OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just hope I go on a village run for a while, I'd like to try to improve that part of my game before I go back to wolfing and have to try to imitate whatever the hell I was doing here
look like you are dancing while village burns and you'll do just fine

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
the issue was it was Pips who made me shed a bit of the attitude from the Lounge that "WW is srs bns" and the two of you would have this back and forth.

Pip seemed to believe it was OK to be that flippant, gleeful, and sarcastic as a villager, and I thought you agreed? I thought I asked how the hell I would ever tell if you two were wolves? and I thought it was basically "yeah, those two ones, they're always goofy like this but they get worse when they're wolves"

so anyway I think I conflated her village style with yours, and then know that Dubz humour is part of the meta, but clearly I don't understand how

Towards the end there I definitely read wz as village, but the whole beginning of the game I thought you were purposely trying to act differently because I had read you as Wolf the game before

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also thought it was either Mel or AM., not both. So I kept checking with both of them to get their feelings for each other, which was clearly my downfall

I also definitely should have gone with my gut when Mel didn't lecture me, but when I pointed it out, he gave me a very weak lecture ;)

the issue was it was Pips who made me shed a bit of the attitude from the Lounge that "WW is srs bns" and the two of you would have this back and forth.

Pip seemed to believe it was OK to be that flippant, gleeful, and sarcastic as a villager, and I thought you agreed? I thought I asked how the hell I would ever tell if you two were wolves? and I thought it was basically "yeah, those two ones, they're always goofy like this but they get worse when they're wolves"

so anyway I think I conflated her village style with yours, and then know that Dubz humour is part of the meta, but clearly I don't understand how
Haha. I've never actually taken WW seriously in that way. If you go back through my history, I've always been goofy. I do play to win but I'm also here to have fun. And I get goofier when im stressed, to offset it.

Pip and I would have our back and forths because we know each other really well but are also not that great at reading each other. So we're just constantly dancing around watching for slips.
Towards the end there I definitely read wz as village, but the whole beginning of the game I thought you were purposely trying to act differently because I had read you as Wolf the game before
I was trying to be good at the beginning, like I said playing smarter so I wouldn't have to spend as much time on it. The dolphin vote was a reaction test that I figured I could get a few good village reads from. And it worked really well! And then I fell into old habits and things started going downhill.

Haha. I've never actually taken WW seriously in that way. If you go back through my history, I've always been goofy. I do play to win but I'm also here to have fun. And I get goofier when im stressed, to offset it.

Pip and I would have our back and forths because we know each other really well but are also not that great at reading each other. So we're just constantly dancing around watching for slips.

I was trying to be good at the beginning, like I said playing smarter so I wouldn't have to spend as much time on it. The dolphin vote was a reaction test that I figured I could get a few good village reads from. And it worked really well! And then I fell into old habits and things started going downhill.
Well you definitely weren't playing like your wolfy self and I legit thought you were trying to f with me and play so differently that I tunnelled hard. My bad! Should have just voiced my concern about Mel and AM instead of worrying about you

@Animal Midwife what was your result n1? If I had asked you if you were attacked n1, what would you have said? Was going to ask the evening before you guys killed me

It was the same as Cray's and kata's. Nothing extra. If questioned about, I would have said I was attacked because I legit thought that I was as a villager. I had such a hard time killing you. Mel really had to force persuade me to do it.

It was the same as Cray's and kata's. Nothing extra. If questioned about, I would have said I was attacked because I legit thought that I was as a villager. I had such a hard time killing you. Mel really had to force persuade me to do it.
I should have asked because then I wouldn't have switched my protection off myself and on to WZ that night lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Well you definitely weren't playing like your wolfy self and I legit thought you were trying to f with me and play so differently that I tunnelled hard. My bad! Should have just voiced my concern about Mel and AM instead of worrying about you
If I had been a wolf again I absolutely would have done that, so that's valid lol

@StayingPositive2017

We killed you gently if that makes you feel any better haha

Reactions: 3 users
Dolphin’s manator is @bryndiana.jones iirc

Coffee’s unofficial manator is @Crayola227 i believe

So I'm back to being the only bastard...I'm okay with this.

Since you are also from the human med side and I knew you before WW, you have been forcefully adopted into my orphanage, which is basically like one of those comic book training grounds for villains, run by someone insane. You are only being informed of this action now, I already claimed this behind secret doors.

I approve of this, sounds about right actually, lol.

