OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I hear more about why you're not a wolf in general and less about why you're not in a pack with sporty?

Because I could point to how you only actually voted for her like, I don't know...once if we want to go down that road. You've wolfed with pip. You know better than to say wolves can't push each other all game long.

I've been at the forefront of a lot of lynches, even during unpopular opinions. As a wolf, I like to follow the flow/already proposed candidate wherever I can. I even was sure enough on capri to make that bet.
 
Look at her posts this morning. And the latter two are very interesting questions. What do you think?
I think that I was truly confused if anything I read between you two could be fit in one of 3 boxes, v vs v, w vs w, v vs w.

I think I wanted to know what you thought of her at this point, since I had you as town.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if you're a convert because you're starting to sound like one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************
38999e8ca341c0bd2b275af2f62c1593.gif

**************
 
I think that I was truly confused if anything I read between you two could be fit in one of 3 boxes, v vs v, w vs w, v vs w.

I think I wanted to know what you thought of her at this point, since I had you as town.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if you're a convert because you're starting to sound like one

Well, I find it interesting that there's one vote on her now when I couldn't get much attention before.
 
Well, I find it interesting that there's one vote on her now when I couldn't get much attention before.
If you were suggesting, and I don't know that's it's wrong for me to say this, that SP and Mel are the pack, I would say that I would probably believe you.

Damn, how do you do that VCA? The only way I caught onto Mel was simple post analysis.

I will say that my little jaunt down pack lane reminded me just how devious SP is, but that's all.
 
If you were suggesting, and I don't know that's it's wrong for me to say this, that SP and Mel are the pack, I would say that I would probably believe you.

Damn, how do you do that VCA? The only way I caught onto Mel was simple post analysis.

I will say that my little jaunt down pack lane reminded me just how devious SP is, but that's all.

I can't say with confidence that this is the exact pack, but sometimes it takes a little more than post analysis. 😉
 
then I read AM

yeah, I'm trying to imagine what could happen right now to get me to come off cheezit

Mel, I will owe you the apology of a lifetime if the wolf plot was for us to mislynch each other and it worked
 
truly no idea

my intention is to stay up and catch up on other things, there's something I'd like to finish by 6 pm, but I could actually fall asleep at any moment, and nothing but an alarm to wake up later could prevent it. Usually I go down for 10 hours at a stretch, but in this instance it could be a nap that ends God knows when.

Trying to make my current life choices planned around WW.
 
I'm just not inclined to trust anyone's instincts over my own anymore. And my instincts say cray and sporty aren't playing as their wolf selves. I guess we'll see. I'd like to see cheezit respond to things, and when I get home in a few hours I'll look over some stuff again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, let's see, my village reads have been pretty good except for katashark, most of who got lynched I wasn't that excited for, heck, I don't think I voted for most of them, but don't quote me on that

so we have what, at least 2 wolves between AM, Mel, WZ, and SP? That's like 1/2 of them.

Every one of them, a good case for wolf (in my mind) has been made, except for AM.

However, reading AM this town as much as I have, could be an issue. She knows one of the only tells I have on her is when she goes for me, so she could easily fool me by not pushing my lynch.

That said, I'm going to put her aside. I gotta have at least 1 village read going into this, or we're doomed.

The cases:

for Sporty: Fake tunneling IS something I've seen her do as a wolf, I swear. Bout ready to pull up a past wolf chat to check. Otherwise I don't see what people thought was wolfy about her, I'd have to go back.

WZ: She has NOT been too village to be true this game, and I didn't think she was in the last game where she was a wolf. I'm learning that I actually need to trust my gut when it comes to her. The times that I almost lynched her for being too villagey, she was village. And then I thought she was wolfy but didn't vote there. The read is right, the action wrong.

Mel: I'll have to ISO him, honestly. The one case I've got is one place where I said I didn't think his logic was too good, I'd have to go back and see what I noted. Plus I've had this sinking feeling about the way he's gone about his suspicions with me. It feels like he wants to use me as his mislynch as we've gotten closer to end game, but he knows how hard I'll try to lynch him over it. Village Cheezit wouldn't care and would go for me anyway and die. It's happened each way for him and I IIRC, where we were not same affiliation and got the other successfully lynched as a wolf. So my theory is now that when either of us is a wolf, we tend to be more careful with each other. When we're both village, it's anyone's guess who will die but we go for it anyway unless we're feeling sane.

