OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Voting for yourself at lylo rarely reads village, even though it probably is 90% of the time. Which is why 10% of the time wolves do it. Which is why village will lynch ppl for it despite the odds.
I mean, I know nobody would believe me, but I'd never risk it as a wolf when people might actually vote for me.

I literally was having a breakdown because it felt like the whole game was frozen, my brain was in paranoia overdrive, and so to break it I decided to cause a little chaos. Day ended up right where it would have anyway, and I'm in a better mental state. So it's a win-win!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, I blame Dubz if she is village, and by some strange extension, cheezit as well. 😛
Why me? Genny was getting lynched either way. AM and cheez weren't going to move.

For real though, where are the wolves at? If y'all just won can you go ahead and tell us so I can leave...there's no need for the suspense
 
Something made this game feel extra hard. What was that??
oip.gif~c200
?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can someone just fill me in on what happened? or i can go read. sorry i didn't check in. things that weren't great happened today.
I tunneled Dubz. "I don't think she would tunnel as a wolf! How boring!" Dubz exclaimed. AM and Cray went, "She will fake tunnel as a wolf!!!"

Mel did Mel things, Dubz self lynched then unlynched, AM was lynched and unlynched, Cray typed a lot, genny said two things and now she's gonna die. Probably
 
can someone just fill me in on what happened? or i can go read. sorry i didn't check in. things that weren't great happened today.
Sorry you had a not great day 🙁

Ummm basically genny was lynched and we don't know the result yet, but judging by lack of wolf brag she was probably village. We thought it was LyLo but again, judging by the lack of brags, probably not. Nothing else important happened really....I was just messing around trying to see if I could get someone to react to anything. Nobody really did.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D5 results:

Finally! A successful rehearsal!! (Or was it?) Cept, as was becoming habit, the players had at least one large meltdown each day. Lots of passive-aggressive comments erupted into a full-scale fight.

Lynched is @genny - the Trombone and villager.

LongFaroffEyas-size_restricted.gif


Night closes at RIGHT NOW.
​
6 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
10. @katashark

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
 
N5 results:

Are we all still here? ARE WE!???

No, looks like someone met her end to rehearsals last night. And her killer wasn't messing around. That poor, poor girl.

Dead is @katashark - the Violin and unconvertable villager. +pity++pity++pity++pity++pity+

images


NOTE THE CHANGE: Lynch closes at 9:30pm EST (dunno, maybe I'll stay awake?).
​
5 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
10. @katashark - Violin (unconvertable)
 
Last edited:
Apologies again, all. Hope you haven't given up and will keep playing despite my narco tendencies (which are running WILD for the past few days) + the food coma that I experienced this past evening.

But now I'll be around all day on my day off. So, if you want to end your misery in this game sooner, just say the word

:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:
not to nitpick, but I was confused in the night results you initially tagged genny, but looks like it was katashark that died
 
OK, let's see, my village reads have been pretty good except for katashark, most of who got lynched I wasn't that excited for, heck, I don't think I voted for most of them, but don't quote me on that

so we have what, at least 2 wolves between AM, Mel, WZ, and SP? That's like 1/2 of them.

Every one of them, a good case for wolf (in my mind) has been made, except for AM.

However, reading AM this town as much as I have, could be an issue. She knows one of the only tells I have on her is when she goes for me, so she could easily fool me by not pushing my lynch.

That said, I'm going to put her aside. I gotta have at least 1 village read going into this, or we're doomed.

The cases:

for Sporty: Fake tunneling IS something I've seen her do as a wolf, I swear. Bout ready to pull up a past wolf chat to check. Otherwise I don't see what people thought was wolfy about her, I'd have to go back.

WZ: She has NOT been too village to be true this game, and I didn't think she was in the last game where she was a wolf. I'm learning that I actually need to trust my gut when it comes to her. The times that I almost lynched her for being too villagey, she was village. And then I thought she was wolfy but didn't vote there. The read is right, the action wrong.

Mel: I'll have to ISO him, honestly. The one case I've got is one place where I said I didn't think his logic was too good, I'd have to go back and see what I noted. Plus I've had this sinking feeling about the way he's gone about his suspicions with me. It feels like he wants to use me as his mislynch as we've gotten closer to end game, but he knows how hard I'll try to lynch him over it. Village Cheezit wouldn't care and would go for me anyway and die. It's happened each way for him and I IIRC, where we were not same affiliation and got the other successfully lynched as a wolf. So my theory is now that when either of us is a wolf, we tend to be more careful with each other. When we're both village, it's anyone's guess who will die but we go for it anyway unless we're feeling sane.

Soooooo what do I make of what Mel makes of me? A wolf trying not to stir up too much dust around me? A villager that hasn't wanted to get into some village on village violence? Or is a villager that has village read me? Does he suspect that as a villager, I've been a bit more hesitant about him, because I too don't want too much v vs v dust? If he really thought I was a wolf, he'd have gone for me harder if he were village.

OK, none of this makes sense, I get that. I need sleep.

Basically, I'm debating if Cheezit's attitude towards me is an indication of whether he's wolf kid gloving me, or just a townie that read me village, or if as a wolf he's saved for me last when he thinks in a lylo face off I'll be the one to die not him, or if he turns on me it's cuz he's village and mis-reading me. I actually think the latter is the least likely.