Re: Building that nightmare lylo

We both discussed it and I said something to the effect of “I don’t want to kill dubz and make her think we were afraid of her, but I also don’t want to take her to endgame” and AM agreed. I felt like we could handle sporty and Cray, Kata was an outed PR so she had to go, so the 3 villagers we had at lylo was a mixture of us being forced into killing certain people and also my ego having something to prove haha

We both discussed it and I said something to the effect of “I don’t want to kill dubz and make her think we were afraid of her, but I also don’t want to take her to endgame” and AM agreed. I felt like we could handle sporty and Cray, Kata was an outed PR so she had to go, so the 3 villagers we had at lylo was a mixture of us being forced into killing certain people and also my ego having something to prove haha
So, basically, what you're saying is, you were afraid of me :shifty: :p

Reactions: 2 users
So, basically, what you're saying is, you were afraid of me :shifty: :p
m7B6244.gif

Happy to face off at endgame against the two of you :love: Perhaps you should be more afraid of sporty and cray than you thought!
actually yea, I knew cray would lynch me and stand by that lynch, but I thought Sporty would be easier to screw with psychologically. (Given she still did lose her **** a couple times which was hysterical) both of them put up a good fight!

actually yea, I knew cray would lynch me and stand by that lynch, but I thought Sporty would be easier to screw with psychologically. (Given she still did lose her **** a couple times which was hysterical) both of them put up a good fight!
Imagine how boring endgame would have been if I had just gone off to study all day like I should have! :rofl:

To be real though, I just wanted you dead first because I knew you were a wolf haha

I still was pretty convinced AM was the convert but decided studying was more important than figuring that out right away. Not that it mattered. But that would’ve been my plan had the game continued

What was Kata's PR again?

I have a tendency to want to lynch outed PRs that live too long. Usually there's sketchier people around and it doesn't happen.

What was Kata's PR again?

I have a tendency to want to lynch outed PRs that live too long. Usually there's sketchier people around and it doesn't happen.
The first game I modded, the wolves intentionally left an outted seer alive for several days and then got her lynched for it

That is the kind of ridiculously risky play you get when DocE is your alpha wolf and SOV is one of his converts...

I went back to look, in order going backwards in time these are the games where I've made it to LyLo as a villager. This is...kind of painful:
Loss - Mattress Store :cryi:
Loss - Shufflin, where I pushed an incorrect STL lynch :arghh: (though I stand by the fact that he brought that upon him self with typical STL bull**** behavior)
Loss - Summer Speed
Loss - DRoP, but like, that was @Animal Midwife's fault ;)
Loss - Back to Basics Strategy: classic "Dubz puts the wolves in her village pile and lynches Skimble to lose the game" ending
Win - Asylum (good god this was 3 years ago)
WIN - MADZOO KICKS ASS IN THE FINAL 3 OF SHARK WEEK

It should be noted that both wins were final 3's where I had a strong village read on the other villager and we had been working together for some portion of the game. So now you can see why I have a complex and screwing up LyLo has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Honorary mention to The Watering Hole :love: Technically wasn't LyLo though, final wolf was lynched at 4:1. There are a few other games like that where it was down to one wolf but not LyLo and I (and a couple others of course) ended up lynching correcty (Rick & Morty, A WW About Nothing). @Crayola227 so there's your answer, just have to make sure the wolf is lynched before LyLo and I'm fine :p

...I have the vague, far away sense that someone is mentioning my name...

I missed me too.

But I know nothing about microbio, parasitology, urinary pathophys, endocrine pathophys, toxicology, genetics, respiratory pathophys, law, epidemiology, or diagnostic imaging, so it was all worth it, right?
Too soon. Too soon. I need at least three weeks to recover from the hell of this past semester.

I missed me too.

But I know nothing about microbio, parasitology, urinary pathophys, endocrine pathophys, toxicology, genetics, respiratory pathophys, law, epidemiology, or diagnostic imaging, so it was all worth it, right?
I had most of those last quarter (all of the path, genetics, tox, immuno, pharmacology) and def the only thing I remember is my tox.

Guess we'll see how much parasit/bact/viro/myco I know tomorrow. :p

I had most of those last quarter (all of the path, genetics, tox, immuno, pharmacology) and def the only thing I remember is my tox.
Lol you know from snapchat how much toxicology has altered my cat's plant eating lifestyle.

Guess we'll see how much parasit/bact/viro/myco I know tomorrow. :p
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hahahahahaha I read this at first as "you wanna be MY mentor in a noob game that starts tomorrow" and I was about to :caution:

Yes, I'd love to indoctrinate some noobs

You'd have to pair up with someone because we're short on noobs, but, ya know. Could be fun.