Soooooo what do I make of what Mel makes of me? A wolf trying not to stir up too much dust around me? A villager that hasn't wanted to get into some village on village violence? Or is a villager that has village read me? Does he suspect that as a villager, I've been a bit more hesitant about him, because I too don't want too much v vs v dust? If he really thought I was a wolf, he'd have gone for me harder if he were village.

OK, none of this makes sense, I get that. I need sleep.

Basically, I'm debating if Cheezit's attitude towards me is an indication of whether he's wolf kid gloving me, or just a townie that read me village, or if as a wolf he's saved for me last when he thinks in a lylo face off I'll be the one to die not him, or if he turns on me it's cuz he's village and mis-reading me. I actually think the latter is the least likely.

Mel & WZ
Mel & Sporty
Sporty & WZ

Mmmmm so by my calculations above, there is a 1/3 chance of choosing wrong, and it's only 1/3 of the time that I would lose to Mel if I don't vote him, 100% chance I don't lose to him if he dies.

Village has been looking at this as how to win. What if we chose how we want to lose? I would rather to lose to SP if she's a wolf. If Dubz gets away with this BS as a wolf, I just can't even. I hate to let Cheezit win, but if we lynch him, he's village, and WZ wins, I'll be upset. If WZ dies and Cheezit was really the wolf, then maybe he earned it by putting together this little nightmare circle?

Can we lynch both WZ & Mel?

At this point, I'll kill anyone.

I will say this, I will be unbelievably annoyed if you all decide to lose by lynching me.

my first response was, "so smart! why didn't I think of that? after having mentioned that this is exactly the sort of lylo I believe Mel would construct

thing is, saying we have concrete evidence she's following wolf meta.... I said I swore and should go look. I will right now. So we'll see if I'm right even, and then we'll see how this reflects on both of you.

one, it feels like cheating to go into a past wolf chat for dirt
two, I mostly just got tired of reading
three, what I did find was Sporty making a joke about tunneling but nothing that was actually planning a fake tunnel.

I must have been projecting my wolf meta onto SP. Wow my memory is so good for this game.

four, now I remember what it was like to be in a pack with SP and MJ. That was a good memory lane.

You straight up made it sound like you had SP dead to rights on the fake tunneling. I don’t have access to the wolf PM you do, so I believed you. Now it looks like you were trying to set up anyone that went after SP for a fake reason YOU suggested.

My adrenal glands can’t handle this game right now.

######Unlynch Sporty#####
 
You straight up made it sound like you had SP dead to rights on the fake tunneling. I don’t have access to the wolf PM you do, so I believed you. Now it looks like you were trying to set up anyone that went after SP for a fake reason YOU suggested.

My adrenal glands can’t handle this game right now.

######Unlynch Sporty#####

The issue isn't that you went after her based on what I said. Of course I wouldn't fault you for what is my fault in not remembering. Me not remembering is NAI, btw. Neither is foolishly believing me. It was the strength of conviction you had that bothered me, it was out of proportion. Mel, you are too smart as a villager to put any stock into anything I say, and certainly not to the extent you expressed. Maybe you were just mad at Dubz and now you're mad at me, and I'm misreading.

And you don't really think I'd do that intentionally as a wolf. I might use my lack of memory to try to excuse *my* mistakes when I wolf, but to use them to hang someone else? Why would I point out that my memory was wrong AND the way it was wrong incriminated someone else? To catch you out as a villager making a case too strong? That sounds way more like wolf Mel than wolf Cray.

All of this sounds like wolf Mel protecting wolf Mel meta onto Cray's wolf meta. I should know, I just did it to SP. Turns out the psychiatrists are right about how that works, I was doing it subconsciously. Now I think you may be as well.

All of this now feels very manufactured by you. You're not going for me now, but instead throw weak shade my way. Since the vote on SP didn't save you, you're going to unlynch and hold your vote so you can try to catch a later tide of villager paranoia onto someone else to save yourself.

None of this is village Mel.
 
You straight up made it sound like you had SP dead to rights on the fake tunneling. I don’t have access to the wolf PM you do, so I believed you. Now it looks like you were trying to set up anyone that went after SP for a fake reason YOU suggested.

My adrenal glands can’t handle this game right now.