Mel & WZ
Mel & Sporty
Sporty & WZ

Mmmmm so by my calculations above, there is a 1/3 chance of choosing wrong, and it's only 1/3 of the time that I would lose to Mel if I don't vote him, 100% chance I don't lose to him if he dies.

Village has been looking at this as how to win. What if we chose how we want to lose? I would rather to lose to SP if she's a wolf. If Dubz gets away with this BS as a wolf, I just can't even. I hate to let Cheezit win, but if we lynch him, he's village, and WZ wins, I'll be upset. If WZ dies and Cheezit was really the wolf, then maybe he earned it by putting together this little nightmare circle?

Can we lynch both WZ & Mel?

At this point, I'll kill anyone.

I will say this, I will be unbelievably annoyed if you all decide to lose by lynching me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, let's see, my village reads have been pretty good except for katashark, most of who got lynched I wasn't that excited for, heck, I don't think I voted for most of them, but don't quote me on that

so we have what, at least 2 wolves between AM, Mel, WZ, and SP? That's like 1/2 of them.

Every one of them, a good case for wolf (in my mind) has been made, except for AM.

However, reading AM this town as much as I have, could be an issue. She knows one of the only tells I have on her is when she goes for me, so she could easily fool me by not pushing my lynch.

That said, I'm going to put her aside. I gotta have at least 1 village read going into this, or we're doomed.

The cases:

for Sporty: Fake tunneling IS something I've seen her do as a wolf, I swear. Bout ready to pull up a past wolf chat to check. Otherwise I don't see what people thought was wolfy about her, I'd have to go back.

WZ: She has NOT been too village to be true this game, and I didn't think she was in the last game where she was a wolf. I'm learning that I actually need to trust my gut when it comes to her. The times that I almost lynched her for being too villagey, she was village. And then I thought she was wolfy but didn't vote there. The read is right, the action wrong.

Mel: I'll have to ISO him, honestly. The one case I've got is one place where I said I didn't think his logic was too good, I'd have to go back and see what I noted. Plus I've had this sinking feeling about the way he's gone about his suspicions with me. It feels like he wants to use me as his mislynch as we've gotten closer to end game, but he knows how hard I'll try to lynch him over it. Village Cheezit wouldn't care and would go for me anyway and die. It's happened each way for him and I IIRC, where we were not same affiliation and got the other successfully lynched as a wolf. So my theory is now that when either of us is a wolf, we tend to be more careful with each other. When we're both village, it's anyone's guess who will die but we go for it anyway unless we're feeling sane.

Soooooo what do I make of what Mel makes of me? A wolf trying not to stir up too much dust around me? A villager that hasn't wanted to get into some village on village violence? Or is a villager that has village read me? Does he suspect that as a villager, I've been a bit more hesitant about him, because I too don't want too much v vs v dust? If he really thought I was a wolf, he'd have gone for me harder if he were village.

OK, none of this makes sense, I get that. I need sleep.

Basically, I'm debating if Cheezit's attitude towards me is an indication of whether he's wolf kid gloving me, or just a townie that read me village, or if as a wolf he's saved for me last when he thinks in a lylo face off I'll be the one to die not him, or if he turns on me it's cuz he's village and mis-reading me. I actually think the latter is the least likely.

Mel & WZ
Mel & Sporty
Sporty & WZ

Mmmmm so by my calculations above, there is a 1/3 chance of choosing wrong, and it's only 1/3 of the time that I would lose to Mel if I don't vote him, 100% chance I don't lose to him if he dies.

Village has been looking at this as how to win. What if we chose how we want to lose? I would rather to lose to SP if she's a wolf. If Dubz gets away with this BS as a wolf, I just can't even. I hate to let Cheezit win, but if we lynch him, he's village, and WZ wins, I'll be upset. If WZ dies and Cheezit was really the wolf, then maybe he earned it by putting together this little nightmare circle?

Can we lynch both WZ & Mel?

At this point, I'll kill anyone.

I will say this, I will be unbelievably annoyed if you all decide to lose by lynching me.
Cray. Please. Can you just.
Gah.
People are going to say it's WIFOM and stuff but I don't lose my mind as a wolf. I mean jesus. I'm the only person who was here not just content to sit on genny or whatever vote from the start of the day. Granted I didn't really have any better ideas unless I was right about AM, but (and here goes that phrase) if I were a wolf I could have very easily I don't know, studied for my exam at a reasonable time instead of being here causing a ruckus so I would have to study at 3am?

I don't know I just feel like my body of work in this game should be taken into consideration and someone somewhere other than AM who has just been trying to pocket me all game probably should recognize that this isn't my wolf play. It's like people built up that I'll "do anything" as a wolf in their heads so much that it basically defies reason. Believe I'm a wolf even if I literally have "villager" tattooed on my forehead.
 
I don't know. I'll have to think about this later. Much later. And we have to vote as a bloc today, you know. Because it is actually lylo now, no way there's only one wolf in the game, so here we are. Kind of pissed I wasted my shenanigans on a fake lylo tbh.

And kind of pissed wolves obviously saw fit to continue to torture me. Ya rude beasts.
 
OK, so let's say there is a good chance I don't vote for either AM or Dubz. How much will I regret this?

So that leaves me to vote for Sporty or Mel.

What sucks about lylo is the wolves know exactly who to vote for, and the villagers don't.

I keep being like, sure, I'll vote for whichever one of the two that I'm considering, who are you voting for neighbor? when half the village is wolf.