport
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Lawpy
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
If this has a tot I'd like to be in that please
Me as well if there will be oneIf this has a tot I'd like to be in that please
If this has a tot I'd like to be in that please
Unlikely but requests noted.Me as well if there will be one
Yeah I figured. I remembered you saying you usually don’t have them which is why I hadn’t said it earlier in the thread.Unlikely but requests noted.
There’s two requests so, it’s an increased likelihood but still unclear.Yeah I figured. I remembered you saying you usually don’t have them which is why I hadn’t said it earlier in the thread.
1. Sport Sport
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Cray
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
12. Lawpy
I stole your spot Lawpy. I never used to be an arsehole about lucky numbers but if all the other cool kids are doing it....
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Cray
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
12. Lawpy
I stole your spot Lawpy. I never used to be an arsehole about lucky numbers but if all the other cool kids are doing it....
1. Sport Sport
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Cray
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
12. Lawpy
I stole your spot Lawpy. I never used to be an arsehole about lucky numbers but if all the other cool kids are doing it....
So I woke up and saw it was 11 on my clock, and I was so proud of myself for waking up early, and then I realized it was 11 pm. How does this happen to me?
1. Sport Sport
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Cray
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
12. Lawpy
13. genny
2. Paws
3. AM
4. Dubz
5. Mel
6. Skilary
7. Cray
8. Dolph
9. shelter
10. katachomps
11. Capri
12. Lawpy
13. genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had to check if game had started. Still nope. Game must actually be cancelled.Thanks to @WildZoo and @Melchizedek , this game is canceled.
Sassy 😉 I will do my best to have roles and such out this evening. .....maybe.Had to check if game had started. Still nope. Game must actually be cancelled.
I’m your grandchild. It’s basically law that you have to love me, even if I’m sassySassy 😉 I will do my best to have roles and such out this evening. .....maybe.
Still blows my mind. And of course I adore your sass, it’s prolly genetic 😍I’m your grandchild. It’s basically law that you have to love me, even if I’m sassy![]()
Welcome to the first rehearsal of the symphonic OrchWWestra. You should have received your seating assignments via PM. As anyone knows, you are each a valued member of this music ensemble and no song could be played without all of you here at rehearsal. Though there has been some mutterings about someone wanting to be the BEST, please know you are all viewed as equals in talent. (Keep your scoffing to a minimum).
13 players
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
6. @Skimble
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
9. @sheltermed
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny
Rules:
1. No PMing unless otherwise specified.
2. No screenshots. Do not quote mod PMs. Time to use your paraphrasing skills.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Lynch may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority. Night may close early if all actions are in.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Lynch closes at 10 PM EST. Night closes at 6:30 AM EST during the week, potentially later on weekend days. Assume lynch closed at 10pm EST, even if a mod is not available to post that it is closed.
Role PMs have been distributed. @SARdoghandler will be assisting with modding and @allieh8607 will be observing all rehearsals as a modly understudy.
Game starts now, with first lynch close at 10 PM EST tomorrow (Saturday) night (unless there is an overwhelming majority).
1. No PMing unless otherwise specified.
2. No screenshots. Do not quote mod PMs. Time to use your paraphrasing skills.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Lynch may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority. Night may close early if all actions are in.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Lynch closes at 10 PM EST. Night closes at 6:30 AM EST during the week, potentially later on weekend days. Assume lynch closed at 10pm EST, even if a mod is not available to post that it is closed.
Role PMs have been distributed. @SARdoghandler will be assisting with modding and @allieh8607 will be observing all rehearsals as a modly understudy.
Game starts now, with first lynch close at 10 PM EST tomorrow (Saturday) night (unless there is an overwhelming majority).
13 players
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
6. @Skimble
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
9. @sheltermed
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