######Unlynch Sporty#####
Eh...I'm seeing that she said she thought she remembered it but had to go look, and then when she did look it wasn't a thing. Which is the same thing I said.
 
You straight up made it sound like you had SP dead to rights on the fake tunneling. I don’t have access to the wolf PM you do, so I believed you. Now it looks like you were trying to set up anyone that went after SP for a fake reason YOU suggested.

My adrenal glands can’t handle this game right now.

######Unlynch Sporty#####
Also, AM was the one who suggested it
 
So AM and Mel are the only ones without votes on

if me, Sporty & WZ stay on, Mel dies?

So I really have to ask myself how much do I trust Sporty and WZ. Both wolves? Just one? Or do we actually have a viable village bloc?

Unless AM is a wolf, then this all falls apart. AM, vote please.
 
So AM and Mel are the only ones without votes on

if me, Sporty & WZ stay on, Mel dies?

So I really have to ask myself how much do I trust Sporty and WZ. Both wolves? Just one? Or do we actually have a viable village bloc?

Unless AM is a wolf, then this all falls apart. AM, vote please.

Don't worry. I always vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You’re saying that this wasn’t a strong statement?
Water u doin
Like
You just intentionally took it out of context
She said in the very next line she would have to check. And it's cray. She makes meta comments based on nothing all the time. Are you seriously telling me you just...believed it?

Who do you think sporty's partner is?
 
I see the hypocrisy that Mel is trying to point out here. He's claiming he did the very thing I'm claiming I did as my village mistake, and he's saying that the similar way he's overstating things is also a village mistake. It's just not village Mel is the difference.

Or maybe I'm just giving him too much credit. But now he's doing this twisty thing he does when he's a wolf. So no.

WOLF GET MY GUN
 
Water u doin
Like
You just intentionally took it out of context
She said in the very next line she would have to check. And it's cray. She makes meta comments based on nothing all the time. Are you seriously telling me you just...believed it?

Who do you think sporty's partner is?
Cray if this is an epic bus?
AM since apparently everyone has hard cleared her?
You, based on you defending her play multiple times and trying to pocket cray?
The mods to mess with us?
????
 
I see the hypocrisy that Mel is trying to point out here. He's claiming he did the very thing I'm claiming I did as my village mistake, and he's saying that the similar way he's overstating things is also a village mistake. It's just not village Mel is the difference.

Or maybe I'm just giving him too much credit. But now he's doing this twisty thing he does when he's a wolf. So no.

WOLF GET MY GUN
What is this twisty thing that I'm supposedly doing? I have been reacting to things that have been happening since today began as they come. You're making it sound like I'm way more organized in my thought process than I really am today :laugh:
 
Cray if this is an epic bus?
AM since apparently everyone has hard cleared her?
You, based on you defending her play multiple times and trying to pocket cray?
The mods to mess with us?
????
I'm just trying to figure out why you would take Cray's word on anything regarding sporty's meta if you thought cray was her partner.

I'm not trying to pocket anybody. I'm trying to prevent another goddamn village lynch.
 
The point about AM is a good one, and makes her an excellent convert choice.

Not saying that happened. But I did say today she feels different and this thing with her not voting Mel has me confused. I'm trying to believe it's an epic VILLAGE AM mindgame, like the one last game, and not wolfy AM.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just trying to figure out why you would take Cray's word on anything regarding sporty's meta if you thought cray was her partner.

I'm not trying to pocket anybody. I'm trying to prevent another goddamn village lynch.
I don't think Cray is her partner. See earlier thoughts on that:
2. Looking at who's made it to lylo, Cray is probably not a wolf because she'd never let Dubz, Me, AND AM live this long.
That post was just to highlight that I'm chasing my own thoughts around in tin-foil world.
 
What is this twisty thing that I'm supposedly doing? I have been reacting to things that have been happening since today began as they come. You're making it sound like I'm way more organized in my thought process than I really am today :laugh:
Twisty twice, you said there was concrete evidence of wolf meta based on my hedgy but heartfelt (yes, that's me) post. When I say, no, wait a minute, where is this conviction coming from? and you twist to say that I was trying to "trap" you, rather than just admit you were wrong as I admitted I was. That would all be fine, but even in defending yourself you twist what I said by only reporting half of it, it would have actually been more work to only post that one half and not the rest of it, than to have posted all of it.

There's more. With every post I see the turn.